IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an abandoned hotel North on I 65 that I pass driving up to visit family. I think it's about 10-15 miles passed the Delphi exit. The hotel is right on the interstate and you can tell it is a squatters dream.

Seems to me the press conference tomorrow will be for an audience of one.

That seems like some sort of stalling tactic. I highly doubt anything is expected to come in the toxicology reports. (And yes, I realize they could have been catfished into meeting someone for drugs or alcohol but I personally highly doubt this).

Maybe protocol? I thought it was interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am positive they have his DNA and it may be different types of DNA such as skin cells, semen, sweat or blood etc. I think they have a heck of a lot more but they will not reveal the evidence they have amassed thus far until this is apprehended and it goes to trial. There would be no reason for LE to ask the males in the area to voluntarily give their DNA if they didn't already have a DNA profile to match it.

I noticed in the interview he did not say they didn't know who he is. He intentionally sidestepped Jean's question when he could have just said 'no we dont, not at this time.' Even if they know who he is they still do not know his location. That is why LE is saying they aren't at the place they want to be at this time. IMO The place they want to be is finding and arresting this monster and they havent located him yet. I think all agencies from local LE, ISP, FBI, and HLS is doing everything humanly possible to investigate this case thoroughly while constantly gathering more evidence as each day passes.

Every time LE has spoken out I feel they have discovered way more evidence about this case than we can even imagine.

It is rather common for the public to believe LE doesn't have anything just because they refuse to tell the public all they have. Time and time again, that has been proven to be untrue and all along they knew much more and had much more evidence even though they refused to disclose it, rightly so.

LE like DAs do not investigate cases for public consumption and curiosity. They know they must be very careful about what is released because everything they release to the media and public can be used against them by some defense attorney down the road when and if this man is brought to trial.

I have never thought releasing evidence that is vital to any case is wise. The evidence should only be entered in a courtroom in front of a jury or a presiding Judge. If they put out too much information then the defense attorney will scream they were trying to taint the jury pool all along.

I still believe the two still shots were taken from a video and whatever else is on that video should not be released if it hold vital evidence that will help lead to a conviction and justice for these two precious girls. Their right to justice far outweighs the public's. IMO All of these highly experienced police agencies involved know what they are doing. This isn't their first rodeo either.

If this man can be found then the IPS, FBI, and HLS plus the local police who has the lead jurisdiction over this case, they will find him. None of these state or federal law enforcement agencies can takeover this Delphi case. They are assisting agencies only. Now if he is apprehended and they want the death penalty applied they may try him on federal charges if the DA in that area turns the case over to them. I think I recall that Indiana doesn't have the death penalty but if I am mistaken about that and they do ...whenever he is caught this most definitely will be a death penalty case.

Indiana is a death penalty state, and from what we know about this crime so far, I definitely agree that this could eventually be prosecuted as a capital crime.

(I can feel the tension...I'm sure you guys can too...)

I'm really surprised the FBI can't come up with height, weight, approx age, hair color etc .
What is connecting this man to crime? Boot print at the scene? Do they have another pic with girls in frame? Is it only because he is the only person they found in the park that they can't locate to speak to? Is there another pic of him carrying a back pack and now in this one he isn't?

I think we will hear more about him tomorrow. The presser will imo be about him, more details they have found after cleaning up the image. And more about that backpack.

there is an abandoned hotel north on i 65 that i pass driving up to visit family. I think it's about 10-15 miles passed the delphi exit. The hotel is right on the interstate and you can tell it is a squatters dream.

Good thinking, keep it up...

Also, Motels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Cheap ones....)

(jumping off your post, sorry got a little excited there.

Call this in I would say! if you need to send an anonymous tip we can link ya to it.

(But hurry though, in case he is there and reading this lol)

LE prob thought of this, you guys may have already too, how about an image sent to every motel in an 8 hour raduis lol, thats a task...

Ok, I have no idea how I keep replying when I am just intending on reading . Sorry for the posts.
Ps- the dedication and caring you all have put into this case is absolutely heart-warming. What a beautiful gesture to both the families - and the memory of these two beautiful babies! You make a difference.

Surely during the press conference tomorrow they'll at least be able to give us a height. I'd imagine they would be able to guess his height somewhat accurately based on the lengths of the boards on that bridge and maybe from his shoe size. Something has got to give.

All just my opinion....
I think its random..girls did not plan to meet anyone
I am thinking also that it was not planned for the girls to be picked up, thinking that they were planning on cutting across bridge to one of their houses (I believe it was mentioned earlier on that one of them lived not far). Probably planned on just having some fun cutting across bridge etc. then walking home. There was so much iffy stuff in the beginning about who was picking them up and what time etc.
Suspect appears 45-55
I do not think LE knows the name of the suspect in the pics. I think they have DNA but thats about it and unless its already in the system or he gets caught I unfortunately think he is now out of the area.

There is an abandoned hotel North on I 65 that I pass driving up to visit family. I think it's about 10-15 miles passed the Delphi exit. The hotel is right on the interstate and you can tell it is a squatters dream.

Can we sleuth it?

Ok, I have no idea how I keep replying when I am just intending on reading . Sorry for the posts.
Ps- the dedication and caring you all have put into this case is absolutely heart-warming. What a beautiful gesture to both the families - and the memory of these two beautiful babies! You make a difference.

( :grouphug: )

Welcome Skeeter303 and all new members!

:welcome5:

I don't remember hearing these things, so I'm not sure if they were never said or if I forgot. :blushing: I'm mainly wondering about the person/people who went to pick them up.

I know they were supposed to be picked up at 3:00 or 3:30, has it ever been said when their ride did get there?

When their ride didn't see them and started looking around for them, was there anyone around to help search (before calls were made for help)? If so, who?

Has it been said who went to pick them up?

TIA

Indiana is a death penalty state, and from what we know about this crime so far, I definitely agree that this could eventually be prosecuted as a capital crime.

Agreed, totally death penalty. Cases are specifically tried here bc of our death penalty. Ex. Timothy McVeigh

(Thanks for that crumb, we really needed it, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95