DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is more video from Liberty's cell but they are not releasing it

Wow just sounded like background noise

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Message from the FBI to members of the community:

Think back 9 days to Monday, February 13th:

Do you know an individual who had an appointment that cancelled on that day?

Did an individual call in to work sick? Did they inexplicably cancel an appointment with you?

Think back, this individual may have given a plausible excuse such as "I lost my phone", "I got a flat tire on my car".

In retrospect, that excuse no longer holds water

I didn't hear anything..... ????

I didn't hear anything either. I'm thinking it will be more clear online. I can't imagine what is on that video... How disturbing... But now we know they have her phone? My stomach is in knots.

There is more video. but they will not release it..it is germain to the investigation...this and the photo came from Liberty's phone

So it definitely seems he confronted them somewhere on the bridge. He also had a manner of leading them away- a weapon to control them.

If they have more video, I wish they'd release more stills. Even if they are terrible quality, you never know if something will stand out to someone.

Award money = $41,000. $25,000 donated by FBI, more money donated from local businesses.

The way they are talking, I get the impression that they have linked this person to other crimes..... "who's next?"

That sure could be the case of unsolved cases. If he had ever been caught his DNA would already be in the CODIS data base. Evidently it isn't or they would already know his identity. So he could have been doing murders like this all across the country and just hasnt been caught or arrested for all of them yet.

I was able to hear it...he sounds very calm and soft in words, "Down the hill." Chilling to hear it, though. :(

Did it record the whole time?! Omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much worse than we could have imagined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been this emotional over a press conference.

So glad Liberty thought to use her phone. Poor girls.

I couldn't understand the audio AT ALL from the news conference, but it will be available online on the police web site.

There is a reward of at least $25,000 +

I was hoping for a good outcome today. In regards to a trucker. Its required 14 hours driving time 10 hours down for sleeper time. You also have to factor in they usually do a 34 hour restart weekly which leaves them setting at a truck stop with nothing but time. Unless its a 100 % dedicated truck they also have to set and wait for dispatch to find loads. That can take anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of days. There are many times they have free hours or days even. My recommendation is get fliers out to truck stops, rest areas, weigh stations. Almost all trucks go through weigh stations unless they have a pass that exempts them. I hope this helps some. There are trucker forums all over the web. These people pay attention and notice things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en