IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Shire!

IMO he doesn't look one single bit like BG.
TY so much Kk. I didn't bother looking once I heard he had blue eyes.

I have been sampling the cranberry and blueberry gins that I have done for Christmas. Have to make sure they taste ok. Once I remove the ginny cranberries and blueberries I make gin jam for use on my porridge in the mornings and hopefully to have with the turkey on the 25th.
:drink:
Yum.

If one state gets someones DNS, is it in that states custody and needing to be subpoenaed for another state to have access?

Interesting question. If SC already has DN's DNA, do they have to use a subpoena to obtain it? If not, I'm sure there is a procedure in place. Given how long it takes to obtain a DNA profile from a crime lab, due to backlogs, it still may be faster to obtain SC's DNA profile on file rather than waiting on the lab.

There are currently 42 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 30 guests)

Thirty guests - love to see you guys join. We haven't bitten anyone in weeks. LOL

moo

No, we did that last night.
:laughing:

I have been sampling the cranberry and blueberry gins that I have done for Christmas. Have to make sure they taste ok. Once I remove the ginny cranberries and blueberries I make gin jam for use on my porridge in the mornings and hopefully to have with the turkey on the 25th.
Yum.

OMG! That sounds delicious and fun for today Birthday person!:cheers::dance::cupcake::hilarious:

IMO he doesn't look one single bit like BG.

Looks nothing like BG. I agree, but he is worth looking into. He just posted another location at Monon High Bridge. He is also posting pictures of girls screaming in pain. He "likes" Deer Creek Park and a Missing persons page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yum.

So we can be expecting some mighty interesting posts from you today! Can't wait!

Looks nothing like BG. I agree, but he is worth looking into. He just posted another location at Monon High Bridge. He is also posting pictures of girls screaming in pain. He "likes" Deer Creek Park and a Missing persons page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not finding this. Please help!
And this guy needs to be turned in even if he has nothing to do with BG.

No one was arguing about snark. I rely on official mods, not members to decide what is snark.

It's really sweet of you to comment on every post made here Shires but mine truly did not need further elaboration.

Mods have already warned TO's will follow if the "snark" doesn't stop so presumably there was snark yesterday. We don't want to argue about snark now do we, just the case. We can all try to be polite with our comments surely as SB has asked.
Oh and 'tis the season of Goodwill and my birthday today. TY WS for the message.

Interesting question. If SC already has DN's DNA, do they have to use a subpoena to obtain it? If not, I'm sure there is a procedure in place. Given how long it takes to obtain a DNA profile from a crime lab, due to backlogs, it still may be faster to obtain SC's DNA profile on file rather than waiting on the lab.

Plus I think CO has it.

Happy Birthday Shiressleuth! Thank you for being here your posts are appreciated.

It is hard trying to get into the Christmas spirit when I’m aware many families like Abigail and Liberty’s will have an empty seat at the Christmas table and are suffering great sadness. It just makes you so angry the injustice and terrible tragedies some families suffer. I really hope this is monsters last Christmas as a free man.
TY gjr. I hope he is already incarcerated for other crimes, whether it be DN or not his days are numbered hopefully.

The family went on Dr Phil to get the public to help them so to me that says they don’t have anybody in custody already that they think did this.

Does anyone know if the man whos property where the girl's bodies were found was questioned? If maybe he had a strong alibi and was ruled out? I'm just hoping they didn't overlook this man.

The family went on Dr Phil to get the public to help them so to me that says they don’t have anybody in custody already that they think did this.

And LE was sitting right there with them. IMHO, it is clear they don't think they have identified a suspect.

I was here for the lynching of RL which still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

moo

ETA: Just because there is bait in the water, doesn't mean the little fishes have to bite. moo

Does anyone know if the man whos property where the girl's bodies were found was questioned? If maybe he had a strong alibi and was ruled out? I'm just hoping they didn't overlook this man.
Please read about the case more, yes he was questioned by LE.

And LE was sitting right there with them. IMHO, it is clear they don't think they have identified a suspect.

moo

ETA: Just because there is bait in the water, doesn't mean the little fishes have to bite. moo

I am with you on RL and i am still shocked how he was allowed to be torn apart with absolutely no proof.

That’s why when people say they can see DN in that image I laugh as it’s funny how people could also see RL in it as well.

That picture could be one of a million men at the end of the day and unfortunately I feel like LE have no idea on who is responsible and I just hope they can catch a break and get the person.

If one state gets someones DNA, is it in that states custody and needing to be subpoenaed for another state to have access?
I believe once there is a conviction it goes into CODIS and it is then available to other states, but I am not positive about that.

moo

It really is disheartening, the lynching that happens on-line. So many people were convinced Marcus Harper murdered Tara Grinstead; Clint Bobo his sister; Davy Blackburn his wife; Ron Logan the Delphi girls. The list goes on and on. I’m sure LE is more cautious than ever about releasing info to the public precisely because they don’t want to expose innocent people to self-proclaimed Internet detectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1