IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this has already been answered, but has it been determined that the 2 still shots of BG are from within the same 1- 2 second time frame? Was this literally him in process in mid stride or from different segments of a possibly longer video clip? Can you tell by the trees in background etc ? I know that may seem irrelevant, but if we could tell if it was from several feet or yards apart, then we would know for sure if LE has a much longer video clip of info to work with or not. Do you see what i mean ? Im just wondering how much more they have that isnt being released. they probably dont have much more or they would have released more in hopes of identifying him, but we dont know what happened.
Yes, somoene has made a gif of the two photos in sequence and it's clear that they are merely seconds apart. Let me see if I can dig it up....

ETA: I can't locate it and it's not coming up using the search function. :gaah:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 568
Forgive me if this has already been answered, but has it been determined that the 2 still shots of BG are from within the same 1- 2 second time frame? Was this literally him in process in mid stride or from different segments of a possibly longer video clip? Can you tell by the trees in background etc ? I know that may seem irrelevant, but if we could tell if it was from several feet or yards apart, then we would know for sure if LE has a much longer video clip of info to work with or not. Do you see what i mean ? Im just wondering how much more they have that isnt being released. they probably dont have much more or they would have released more in hopes of identifying him, but we dont know what happened.

JMO, but I think that is the only video that LE has of BG, and I think it i from within the same short time frame. I think they have a lot of audio, most of which they can't release because it is horrific and reveals too much information about the crime that they don't want the general public to know.

I appreciate bring the video forward, i can't watch on this device, i had a iphone 6s after 2 hrs i returned it, too much stuff on it that i couldn't delete. Back to my 3g. :)
OT but You can delete native apps now on iPhone so
It's safe to come back and live virus free!!

anyone know how long those RR ties are? Some are 8ft, some are 8.5ft. Anyone here been to Delphi to confirm length of the ties?

I have thought that there was more then one step inbetween the two images of suspect. Jmo

As tight lipped as LE has been i won't be surprised if & when an arrest is made it will not be made public. Jmo just a weird feeling. Jmo
i think if there is an arrest they owe it to the public to tell us.

Here is a question I have been asking myself. If RL is BG and he has just killed two teenage girls and placed them on his on land, why go home? So he can wait for searchers to come by and ask to search his land? Wouldn't he have gotten out of town and came home the next day acting totally unaware of what has happened?

Here is a question I have been asking myself. If RL is BG and he has just killed two teenage girls and placed them on his on land, why go home? So you can wait for searchers to come by and ask to search his land? Wouldn't he have gotten out of town and came home the next day acting totally unaware of what has happened?

I believe we are not allowed by TOS to accuse RL of killing Abby and Libby..( mod correct me if I'm wrong about this...

What is our best info on how far away bridge guy was from Libby when she captured the video?

Gray Hughes has new video out. He says the girls were at the very end of the bridge when that video was taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also just wondering, do we know if Libby had an android or iphone, i know it has been discussed, but has it been addressed by LE?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
We've never been told

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

WHile you make a good point, I believe(IMO) that smoke would have made a larger "cloud", especially in somewhat brisk weather. I have been curious if the white area seemingly under BG's chin, isn't a particulate mask. I see a number of people wearing them in colder weather, especially if they are/have been recently ill. They usually have a rubber band to hold them in place and can easily be pulled down below the chin if you get too hot wearing them. I really wish, as many others have said, that we had a cleaner image. There are so many details that can be inferred as a million different things, ie.: type of hat(if any), shirt tail or fanny pack? Facial hair? Etc.

For sure, AmateurAnalyst. I do not think that is smoke btw. Just wishful thinking he is a smoker and dropped the butt.

Kind of grim here, sorry...Was trying to think of a reason for LE to disclose cause of death in this case. At this point, I imagine it could only be useful for the public to know if the weapon or cause was unusual for the crimes, i.e a rare gun, etc...

But if there was any aspect that could point to a person with particular proclivities, it could help indentify him. If a wife or partner recognized, for example, a type of object used in sex games at home, i.e a necktie or scarf or even a velvet ribbon, that might bring to light a suspect who accelerated from sex games at home to murder out in the open.

Sorry for the specifics...just saying that if something unusual was used, it could help if the public knew. Otherwise, I don't think we need to know.
Jmo

Kind of grim here, sorry...Was trying to think of a reason for LE to disclose cause of death in this case. At this point, I imagine it could only be useful for the public to know if the weapon or cause was unusual for the crimes, i.e a rare gun, etc...

But if there was any aspect that could point to a person with particular proclivities, it could help indentify him. If a wife or partner recognized, for example, a type of object used in sex games at home, i.e a necktie or scarf or even a velvet ribbon, that might bring to light a suspect who accelerated from sex games at home to murder out in the open.

Sorry for the specifics...just saying that if something unusual was used, it could help if the public knew. Otherwise, I don't think we need to know.
Jmo

JMO but there is no way LE is ever going to tell us COD. They believe that is privileged information that is going to be used to help identify the killer (s) The more unique the information the less likely they are to share...JMO.

Here is a question I have been asking myself. If RL is BG and he has just killed two teenage girls and placed them on his on land, why go home? So he can wait for searchers to come by and ask to search his land? Wouldn't he have gotten out of town and came home the next day acting totally unaware of what has happened?

Police are quick to suspect anybody who leaves town during or shortly after a homicide.

So if LE doesn't wish for the public to get the impression RL is BG causing the leads to dry up, you would think they would be clearing that all up by now wouldn't you? But they really aren't saying anything. Has me thinking alot...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member