IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with your opinion Bus_face. I feel like that is probably close to what happened. If that is the case, then he (they) perhaps lured them through Snapchat?

Was this man from Kokomo who is wanted for [FONT=&quot]multiple felony charges, including possession of child *advertiser censored* and child exploitation ever located?[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]He’s wanted on the following charges: possession of child *advertiser censored* and child exploitation, both level 5 felonies, and a petition to revoke bond for dealing meth, a level 4 felony, possession of meth, a level 5 felony, possession of a narcotic drug, a level 5 felony, possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor, unlawful possession of a syringe, a level 6 felony, maintaining a common nuisance, a level 6 felony, resisting law enforcement, a level 6 felony, theft of a firearm, a level 6 felony, and driving while suspended, a misdemeanor. [/FONT]http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/kokomo-man-wanted-for-child-exploitation-possession-of-child-*advertiser censored*/article_03dbd17e-f2f0-11e6-8820-8f99d1dfe945.html

I am with you cluciano63. I have fibromyalgia and live in Mississippi. I hate the summers with a passion. I have a lot more pain in the summer also. ((hugs)) to you.

Same here. Humidity +heat is a beast in Alabama

I followed this story avidly early on. I'm COMPLETELY done with it until LE releases more video or audio.

I can't understand at ALL why they are holding on to information that the public needs to ID this perp.

Was this man from Kokomo who is wanted for [FONT="]multiple felony charges, including possession of child *advertiser censored* and child exploitation ever located?[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#444444][FONT="]He’s wanted on the following charges: possession of child *advertiser censored* and child exploitation, both level 5 felonies, and a petition to revoke bond for dealing meth, a level 4 felony, possession of meth, a level 5 felony, possession of a narcotic drug, a level 5 felony, possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor, unlawful possession of a syringe, a level 6 felony, maintaining a common nuisance, a level 6 felony, resisting law enforcement, a level 6 felony, theft of a firearm, a level 6 felony, and driving while suspended, a misdemeanor. [/FONT]http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/kokomo-man-wanted-for-child-exploitation-possession-of-child-*advertiser censored*/article_03dbd17e-f2f0-11e6-8820-8f99d1dfe945.html

He is in custody and was arrested on the 16th of February 2017 I don't think he has anything to do with this case. http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/u...cle_eaeba4e0-f3fe-11e6-b172-df5182fb9f28.html

Was this man from Kokomo who is wanted for [FONT=&quot]multiple felony charges, including possession of child *advertiser censored* and child exploitation ever located?[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]He’s wanted on the following charges: possession of child *advertiser censored* and child exploitation, both level 5 felonies, and a petition to revoke bond for dealing meth, a level 4 felony, possession of meth, a level 5 felony, possession of a narcotic drug, a level 5 felony, possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor, unlawful possession of a syringe, a level 6 felony, maintaining a common nuisance, a level 6 felony, resisting law enforcement, a level 6 felony, theft of a firearm, a level 6 felony, and driving while suspended, a misdemeanor. [/FONT]http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/kokomo-man-wanted-for-child-exploitation-possession-of-child-*advertiser censored*/article_03dbd17e-f2f0-11e6-8820-8f99d1dfe945.html
Yes
http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/u...cle_eaeba4e0-f3fe-11e6-b172-df5182fb9f28.html

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Investigators say they’ve possibly met the killer or killers, or may have the clue that will wrap up the case. They just don’t know it yet.

“I think there’s an excellent chance that in these tips, somebody has named the right person,” said Ives of the more than 13,000 submissions that have come in to investigators. “When you ask me, ‘Is it possible some police officer has talked to him?’ I think it’s extremely likely that’s happened.

More from this article at: http://fox59.com/2017/03/14/prosecutor-says-cops-likely-have-met-delphi-killer-or-received-crucial-tip-due-to-scope-of-probe/

Are there any clubs that men from Delphi and surrounding areas meet up in nearby like a gun club, pool tournament etc?

In the Jessica Heeringa case the suspect attended a Magic the gathering card game tournament before he is believed to have abducted and killed Jessica from the gas station she worked at close by.

I think a guy is more likely to recognise BG than a woman unless he has harassed women/teens in the past. He possibly doesn't have many interactions with females in his life out with immediate family.

It would be good for police to get his photo up and hand out leaflets where men meet up in bars and gun clubs etc and see if it produces any leads. He might not live in Delphi but he may know the area because he gone to a club there over the years.

:guitar:

Good stuff, mate.

Just getting in and caught up but that was along my last train of thought as well, as my last post was to post on the gun forums and hunting forums.

Also, Jessica Heeringa is not far from my mind. I had wondered when Jessica first went missing if JW, unknown perp at the time, played there. Jessica Heeringa's thread was the first thread I ever started in WS. (Sorry tech probs)

I think that is a guy with no criminal record, because is easy to hide without info about you.

The murder cases here did not single out SK cases. Victims usually did not know SK. SK cases are very different from one time killer. And BG could be a SK.

True, but serial killers are not as common as movies / TV might have us believe.

Radford University has some serial killer statistics available online.

Number of serial killer victims by year (USA):

2010 -- 129
2011 -- 91
2012 -- 101
2013 -- 70
2014 -- 71
2015 -- 57
2016 -- 25

(For years 2014 - 2016 they warn to allow for a lag between murder and identification of the serial killer.)

Source: http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

Several of us re-posted that article (because it was so amazing!), but I believe the first to bring it to this forum was Wondergirl. It is an emotional story. Lots of parallels to this case. Heartbreaking.

