IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think is pretty naive to think this girls wanted to see a puppy from some random guy on a bridge and that's why they went there. Teenagers are not stupid, and this two were pretty smart, the fact that one of them got pic and video from this guy is prove of that. Jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I agree. These were young teenagers. Teens are exposed to a lot these days and, from what the families have said, don't seem like they'd be very naive. Mike Patty today even said that they wouldn't have followed him down the hill without a good reason-like her life being threatened. She knew enough to turn on the phone and start videotaping him.

In fact the thought occured to me, if LE does have a strong lead, that something intentional was inserted into the show that would be very meaningful only to the perp. For example, the paint can (a house painter?) or some other object in Libby's room.

Maybe just my overactive imagination.....

I saw a FBi color sketch on the south side of Delphi during my trip last Summer. It was inside of a small business, and when I saw it the image stopped me dead in my tracks. The eyes are striking, in that image.

Was it a sketch of BG, the same newsboy cap image? What color eyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched today and it was emotional and necessary. I thought there was lots of good info that we "knew" but had been questioned relentlessly that it "could" be something else. Im.glad they cleared some of that up.

-bg is down the hill guy is the murderer (per Mike, who clearly would not say that if the police thought otherwise)

-there is a steep.cliff where people claim to see a person. Abbys mom said it is so hurtful when people question them with those things that they know aren't true.

- they had no doubt the girls would stay together. And both of them got lost easily (it was a cute moment of diaclosure)

I think the girls weren't found night 1 because they were looking for them injured. Like close to the trails. Not 1/2 mile down the creek.

For the shoes. ... I wish I could make the font tiny.... I was thinking that it was possible that they were the only part not covered or changed by blood. Or possibly they were cut/ torn/ off. The shoes identifying them made me really sad for Libbys sister. She had to call down the info. How difficult.

My heart is so with them. This creep needs arresting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Has anyone here tried to reach out to KN? Iirc someone was going to try. Afaik she's been pretty quiet as of late.

I've been bingeing a TON of British detective shows lately (HINTERLAND-because I used to live in Aberstwyth, RIVER, BROADCHURCH, SHETLAND, etc.) Isn't it a great time to be watching Netflix and Company? So many good shows on!

Add Dicte and Dark!!

Did anyone watch the Dr Phil show? I have a feeling people are missing what's right in front of them.

Do you mean to ask if Parabon was used for the sketch? They did state explicitly it was from a witness.

RBBM

I have no idea. I wonder if he’s someone who travels for his job and at some point spent time in or around Delphi in the past, whether visiting family, work, school, etc. Someone who likes the outdoors and maybe went to the trails to get away from it all or hit the reset button while he was in the area in the past. That would give him knowledge of the area but not make him “local”. If he planned to search for a victim(s), he would already know the area was fairly isolated and may know where to maneuver someone to commit a crime unseen. Maybe work or family or something brought him back to Delphi last February. Maybe he had to pass through the area on his way somewhere and decided to revisit the bridge area. Maybe he planned the MHB area on purpose and went to Delphi specifically to commit a crime.

I’m leaning further away from DN now, but agree with a few posters upstream who suggested BG may share traits with DN. IMO i.e. possible affinity for nature, possible volatile temper, possible RSO or maybe not caught yet.

I need to read more about Isaiah Keyes. I know the basics about his spree, but not specifics. Also keeping an eye on the cage rattlings in SC with the new claims about a trail of bodies leading out of SC and out of the USA. I’m speculating maybe that ******* and BG both look up to Keyes’ transience, in a way. Maybe not. Both balls of yarn need to unravel some more before an educated guess can be made.

(Edit: Really? It changes s c u m b a g to *******?????)

Prayers for the families and friends of Abby and Libby, and anyone needing answers about a missing or murdered loved one.
If they have DNA why wouldn't they do a Parabon analysis? That would seem a no brainer really surely?

What is the comment about a trail of bodies from SC? That peaked my curiosity?

Daniel Nations Not Ruled Out As Suspect In Indiana Girls Murders
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/12/13/daniel-nations-murder-indiana/

"EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – The man dubbed “hatchet man” for his alleged threatening incidents against hikers and bicyclists in El Paso County has not been ruled out as a suspect in the murders of two girls in Indiana."

Snip

"“So, is Daniel Nations our big top number? No, he’s just another one in the field that we’re still looking at,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley."

At the very end, the detective kind of spelled out what type of 'tip' they are wanting to hear.

He was saying that [ paraphrasing] someone was talking to this man last night, and knows him well, and that person needs to do the right thing and call it in.

So I think what they really need is for someones wife or brother , who has very strong suspicions, and has reason to believe in his guilt, to call in with specifics. Like here is a picture of him in that coat, here is info about him being in/near Delphi that day, etc etc...
Yes the "someone was talking to this man last night" comment. Weird. They don't think he's a deadbeat loner then, I thought that was strange. Does that also mean he could or couldn't be in custody? Do they watch Dr.Phil in jail and would DN have a cellmate?
The Denver link upthread states LE have not ruled DN out as a suspect. So who are LE appealing to? Why do they need more POI's or is this directed at people who have already called in or they want corroboration? Why is everything so cryptic from LE?

This may sound like an odd question and maybe it's been answered, but did they mention what kind of footwear the UNSUB was wearing like tennis shoes, hiking boots, military boots ect.. And if they are a hiking boot, what quality and brand they might be?

Hi, great question, and as answered, no, but there have been some thoughts/discussions here, particularly in the earlier threads.

Thank you. It's been 7 years for me, and time is pretty much the only thing that helps. Grief never goes away, it just changes and you learn to live with it. People don't tell you that the stages of grief are not linear and that they're neverending. Sometimes I still fall back in the "anger" and "depression". Whenever I meet another grieving family or, in this case, see them speaking on television, it takes me right back. I remember that year and all those firsts: first Christmas, first missed birthday, first first Halloween to get through without your child...When you see another member of that "club", it doesn't matter if you've never met the person. Doesn't matter if you share different politics or religious views or cultural differences- you just immediately jump into their shoes.

I hope this episode helps. I feel that they did this as a means to reach out to someone who knows something and hasn't yet come forward. I still believe that there MUST be evidence somewhere, something that would be invaluable to cementing the case. An article of clothing, a weapon, a souvenir...My hope is that the more national attention the case gets, the better chance that someone will come forward.
Did the girls have any jewellery? If any was missing would they publish that?

Sorry for your loss mtnlites.

In fact the thought occured to me, if LE does have a strong lead, that something intentional was inserted into the show that would be very meaningful only to the perp. For example, the paint can (a house painter?) or some other object in Libby's room.

Maybe just my overactive imagination.....

LE has been known to implement whatever strategy they think could be useful in reeling in the perp, and I've seen particular insertions, or lack thereof, in past cases, moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member