IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some may have moved on w/trying to determine what can be seen in the pics of BG & I'm sure everyone has their own opinions of what they see, but since my son had taken the time to make note for me on one of the pics, to show what he thought when he looked at it, I thought I'd post it here & share it. Just to explain, he & I both believe BG is wearing a jacket that could be like a Dickies, Carhartt or similar style, it's hard to tell if the hood is attached to the jacket or sweatshirt, but we both think it's the jacket & that the hood is possibly made of material similar to sweatshirts.. Both my sons & hubs have had similar jackets - canvas with hoods that were sweatshirt material. In the other pic the hood is up, but in the pic I'm posting it's down, he believes it's BG's hair we're seeing, not a cap and again - I agree. He's also convinced BG was smoking in the pics.
attachment.php

So sorry if my responses echo other responses but threads move so fast and I just woke up after only a few hours' sleep and want to try to address this while I can find it - it's a hood. There's been a pic posted where the image has been reverse negative'd and it's 100% clear. He has on a brown hooded sweatshirt under a blue coat. It's been quoted a few times in thread 9 and originated near the end of thread 8. HTH.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Feb-2017-8/page72&p=13172636#post13172636

IMG_2192.JPG

Does anyone think LE will release some more info soon seen as the little amount they've revealed already hasn't yet lead to an arrest or an ID of the suspect?

For two excellent videos showing the position of the suspect and victims on the bridge combined with aerial view of the locations in question, please see YouTube user Gray Hughes

I'll post the urls. If YouTube urls aren't permitted, just look for Gray Hughes. He only has four videos, two of which are devoted to the crime in question

[video=youtube;ZM5ar0Tvc1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5ar0Tvc1A[/video]

Part Two in my next post

Part Two of Gray Hughes YouTube videos re: locations of suspect and victims and overview of the locations involved

[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

I think what the BG has in its head is a cap under a hoodie. Something like this -

1.jpg

Omgosh! I was just going to post these videos... The music really creeped me out but these videos have given me an interesting geographical summation that I didn't have before. I definitely think they're worth watching...

I didn't know they crossed the creek, and maybe they didn't, as I think they could have walked (in the other direction) around the long way to get to where they were found?

Watching those videos was very disturbing :( to say the least.

this is starting to remind me of the Hannah Graham case where it turned out LE suspected someone as being involved in other cases and did have evidence but were just thoroughly building the case and taking time to do it properly

My 2 cents worth while the thread is slower.

I'm having a hard time matching the voice with the pics. The voice seems much more refined than the appearance of the perp.

Which leaves me thinking there might be two killers. I'm probably wrong, just snow balling.

this is starting to remind me of the Hannah Graham case where it turned out LE suspected someone as being involved in other cases and did have evidence but were just thoroughly building the case and taking time to do it properly

I feel certain that THEY feel certain that this guy has done this before and will do it again. JMO. But it just explains so much.

Thank you, laserdisc10 for posting the vídeos. I believe they are as accurate as they can be. So useful to watch and also so painful... I almost forgot to breath while viewing them. What a tragedy :(

My 2 cents worth while the thread is slower.

I'm having a hard time matching the voice with the pics. The voice seems much more refined than the appearance of the perp.

Which leaves me thinking there might be two killers. I'm probably wrong, just snow balling.

I see what you're saying and I agree with the tone of his voice... But maybe BG lightened or softened it a bit as to not frighten the girls any more than he probably already had... If you repeat his words aloud (the exact same way he said them) you can feel yourself giving a sort of firm command, in a no nonsense, demanding sort of way.

Does this even make sense? ...it's like he commanded them down the hill and his voice inflection seemed to imply they should comply with his orders, not leaving them a choice or showing any vulnerability there that the girls could have been able to sense.

I also feel like if it was a pair or duo, LE would have been shouting this from the rooftops. I think they're being vague on purpose... I think if there were two males on video or two distinct voices, they'd probably tell the public to look out for two men, IMO.

Part Two of Gray Hughes YouTube videos re: locations of suspect and victims and overview of the locations involved

[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

This is great, thank you so much. (ETA: I overspoke... I need to keep in mind that this video is only this person's own IDEAS about where the perp and girls were on the bridge, but is not LE provided and has not been officially approved as being authentic or correct in any way as far as placement or location or measurements go.FWIW. Because, in the first video he only shrinks the guy and attempts to line him up in the picture and tries to force him to fit the angle the bridge pic was taken at, and then in the second video he treats his resulting image from video 1 as though it's got some sort of bearing on the perp's ACTUAL location on the bridge.. IYKWIM... it's entirely speculation on his end, ,but what I like is the views of the bridge from above and the surrounding area and where the girls were found. The guy did good sleuthing, a good attempt, but even where he's trying to say he can show the bent over tree is significant... it's not, because in teh google earth image he's comparing it to EVERY tree appears to be bent over the river... it's a valiant attempt but IMO could actually ed up almost doing more harm than good if people start to get photoshop-starstruck, thinking this looks so technologically advanced that it must be correct... )

I thought about this case most of the night. Ugh. The picture we have of the BG, at this point he would have had to of had everything he needed to attack the girls I think. Unless he had already placed whatever he needed at the location their bodies were found. I always thought the front of his coat looks packed with something. Surely he would need rope or zip ties to tie one if not both girls up? His weapon, if he used one. Is that white thing poking out of his coat white rope? I'm sorry if this has been addressed before. This guy is way to smug and confident for my liking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry if my responses echo other responses but threads move so fast and I just woke up after only a few hours' sleep and want to try to address this while I can find it - it's a hood. There's been a pic posted where the image has been reverse negative'd and it's 100% clear. He has on a brown hooded sweatshirt under a blue coat. It's been quoted a few times in thread 9 and originated near the end of thread 8. HTH.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Feb-2017-8/page72&p=13172636#post13172636

View attachment 111086

One photo he had hair the next photo the hood is up.

