IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I remembered a link like that too. Perhaps whoever posted it could do so again?

this talks about evidence that has come back

"We’ve got the best of the best on board with this investigation, including our local guys," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Thursday morning when asked about catching the killer.
Police collected a significant amount of evidence from the scene, but police aren't specifically saying what that evidence is. It's being analyzed, Leazenby said, and Carroll County sheriff's Detective Kevin Hammond said most of the evidence went to the Indiana State Police lab, but some went to the FBI lab.
“We’ve gotten some (analysis) back, but we can’t really discuss what we’ve gotten back,” Hammond said. “There’s a large amount of stuff to be tested.”

Then they have no forensics from where the girls were found or from the girls themselves.

If that's the case where are we?

I really don't think RL is involved.
But tHats jmo
to me it sounds like they have quite a bit of evidence to process.

We’ve got the best of the best on board with this investigation, including our local guys," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Thursday morning when asked about catching the killer.Police collected a significant amount of evidence from the scene, but police aren't specifically saying what that evidence is. It's being analyzed, Leazenby said, and Carroll County sheriff's Detective Kevin Hammond said most of the evidence went to the Indiana State Police lab, but some went to the FBI lab.
“We’ve gotten some (analysis) back, but we can’t really discuss what we’ve gotten back,” Hammond said. “There’s a large amount of stuff to be tested.”

IMO the only definitive info we have on IF the phone is from the ISP investigation page that says "Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone, that may be connected to the homicides."
http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

"Found on" her phone, IMO is different than 'on her account' or from her data' so it answers the question for me but for others YMMV.

JMO
Can't they get all this info even without having the phone?

I wonder who is first on LEs list and maybe once this forensics is in they can make an arrest.
I don't think this case is as cold as we think it is.
Jmo
i agree especially if they are still awaiting Dna after 3 months. They may still be taking swabs off potential poi's as tips are still coming in.

to me it sounds like they have quite a bit of evidence to process.

We’ve got the best of the best on board with this investigation, including our local guys," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Thursday morning when asked about catching the killer.Police collected a significant amount of evidence from the scene, but police aren't specifically saying what that evidence is. It's being analyzed, Leazenby said, and Carroll County sheriff's Detective Kevin Hammond said most of the evidence went to the Indiana State Police lab, but some went to the FBI lab.

Yes but maybe the evidence wasn't anything of importance or evidence at all.
just seems like it taking forever they should have something.

IMO the only definitive info we have on IF the phone is from the ISP investigation page that says "Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone, that may be connected to the homicides."
http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

"Found on" her phone, IMO is different than 'on her account' or from her data' so it answers the question for me but for others YMMV.

JMO

[video=youtube;wSKDQTfJtks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSKDQTfJtks&t=94s[/video]

Starts at 1:34. "pulled off Libby Germans cell phone by this team"

This is as good as it gets for proof that they have Libbys phone. MOO

Then they have no forensics from where the girls were found or from the girls themselves.

If that's the case where are we?

I really don't think RL is involved.
But tHats jmo

We just don't know this, forensics could have come back and this could possibly be why the served the search warrant on RL's home, barns and truck and all of his property.

“This is not the first time we’re dealing with RL,” said Sgt. John Perrine, Indiana State Police PIO. “We’ve spoken to him throughout the investigation. We investigate these things as new information comes forward and that information leads us to further the investigation.”

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

Well Holly Bobos brother and boy friend were cleared.
Many thought they were responsible for that crime.

The girls were found on his property. LE would have to check if anyone else was staying at RL home. Or anywhere else on his property.
No, it does not work that way. If it did they would have been all over his house in the days following the murders, not weeks later. they had to have probable cause for entry.

Yes but maybe the evidence wasn't anything of importance or evidence at all.
just seems like it taking forever they should have something.
i believe LE when they said they have found evidence. i also believe them when they say they are still waiting on the results.

No, it does not work that way. If it did they would have been all over his house in the days following the murders, not weeks later. they had to have probable cause for entry.

Was the probable cause because he had been caught lying about what he had been up to and violated his probation ?

So they got a search warrant to make sure he wasn't guilty of more.

:moo:

We just don't know this, forensics could have come back and this could possibly be why the served the search warrant on RL's home, barns and truck and all of his property.

“This is not the first time we’re dealing with RL,” said Sgt. John Perrine, Indiana State Police PIO. “We’ve spoken to him throughout the investigation. We investigate these things as new information comes forward and that information leads us to further the investigation.”

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

But it's His property they were found sooo my thinking is there are things of RLs
On that property that could have been found.

i agree. the SW may very well have been triggered as a result of forensic testing results from the crime scene.

Was the probable cause because he had been caught lying about what he had been up to and violated his probation ?

i doubt it.

Plus the many internet tips called in claiming RL looks like bridge guy. IMHO

i believe LE when they said they have found evidence. i also believe them when they say they are still waiting on the results.
See my thinking is whatever they found was not connected to the crime.
Unless there was a rope or tape maybe bags or tissue a cigarette or gum.
I don't know
I'm sure they put a rush on it but I'd think they would know by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members