Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other theory on my mind lately is that someone who associated with KAK or TK learned of the communications KAK had with L.G., as well as other young girls in that area. That person could be BG. I could be wrong in considering this (I'm wrong at least 3 times a day!) but it is yet another theory.
It's possible. Someone could have found the anthony_shots account and noticed that many young local girls were following it. That person could've even had some jealousy directed towards anthony_shots (if it was somebody who wasn't getting any attention from girls, for instance). He might've started stalking girls that he became aware of through that account.

It's also possible that the Monon High Bridge had the reputation of being a place where young teens met up—a lovers' lane of sorts for people too young to drive. If that's the case, it would make it more likely that the activity with anthony_shots is a coincidence.

Thank you for that. You make great points. But what about all the actual factors involving him? I don’t think him being a sexual predator explains it all:

1. He is connected to a catfish account that was in contact with Libby prior to and the day of the murders.
2. Someone connected to the account was possibly supposed to meet Libby on the bridge the day of the murders.
2. He deleted information from his phone after a police interview.
3. He moved after failing a polygraph.
4. He tried to contact Libby after she was dead, knowing she was dead.
5. He had no alibi.
6. His dad pretending he was gone on the day of the murders.

What explains all that if he is not involved- at least via a connection to his dad?

You make very good points on this. Do you think there is any way that Libby posted the photo on Snapchat knowing the catfish account would see it, and therefore telling him her exact location?

You make very good points on this. Do you think there is any way that Libby posted the photo on Snapchat knowing the catfish account would see it, and therefore telling him her exact location?
Maybe, 2pm (??) a meeting was planned, and the photo confirmed, the girls were there in time?? It would make sense to have a certain time arranged, and therefore the girls dawdled around for 20 minutes* (or so), because when dropped of by Kelsey, they were too early.
* If I remember well, there was a span in the timeline, when we didn't know, what the girls had done.

IMO, 100% speculation by me.

bbm
But then: why was she allegedly paid, if that is true? For what else might it have been?
If she did receive money from him, it doesn’t mean she did anything for it. Men sometimes spend and give money to impress people. He could’ve showered girls with money/gifts as a form of power…to make them feel like they owed him something for it. JMO. I also don’t think she was ‘annoying’ him. This was just what he said to LE to make it seem like he had stopped contact.

I am unsure. KAK seems like a possibility, but he doesn't look like BG to me. TK isn't young enough to match the young BG sketch.

If I have to put all of my chips on one theory, I'll say that neither KAK nor TK is BG and that the crime is unrelated to the anthony_shots account an that BG targeted the location, not these girls in particular.

I'm curious for conversation-sake. If the story about the Galveston girl is 100% true, as we know it (she gave A_S her address, someone in a ski mask showed up outside her window, maybe that girl being friends with LG). How to you explain there not being a connection.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but did all the girls that were talking to the AS account, know that he was talking to a bunch of girls or did that not come out until after the murders?

Unknown if the girls knew he was talking to them individually. If we can believe the transcript, A_S was talking to the girls at a sleepover as a group.

2. Someone connected to the account was possibly supposed to meet Libby on the bridge the day of the murders.
There is no evidence that anyone was supposed to meet Libby on the bridge.

After the fact, someone using the anthony_shots account stated that he was supposed to meet Libby but that she didn't show up.

The user of the account didn't say that the meeting was to occur on the bridge. Moreover, his statement doesn't prove that any such meeting was actually planned. It is possible that he was making that up and inserting himself into the situation for attention.

I'm curious for conversation-sake. If the story about the Galveston girl is 100% true, as we know it (she gave A_S her address, someone in a ski mask showed up outside her window, maybe that girl being friends with LG). How to you explain there not being a connection.
There's a likely connection to the peeping Tom incident. (I suspect that was TK, not KAK.) That doesn't mean that there was a connection to the murders; those are two separate crimes.

There's a likely connection to the peeping Tom incident. (I suspect that was TK, not KAK.) That doesn't mean that there was a connection to the murders; those are two separate crimes.

Wouldn't it be an insane coincidence though if Libby was talking to someone (A_S) who is a peeping Tom, and a week after her murder, he showed up at another girl's house. And then she was randomly killed by someone who has no connection to that? I get the argument, and stranger things have happened, it's just hard to see that there were so many violent/in-person predators in her life.

...I also don’t think she was ‘annoying’ him. This was just what he said to LE to make it seem like he had stopped contact.
I had the very same reaction to the "annoying" comment. I could just picture KAK telling police, "No, I wasn't asking her to pose nude or get in the back of my van or meet me at a biker bar ... nooooo, not me, I thought she was .. annoying, yeah, that's it, she was annoying, and I blocked her! It wasn't ME asking her to (whatever), I blocked that girl, really!"

It can be very hard to tell, from those printed transcriptions, what is really going on--we don't get the tone of voice, the emphasis here rather than there, all the nonverbal cues that tell us so much of what's really going on. But my own reading of that "blocked / annoying" thing is just as you said. Oh, and one thing we CAN tell from the transcripts: as others have said, KAK appears to lie a lot in those interviews, and he appears to lie very clumsily and unconvincingly. IMO.

After the fact, someone using the anthony_shots account stated that he was supposed to meet Libby but that she didn't show up.

The user of the account didn't say that the meeting was to occur on the bridge. Moreover, his statement doesn't prove that any such meeting was actually planned. It is possible that he was making that up and inserting himself into the situation for attention.

Except that according to the police interview, a girl says anthony_shots was planning to meet with Liberty German, so it's not just anthony_shots inserting himself into a situation. (page 139 - line 15).

It's also where KAK starts getting agitated (IMO).

May I respectfully disagree about the crime not being related to the Anthony Shots account? I think it is. The 'new' young BG sketch revealed at the press conference matches the "young male model" now an adult in LE. They were asking public for other young girls who had similar experiences. BG probably was set up for the meeting on the bridge through the K's CP network...and the released transcript of younger K. interrogation fits the facts .

I absolutely agree that the young sketch brought out later was the male model. They didn’t want to use his actual photo for his own safety but were hoping for young people that may have been in contact with AShots.

Except that according to the police interview, a girl says anthony_shots was planning to meet with Liberty German, so it's not just anthony_shots inserting himself into a situation. (page 139 - line 15).

It's also where KAK starts getting agitated (IMO).
Yes, but that's what one of the anthony_shots users supposedly told her, and we don't know whether that user was being truthful or whether he made it up. (I don't think we know for certain whether the user was KAK or TK.) And that's if the police were being truthful; they lie all the time while interrogating suspects.

We don't have any information from Libby that she was planning to meet anybody.

we keep saying that to ppl stating the meeting as A FACT
this is a insecure criminal using a persona living in his own bubble spilling only lies ..why are they taking this word as an established event ? would i believe him if he claimed anything about libby ? NO

Update** Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information

Investigators with the Delphi Double Homicide Task Force want to expand the list of social media applications used by anthony_shots. If you or someone you know communicated with the profile, anthony_shots on the social media application called Yellow, currently known as Yubo, please contact law enforcement at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535.

I’m in my mid 30’s, an old fogey. I’ve never heard of this platform.

I really feel like they’re gonna get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper