IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, there's a potential connection to this case in the Annalys Clay thread. The suspect in that case, Louis Jakab, has apparently made a fake Facebook and is referencing both the Monon High Bridge and BG. Someone in that thread has already called it in to Abby and Libby's tip line, but Jakab was last sighted in Virginia and is a known dangerous felon with connections from his time in prison in OH. I don't think he's BG, but I think it's definitely worth looking into. The discussion of this starts on page 59 of that thread and goes on to 61.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...H-Annalys-Clay-14-Barberton-4-Dec-2017/page59

Happy Birthday Shiresleuth! :Happybirthday::Happybirthday::Happybirthday:

ALL JMO
I sadly think its going to take either another crime by the BG or someone that knows for sure who he is and turning him in and claiming he is the BG before LE will be able to solve this case. Here is why.

Even though the video is amazing to have it doesnt help much in this case because even if someone claims person X looks like the BG it is not the type of proof LE can use to prove he did it. Even if he is a splitting image of a person it just is not enough to prove in court of law.

If we take for example a robbery at a convenience store and a perp is on video. What can happen is someone else calls in a tip and says person X is the guy on the video. But then LE gets a search warrant and usually is able to find more evidence like stolen goods or the exact clothing or something else to prove the perp is the right one.

This case is different because LE has not been able to find anything on anyone that ties him to the crime scene 100 percent. They would have already charged someone if they could have done that.

DNA was the hope and the more time goes on the more I think LE has not been able to get a good DNA sample of the perp. I hope I am wrong about the DNA and hope that they are still waiting on testing to come back or something. But since so much time has gone on I have to assume the DNA is not panning out for some reason. Most likely because they did not find a good sample at the crime scene.

We need a big break in this case. I hope it doesnt come at the expense of another life being snuffed out.

One thing I will add. If someone 100 percent knows who the BG is and has not come forward to LE then if the BG kills another person then I think there should be charges against that person. They would be indirectly responsible for another murder themselves.

I really think LE needs to release more of the audio and more of the video to help try to break the case. Lives are at risk and that outweighs any silly chance people are going to come rushing to be a false confession. False confessions are most likely easily proven so I dont think that is something LE needs to even worry about when the publics lives are at risk.

ETA: For one, in order to be a false confession in this case, you would have to look pretty close to the BG photos on the bridge. So to be real, how many people in the US would look like the BG and come rushing to be a false confession. The odds of that are almost zero IMO. Its not a valid excuse not to release more of the video and audio.

Just called in a VERY suspect social media account. I stumbled on it while reading about another case. This guy is posting locations at the Monon High Bridge. His posts are interspersed with posts of young girls and guns.

Could just be a creepy fan of BG. But who knows?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods have already warned TO's will follow if the "snark" doesn't stop so presumably there was snark yesterday. We don't want to argue about snark now do we, just the case. We can all try to be polite with our comments surely as SB has asked.
Oh and 'tis the season of Goodwill and my birthday today. TY WS for the message.

Happy Birthday Shire!

Hey everyone, there's a potential connection to this case in the Annalys Clay thread. The suspect in that case, Louis Jakab, has apparently made a fake Facebook and is referencing both the Monon High Bridge and BG. Someone in that thread has already called it in to Abby and Libby's tip line, but Jakab was last sighted in Virginia and is a known dangerous felon with connections from his time in prison in OH. I don't think he's BG, but I think it's definitely worth looking into. The discussion of this starts on page 59 of that thread and goes on to 61.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...H-Annalys-Clay-14-Barberton-4-Dec-2017/page59

IMO he doesn't look one single bit like BG.

I'm surprised WS members aren't more suspicious. moo

Sorry to ask Boxer, do you have a link for BG "standing around on the trail looking like etc...." or is that your opinion? We do have a statement that someone may have been hitchiking I know.

Unfortunately I can’t find it right now - I will keep looking -
She said she walked passed and he was standing - she thought possibly waiting for someone.

Unfortunately I can’t find it right now - I will keep looking -
She said she walked passed and he was standing - she thought possibly waiting for someone.

I recall this. I also recall way back mention of a man sitting on a bench.

of? a particular person, organization, family?

No, just in general (like on SM) and some of the things posted here. Sometimes I wonder "who" is really posting.

Before this gets out of hand, I'm not talking about anyone in particular.

moo

Mods have already warned TO's will follow if the "snark" doesn't stop so presumably there was snark yesterday. We don't want to argue about snark now do we, just the case. We can all try to be polite with our comments surely as SB has asked.
Oh and 'tis the season of Goodwill and my birthday today. TY WS for the message.

Happy Birthday Shiressleuth! Thank you for being here your posts are appreciated.

It is hard trying to get into the Christmas spirit when I’m aware many families like Abigail and Liberty’s will have an empty seat at the Christmas table and are suffering great sadness. It just makes you so angry the injustice and terrible tragedies some families suffer. I really hope this is monsters last Christmas as a free man.

No, just in general (like on SM) and some of the things posted here. Sometimes I wonder "who" is really posting.

Before this gets out of hand, I'm not talking about anyone in particular.

moo

Gotcha. I too have wondered......:moo:

Regarding DNA, this article states DN had to register as a sex offender in SC.
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...swers-soon-delphi-double-homicides/713451001/

There was a legislative act, Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act of 2006 or SORNA. States were required to meet the minimum standards of the act. One of those was the offender, based on the severity of their crime, had to have their DNA profile on record. SC has substantially satisfied the act and requires DNA as a part of the offender's registration:
http://scor.sled.sc.gov/FAQs.aspx#31

When they arrested DN in CO they may have taken a DNA sample as a matter of standard procedure. But ISP have a DNA sample from the crime scene they should have been able to compare to what SC already has on file. And they should be able to do that fairly quick. Of course, it is not known for sure if the DNA collected at the crime actually does belong to the killer, so if DN's DNA does not match that at the crime scene that does not clear him. But it could explain why LE has not named him a suspect.

I had to go deep down in the rabbit hole to find this guy, maybe a creep for sure, but his eyes are super blue.

If one state gets someones DNA, is it in that states custody and needing to be subpoenaed for another state to have access?

There are currently 42 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 30 guests)

Thirty guests - love to see you guys join. We haven't bitten anyone in weeks. LOL

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member