In addition to re-posting that article, I re-posted a podcast by Jerri Williams, an ex FBI agent turned crime writer. It's an interview Eddie Freyer, the head FBI agent in charge of Polly Klaas abduction murder. (I'm sorry, but I don't recall who posted the reference to the podcasts.)

Polly Klaas age 12 was abducted from her California home on Oct. 1, 1993. Her assailant was not apprehended until 6 months later after an exhaustive, highly publicized investigation. He led authorities to her body after the arrest. Huge media coverage. Large reward. Massive amount of tips called in. (Sound familiar?) He was convicted of the crime and is still on death row in California, going through appeals.

http://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-h783z-2235b85
http://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-bzxrx-2256958

This is a 2-part report, each podcast runs about 1.25 hrs. Very interesting. Very detailed info about the investigation. I think the emotions of the LEO's as described by FBI agent Freyer during this investigation probably are very similar to what LE is experiencing here now. I highly recommend giving this a listen.

Thanks. I just need to mark it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree with your opinion Bus_face. I feel like that is probably close to what happened. If that is the case, then he (they) perhaps lured them through Snapchat?

Just conjecture but it makes some sense out of why they were there in that exact spot for the period of time they were there. How many teen girls go hike in the middle of nowhere? I live in the middle of nowhere and I've never seen any instance of that especially at that age

A crafty catfisher would have also ascertained the time they've were supposed to be back at the trailhead. This would have given him/them a good idea of when to leave the area. I'm warming to the idea of a younger accomplice now.
Just speculation and purely MOO
Thanks for all the thoughtful posts here

IMO the BG lives in Delphi because it´s hard to hide the evidence, burn the clothes, too much work to someone that don´t have his house in the city.

Has anyone mentioned the resemblance of BG's "White Thing" (Whatever is tucked into jacket - we can probably call WT), as I don't really want to go into the whole logo thing again in depth, but I noticed it looks exactly like a tucked in "Scream" movie mask. I've attached a pic just to take a look. You may have to copy and past link to see as I'm on a Chrome Book and had to download to drive, but sharing it. To me it appears to be a side-ways tucked in jaw portion of the Ghostface mask.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4hsh8sK90DrM280Ml9IWkxybkxLcno0NFdSSTVjR0hWYV9j/view?usp=sharing

<modsnip>

Well bob, She's not in a tshirt and sweats, just saying. And don't get me wrong I'm not critical of how she's dressed. What got me thinking is that she looks so different from the other photos circulating. Since LE is determined to save any critical updates until they absolutely need public assistance, I gotta work backwards. Starting with : Why were the girls there ? Why was BG there? Do you believe in coincidences ? Fine if you do, I just am not a believer that this vulnerable twosome was out there at the very far end of the trail to go hike on a day off. Again, which teens do you ever see do that at that age? Usually if you see teens out in the country they are partying and that's the 15-20 age group.

Other ?'s may include Why did he take them to a perfect spot to abduct and possibly transport them ? This was meticulously planned out IMO
Thanks for all the thoughtful posts here

I know many hear the word "GO" but I have to wonder if instead what is heard is the ending of another word which was cut short. MOO
I hear "g'down the hill" so I think there are a few possibilities. It could be that the 'g' is 'go', 'get' or - like you said - from the end of another word.

LE would know for sure, IMO, but it seems pretty clear that they don't want the general population hearing the rest of the conversation yet.

Well bob, She's not in a tshirt and sweats, just saying. And don't get me wrong I'm not critical of how she's dressed. What got me thinking is that she looks so different from the other photos circulating. Since LE is determined to save any critical updates until they absolutely need public assistance, I gotta work backwards. Starting with : Why were the girls there ? Why was BG there? Do you believe in coincidences ? Fine if you do, I just am not a believer that this vulnerable twosome was out there at the very far end of the trail to go hike on a day off. Again, which teens do you ever see do that at that age? Usually if you see teens out in the country they are partying and that's the 15-20 age group.

As someone who loves to take pictures and post them onlline, and as a parent of children who do the same, I do not find her look to be unusual. It is pretty common for girls in my small town to dress each other up, go out, and take photos. It's the Kardashian effect. My kids will fix themselves up and change clothes 3 different times in a 10-minute span to take pictures for Instagram. It's kind of a "thing".

With that being said, my best theory at this point is they were meeting someone there. I think they were catfished. I believe this is why she turned on her phone-she quickly realized the person wasn't who they'd said they were and she began filming. I really don't think this was a crime of opportunity.

It's really difficult for me to understand why this person hasn't been identified yet. My town has approximately the same number of people. If that picture had been posted here, the guy would have been identified within the hour. He either HAS to be a transient or they've already identified him and are waiting for something to come in before he's arrested and they don't want to spook him.

Such a sad case. I keep checking for updates.

New to WS and I admit I have not read through all the threads but is anyone familiar with fishing around deer creek? I just read about this sad case today and stared at the suspects photo. It is so hard to make out, but he looks like he is wearing a fishing jacket with a pack on the side, camo hat, fishing/hiking boots. It looks like something large/rectangle in his pocket, but that could just be from the photo. A fisherman would have a knife with them I assume. I see this a a regular fisherman hunter. Maybe with a police/military background. They said someone who is off work, but I imagine this guy is someone retired or maybe works freelance or is self employed so no one was missing him from work. Just my first impressions.
Plus it would not be suspicious if he had "fishing" equipment with him (aka knives...ropes) if he were to have been pulled over for any reason in the area that day.
Perhaps even WAS fishing somewhere at the time near the trail when he spotted them

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member