IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for my reference, the bodies were found outside Delphi city limits so the Carroll County
Sheriff's Department is the lead agency. Sgt Kim Riley is the Indiana State Police Public Information Officer for the Lafayette District.

During a press conference Tuesday afternoon, Sgt. Kim Riley announced two bodies were found a mile east of Delphi on the edge of Deer Creek around 12:15 p.m. Tuesday.

Carroll County Sheriff’s Office is being assisted in the investigation by the Delphi Police Department, Indiana State Police and the FBI Crime Group from Indianapolis.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/two-bodies-found-outside-delphi/

Since LE is saying there is evidence that leads them to believe he is the perp, I wonder if he left something behind at the scene of the crime that can be identified in the photo. Maybe his hat (if he is, indeed, wearing a hat), or a scrap of his jacket. His clothes might have gotten torn in a struggle or snagged on branches.

I don't know where I am even going with this but as I have had my head, as usual stuck in maps and google earth I'm just going to point out that there seems to be an isolated building in the woods, roughly across the creek from where the girls were found

View attachment 110398

Call that in now please!!!!

Since LE is saying there is evidence that leads them to believe he is the perp, I wonder if he left something behind at the scene of the crime that can be identified in the photo. Maybe his hat (if he is, indeed, wearing a hat), or a scrap of his jacket. His clothes might have gotten torn in a struggle or snagged on branches.

Good point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watch Forensic Files every night. No way he wouldn't have left something behind. Technology and forensics is amaaaazing these days...

So why can't they find him then :gah:

There is a third bridge back there that no one is talking about. If you were from out of town(reporter) you wouldn't know the difference between the two.

And what do you bet the video of the POI shows him spitting, or dropping a cig butt, or leaving his DNA behind. We can bet that the DNA test results have come back.

I believe the pic or video is from one of the girls phone. The man appears to be walking on the side of the bridge like if you were coming up on somebody or were going to walk past somebody. Also they wouldn't want him to think they in fact have a video from one of the girls phone if he didn't know they took one. Wanted him to hang himself by calling him a poi instead of what they already knew the suspect.

It didn't work he didn't fall for the security camera or a trail cam idea. He prob knows it's from one of the girls phones relative to when he passed them or came in contact.

Maybe one of the girls did a selfie while he's following them around the trails.

But it's funny his position on the bridge as in walking to the far side of where someone would be standing and the angle of the photo.
I figured he was walking to the side of the bridge because it is old and the weakest part of the planks would be toward the middle. I think they likely sit on on two I-beams and it makes sense that one would walk close to the strongest points which would be to the sides and not the middle.

If they have a photo of him on the bridge, if he drove to the location, he'd have to pass the camera again. This would tell them where he parked if there are two sets of photos of him on the bridge- coming and going. It would tell them what direction he entered the area from. Of course he could have used one method to get to one side of the creek and another to cross back.

If there is a trail cam taking photos, they would have photos of the girls, too and then you get an time comparison of his presence on the bridge to theirs.

I wondered if it were a photo from a cell phone taken by the girls as he approached out of nervousness and then zoomed, but have seen a lot of references to a game/trail cam.

They have more photos than what they are releasing, this I am certain.

I don't doubt that they felt strongly that this person had something to do with it, but I understand that they wanted to do their best to narrow it down before stating so. Most everyone assumed when this guy didn't emerge after his picture was everywhere and they are expressing the desire to talk to him, it didn't look good.

When I was in high school Larry Hall was on his killing spree not more than an hour from Delphi. He is probably the most notorious serial killer here in indiana. At one time he was staying in a camper at one of his friends house. No one new he stayed there and his friend was totally unaware of the killings. Larry moved around like that a drifter. If I am not mistaken there was a picture of a camper right in front of the house they served the warrant at. Also in indiana there are still alot of those weird hotels in the middle of no where and small back road campgrounds where people live year round. It would make it real easy for someone to go undetected around indiana. Does anyone local know if anyone non family was staying in the camper?

I wonder if the victims families had any work done on their houses, lately...of course LE would've asked them this first thing so obviously that's a dead end...

When I was in high school Larry Hall was on his killing spree not more than an hour from Delphi. He is probably the most notorious serial killer here in indiana. At one time he was staying in a camper at one of his friends house. No one new he stayed there and his friend was totally unaware of the killings. Larry moved around like that a drifter. If I am not mistaken there was a picture of a camper right in front of the house they served the warrant at. Also in indiana there are still alot of those weird hotels in the middle of no where and small back road campgrounds where people live year round. It would make it real easy for someone to go undetected around indiana. Does anyone local know if anyone non family was staying in the camper?

Yes I've had a camper vibe this whole time, another reason to maybe suspect a tweaker in the woods imo.

Rambling thoughts....

I think he is local, as in.......lives nearby. Reasons for this are:
*If he is walking around town, nobody thinks anything out of the ordinary
*if his car was parked in the parking lot where police were asking about cars from 1-5pm either the police know about it, or if it was a vehicle out of place, the news would likely have mentioned it instead of just a blurry photo of guy on trail.
* I would think an out of place car parked at a very small local cemetery or on a side county road would stand out like a sore thumb no matter what side of the river he could have been parked on.
*I am going with "the guy" having started out on the same side of the bridge as the girls. I don't think the bridge was ever actually crossed. (gut feeling....its a long bridge. maybe young boys, but not girls.) I think they tend to go a little ways out & come back.

That being said, unfortunately, a large portion of people are VERY absorbed in their own little worlds to notice anything going on around them anymore. BUT this is a pretty small town, although occurring in an area outside of the hub-bub of town stuff, despite it being a recreational area type of place, it is not what would be considered a tourist place, but a place that mainly locals visit......especially on a MONDAY afternoon.

I feel that if there was a car(s) in the parking lot when the person picking them up, it would have been cleared or "be on the lookout for car model color XYZ"

Having a dad previously in LE, I totally understand not giving out a lot of details....most of which are unnecessary, other than just the public wanting/demanding to know. BUT, it would be really nice if LE would throw out some other pertinent helpful info.

The guy in photo knows they have been on to him from day one. Definitely keeping a low/nonchalant profile now

I don't know where I am even going with this but as I have had my head, as usual stuck in maps and google earth I'm just going to point out that there seems to be an isolated building in the woods, roughly across the creek from where the girls were found

View attachment 110398

Homeless Camp maybe?

Has it been said if they person picking them up was on time? I'm wondering if the girls had a few extra minutes to spare at the pick up point.

I'd like to know if there was a designated pick up time at all or if they were supposed to call when they were on their way back to the designated pickup area or even if there was a designated pickup area.

6 hour radius, that's what I'd look at...

Missouri, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Iowa, Wisconsin for sure. Then possibly across borders of Minnesota, Pennsylvania, W. Virginia, Virginia, and Tennessee. All dependent on average speed and route of travel, of course.

I'll tweet it to LE, my phone won't let me call over there without putting an add on, on

(Thank you, I forgot you're in the UK for a sec...

attachment.php

you are so rocking it here btw, thank you)

Attachments

• 2017-02-19-13-01-24--481177958.jpg
    2017-02-19-13-01-24--481177958.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 510
Homeless Camp maybe?

Not sure, can't get a good enough look at it. But it does seem to be accessible from the creek, dependent on the water level I think but it was approx 3ft last time I checked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98