Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it cost to put DNA in CODIS? Would cost be a determining factor? Considering that Delphi LE/FBI caught some criminals at the beginning of this case because of their DNA already being in CODIS does that mean that they would put all DNA collected so far in CODIS? Would there be certain criteria that would determine whether the DNA would be entered at all? (Does this person fit the look, height, weight? Would they check his background?)

The arrested trucker (REP) from Jackson, Michigan is still in the custody of Laurel County Jail in London, Kentucky after his 10.15.18 arrest where the 14 year old runaway girl was found to be with him.
I wonder if his Jackson, Michigan neighbors have heard the voice of BG and I wonder if they could identify BG's voice as belonging to the trucker. I wish I was near London, Kentucky so I could visit him to hear his voice.
I grew up in Jackson and still work in Jackson MI and I would be thrilled to go to the neighbors and let them hear BG's Voice !!!!! I don't think he is BG though, just a feeling I have, but it's always worth a shot to leave no stones unturned LOL

This link is a little old, from 2013. It does list the states where DNA collection is done upon arrest. Indiana, as we know, now mandates DNA collection upon felony arrest. I am not sure if the other states shown in white ( no DNA collection laws) have now made it mandatory.

http://www.ncsl.org/Documents/cj/ArresteeDNALaws.pdf

It would not surprise me if the was from one of the states where DNA collection is not mandatory. MOO and only MOO, but I believe he has killed before and will kill again.

I would be interested to know if Canada mandates DNA collection upon arrest. Canada is not that far a drive to Indiana, going through Michigan. Can any Canadian WS members supply the answer?

In Canada, no unfortunately DNA collection is not mandated upon arrest. It occurs only during sentencing, upon convictions of certain crimes whereby the is considered a potential future threat to the community, otherwise it’s at Judge’s discretion. I agree, your speculation is certainly possible, particularly if there was a prior connection or even dual citizenship.

http://criminalnotebook.ca/index.php/DNA_Orders

Given that he looks to be around the age where hair grays, it’s possible that he dyes his hair. There really isn’t a way of knowing about it, so I just want to throw it in there to remind everyone that hair color isn’t always dependable for judging likeness.

Question: I read somewhere (can’t recall where) that BG is wearing a hoodie in the bridge photo. But in the police sketch, they have drawn him wearing a hat. When I magnify the photo of BG, I am unable to discern what is going on around the head area. I have wavered over this: is it a hoodie or a hat or just hair?

Which makes me think of 2 different things.. 1. The bulkiness of his clothing...did he have layers on and simply remove top layer and change hats ?? different clothing, different hat. OR 2. Were there 2 of them there, one lookout and BG...witness may have seen lookout, which would explain different clothing. I keep researching these 2 different scenarios but having a hard time keeping up with the witnesses ...UGH

why are they looking for a scarf I wonder? weird..how would they even know about a scarf?

S-T-R-A-N-G-E

MOO

In the Jayme Closs case, he was just giving instructions to neighbors and searchers using a scarf as an example. Such as if you find anything or see anything around your properties such as a scarf (he used other examples as well) that you know doesn’t belong to you let us know. They are not specifically looking for a scarf. He was just pointing out that any little thing could be important or be evidence so call it in.

Has anyone checked the court dockets lately in Carroll Co? I haven’t done so recently, but will take a peek later today.
So anxious to hear ANY news about how the investigation is progressing. I keep praying that LE is working on the genealogy aspect & are close to nabbing BG.
I think about these girls & their families daily & hunt for articles that may have been updated recently. If I come across anything, I will post it.

IMO, it could be useful to follow the case "Missing 13yo girl Jayme Closs/Wisconsin" - there is accordance to case Abby/Libby: murder (though 2 adults), violence, precision of an attack and speed in leaving the crime scene, one or more perps, Monday morning, area connected with drugs/meat packing plant/RSOs, billboards for the missing teen over many states, and so on - you will see.
Already thread #10
AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10
Post #520 by nobodyuknow22
Excerpt of a privately taken protocol during meeting with the Sheriff:
If you find a scarf, you know that it is not yours don’t touch it- Call it in!
It could have just blown in onto your property but they will send a Team out and let them figure it out!

Even a scarf is mentioned, which we had seen mentioned in case Abby/Libby! All coincidence? Idk.
-.-.-
Maybe, over the next days we will have a pic of BG on bridge, a pic of BG seen by witnesses (Abby/Libby) and 2 cars with description of model/colour (Jayme Closs) - which are belonging together perhaps?? Who knows. It could be possible, IMO.

Can someone please post this scarf link? I don’t have post numbers, tia.

Can someone please post this scarf link? I don’t have post numbers, tia.
Hey everyone- Not sure if anyone is interested (I can't reveal my source) but here are some the notes of someone who was at the town hall and what they heard the sheriff tell the town:
Community Meeting: WITC Oct. 17, 2018 7:00 pm

Call in anything even if you think it’s not significant!
If you hear a knock at your door and it bothers you to answer call them they will come out and check it out.
Search your property!
If you see a McDonald’s bag with a half eaten cheeseburger call it in and don’t touch it.
If you believe you saw her call the tip line!
Get to know your neighbors!
Do what you think you need to do to feel safe at night!
Watch out for your kids as well as others!
He wants all tips called in even if you are in another state and hear something ask that person did you call the Tip Line?
If you see things that don’t belong or if it appears someone has been on your property Camping Out or Whatever- Call the Tip Line!
If you find a scarf, you know that it is not yours don’t touch it- Call it in!
It could have just blown in onto your property but they will send a Team out and let them figure it out!

LEAVE THE SCHOOLS AND THE FAMILY ALONE!

Please continue to call in tips to the tip line 24 hours a day at 1-855-744-3879.

Again the Missing and Endangered Juvenile is Jayme Closs, age 13, 5 feet tall, 100 Pounds, Green Eyes and Blond or Strawberry Hair.

#519 (not 520, Idk why) by nobodyuknow22
AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

Which makes me think of 2 different things.. 1. The bulkiness of his clothing...did he have layers on and simply remove top layer and change hats ?? different clothing, different hat. OR 2. Were there 2 of them there, one lookout and BG...witness may have seen lookout, which would explain different clothing. I keep researching these 2 different scenarios but having a hard time keeping up with the witnesses ...UGH
I'm also thinking, it can't be one and the same man, BG and the other, seen by witnesses. It have to be two of them, IMO. The look is too different. If I'm looking at mugshots, I find one or the other, never a face, which is a mix of BG and the sketch.

I'm not familiar with a "scarf" in Abby and Libby's case other than a rumor that they were wearing scarves at their funerals. Am I misremembering something? Help.
There were people which meant to recognize a light scarf around BG's mouth area.

Definitely meat is in the picture like turkeys and so much else. Idk at the moment, which plant would be 7 miles down the road, sorry.

Almena Meat Company, Inc. at the corner of Route 8 and Garfield, Almena WI.
From their website:
"We specialize in beef, hog, and lamb butchering and processing. We also process venison and make a variety of different sausages."

Given that he looks to be around the age where hair grays, it’s possible that he dyes his hair. There really isn’t a way of knowing about it, so I just want to throw it in there to remind everyone that hair color isn’t always dependable for judging likeness.

Question: I read somewhere (can’t recall where) that BG is wearing a hoodie in the bridge photo. But in the police sketch, they have drawn him wearing a hat. When I magnify the photo of BG, I am unable to discern what is going on around the head area. I have wavered over this: is it a hoodie or a hat or just hair?
To me, it looks like a men’s “driving hat” style.

It absolutely would help find BG.
-
It would be a tremendous benefit in terms of allowing people who might have had contact with BG to connect the dots and identify him. If at least one of the girls was sexually assaulted, then the profile of BG is completely different than it is if there was no sexual assault. Right now we don't know whether to look for a quiet sexual predator of a volatile crack pot who has a tendency to fly off the handle and get into violent confrontations with people.
-
I've probably never had contact with BG, and you've probably never had contact with BG, but somebody out there has, and knowing more information about his behavior could help that somebody to realize that he or she knows BG. Even knowing what kind of weapon was used might flip on a light switch in someone's brain and solve the case.
-
I already stated that LE often withholds information in order to protect against false confessions. The point is, something as basic as whether the victims were sexually assaulted is not usually withheld. That isn't a "detail;" it's a fundamental aspect of the crime. In fact, I would argue that the public has a right to know whether there is a homicidal sexual predator out there or just a homicidal maniac.
-
Sexual predators tend to target victims who fit a certain profile. If BG is a sexual predator, then caucasian teen girls should be especially vigilant. If BG is not a sexual predator, then his next victim could be anybody who sets him off. I don't believe that LE has the right to keep the public in the dark about things like that.
I think if the girls weren’t sexually assaulted, LE would have revealed that early on. To not say anything about that, is saying a lot. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub