IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently MS received the leak late Oct5th and turned it over to LE the next morning. The private FB messages will be dated. IIRC MS did say it appeared the leak was more than a one-time thing because of the variety of information that was included along with the photos. Until the truth comes out we really don’t know.

Maybe MN was hired by AB to write the memo?
IIRC, MS said they had the leaked photos late Sept and sat on them; MS stating they weren't even sure they were real; until MS source called in a panic and provided FB screenshots and asked for help w/ LE reporting? By then MS was all-in-a-lather than other Ytuber types were acknowledging having CS photos and (not showing but) describing them to some degree on youtube.

Help w/ MN - that is who?

IIRC, MS said they had the leaked photos late Sept and sat on them; MS stating they weren't even sure they were real; until MS source called in a panic and provided FB screenshots and asked for help w/ LE reporting? By then MS was all-in-a-lather than other Ytuber types were acknowledging having CS photos and (not showing but) describing them to some degree on youtube.
I don't believe those were the same CS photos leaked before Oct. MS folks said the actual CS photos were no doubt authentic and that could be surmised as soon as they saw them.

Personally, I think "Mark" sent the photos to MS, perhaps not with the best intentions, but instead it was MS folks who talked him into not taking this any further. Jmo.

I recall MS was only referring to the tree photo which apparently has been floating around for several weeks.

I don't believe those were the same CS photos leaked before Oct. MS folks said the actual CS photos were no doubt authentic and that could be surmised as soon as they saw them.

Personally, I think "Mark" sent the photos to MS, perhaps not with the best intentions, but instead it was MS folks who talked him into not taking this any further. Jmo.

You know, for all the grief MS gets sometimes, I've got to give them credit for not publishing them... only describing them.. then apparently (if you belie them), deleting them immediately afterwards.

Opps so many initials, meant to write MW, the initials of the leaker.

You know, for all the grief MS gets sometimes, I've got to give them credit for not publishing them... only describing them.. then apparently (if you belie them), deleting them immediately afterwards.
Yes, and they really didn't describe them. GH described them in detail and even did 3D modeling.

ETA: If there is only one thing I'm sure of in this case, it's that GH and MS despise each other. :)

Don't forget though...there was other information allegedly from the D that was leaking on social media in mid-August. That Franks memo IMO was rushed, unpolished and full of information irrelevant to the motion. I wondered after reading it why the fire drill to file it...and make sure the public saw it before the Court could seal it (since they hadn't even looked at half the discovery yet)...I'm thinking the leaks may have been what caused the fire drill...

JMO
How do we know for a fact all of the leaks were from the D? How do we know it wasn’t from someone potentially trying to sabotage the defense? There has been no digital forensics released to prove anything. Personally, I need to see evidence laid out professionally to believe A or B (i.e. not bc podcasters may be astroturfing for the state and the media recycles what podcasters say). JMO

Yeah I often notice complaints about there being no true crime investigative reporters any longer. I’d put MS very close to fulfilling a role such as that but now in the era of podcasters.

I recall MS was only referring to the tree photo which apparently has been floating around for several weeks.

ah! appreciate your recollections.
y'all are lovely about it.

I’m trying to get clarity on the order of how these CS were leaked….Confused again.
Is it R (who allegedly passed away 10/11/2023) > MN > “Mark” (MC) > MS?

How do we know for a fact all of the leaks were from the D? How do we know it wasn’t from someone potentially trying to sabotage the defense? There has been no digital forensics released to prove anything. Personally, I need to see evidence laid out professionally to believe A or B (i.e. not bc podcasters may be astroturfing for the state and the media recycles what podcasters say). JMO

You may not believe RA’s confession is sincere but why wouldn’t you believe AB who took responsibility for the leaks? Have you read Hennessy’s brief which you posted here yesterday iirc?

You may not believe RA’s confession is sincere but why wouldn’t you believe AB who took responsibility for the leaks? Have you read Hennessy’s brief which you posted here yesterday iirc?
Idk whether RA’s confession(s) were sincere or under duress-btw is there a transcript of these confessions/official document released? I would like to read.

Hennessy’s brief as in the one that says AB was “snookered and abused”? Yes I have read it.

I’m trying to get clarity on the order of how these CS were leaked….Confused again.
Is it R (who allegedly passed away 10/11/2023) > MN > “Mark” (MC) > MS?
I believe it was MW gave to R who gave to MS who reported which lead to an investigation and at some point after giving the leaked stuff to MS R committed suicide.

I believe it was MW gave to R who gave to MS who reported which lead to an investigation and at some point after giving the leaked stuff to MS R committed suicide.
Thank you. And MW was the associate of Balwin?

Interesting.

But do we know if the LEAK out that early?
Frank's Motion (first one) appears to be 9/18/2023.

By MS' "telling", I can't recall MS having the leaked photos that early on. Perhaps someone else knows this.

Or, perhaps folks are familiar with other social media that suggest MS was late to receive the LEAK photos and other had them prior to 9/18.
It was not crime scene photos that were allegedly leaked in August. @MistyWaters references it in this post #819:

JMO

The October leak they seem to take responsibility for. The August leak isn't totally clear, but certainly looks possible. @MistyWaters post #819 discusses it:

JMO

I think that is the strangest thing the way they parrot MS. Usually the media is so competitive; always wanting the scoop. I can't remember ever seeing them getting their news from a podcast.

Apparently MS received the leak late Oct5th and turned it over to LE the next morning. The private FB messages will be dated. IIRC MS did say it appeared the leak was more than a one-time thing because of the variety of information that was included along with the photos. Until the truth comes out we really don’t know.

Maybe MN was hired by AB to write the memo?
He loves to tell a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member