I'm of the opinion both are with the hood up. I don't see hair and don't think there is time for it to change.

Does anyone have a link to the two pics in sequence? I remember it was posted here.

This is those exact same photos, in reverse negative form. As you can see, it is the hood in both. But either way a hood up or down isn't going to solve the crime. Was just hoping to save people the recurring debate, so as long as this doesn't re-spark that same recurring debate it's all good.

I'm of the opinion both are with the hood up. I don't see hair and don't think there is time for it to change.

Does anyone have a link to the two pics in sequence? I remember it was posted here.

This IS the two pics in sequence, said to be taken from a video and said to be only a couple of seconds apart, as he's moving his step from one foot to the next and it only takes a second or two to do that. I can't imagine finding the quote after all this time but there was not enough seconds in between the two images for a hood to be removed, that i know for a fact but cannot substantiate with a link at this time. I know someone else can but do not know if anyone else will. There's even an animated gif somewhere showing them back to back as he's walking.

ETA - here are both pics again, in sequence, and animated. Same exact pics that are reverse negative'd in my other post. (obviously, as they are only two perp pics we have):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...i-13-Feb-2017-6/page9&p=13164750#post13164750

This is great, thank you so much. (ETA: I overspoke... I need to keep in mind that this video is only this person's own IDEAS about where the perp and girls were on the bridge, but is not LE provided and has not been officially approved as being authentic or correct in any way as far as placement or location or measurements go.FWIW. Because, in the first video he only shrinks the guy and attempts to line him up in the picture and tries to force him to fit the angle the bridge pic was taken at, and then in the second video he treats his resulting image from video 1 as though it's got some sort of bearing on the perp's ACTUAL location on the bridge.. IYKWIM... it's entirely speculation on his end, ,but what I like is the views of the bridge from above and the surrounding area and where the girls were found. The guy did good sleuthing, a good attempt, but even where he's trying to say he can show the bent over tree is significant... it's not, because in teh google earth image he's comparing it to EVERY tree appears to be bent over the river... it's a valiant attempt but IMO could actually ed up almost doing more harm than good if people start to get photoshop-starstruck, thinking this looks so technologically advanced that it must be correct... )

(Aside from the fact the poster got excited with the new influx of traffic we're providing, and added ads to the videos. How desipicable can a person be?? Making money off this crime! Someone should just take screen caps of the most important part IMO and post them here AND LINK TO THE VIDEO SO CREDIT IS GIVEN WHERE DUE with the note that the videographer is monetizing this, so that maybe less people will help line his pockets but will still be able to benefit from the imagery provided. ugh. some people. :( )

I have no problem with him making money off of ads. Lots of work went into making the videos and he literally does crime scene re-creation part time as his work.

At last week's the press conference, law enforcement confirmed it is a hoodie.

I did lots of messing around with the two photos too and I would agree BG is definitely wearing a hoodie but IMHO the hoodie is not on his head but down and gathered at the back of his head and neck. I was sure that what I was seeing was just hair with a part in the middle but when I zeroed in with a darkening tool, the camo hat theory became quite obvious (to me anyway). Notice how the top right of his head is pointy? To me that said had to be a hat or a seriously bad hair day. My conclusion has staunchly been that this is a camo baseball type hat with a small bill that is tightly folded down at the sides like seems to be the fashion? That also led me to think that he is on the younger side - 20 to 30-ish because that trend with the bill is something I haven't really seen the older guys do.

But now, looking at these photos, and I am just thinking out loud here, I have a new theory about the whole hoodie/hat/hair dilemma:

The coat seems to be an insultated hooded coat with a gray fleece or sweatshirt material lining in the hood. Hoodies, to me, are are sweatshirt material (at least at the hood part) and are quite floppy and thinish. If the hood on this coat is made of the same material as the jacket, that means, with the lining, it would be quite stiff. So, in the last picture above, it looks like the hood part has fallen partially off his head on the left but it still "standing" stiff and partially on top of the right side of his head, leaving that point I described as being part of the baseball cap above. That pointy bit could just be the part of the hood that has not fallen down.

That being said, when I look at my enhanced pictures without too much scrutinizing, my first instinct is hair, parted in the middle, which my new theory would support. When I look closely and scrutinize, I definitely see possible camo baseball cap, regardless of the hood being partially covering or not.

I still think he is younger rather than older. And, as for the smoking, my thoughts would be that while people who do smoke often walk with cigs in their mouths, they would still need a free hand. His hands look tight in his jeans pockets - too hard to get out to handle a cigarette. IDK though as I do not smoke myself and therefore cannot give an educated guess about that.

Just my 2cents for what it is worth. Could photo enhancements BTW.

Oh yeah, if you saw my posts from earlier regarding seeing Abby's coat in the frame that would mean that Abbey is only feet/yards away, then him smoking when he is possibly about to engage with her/them seems weird timing. I would think he would want hands free?

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member