Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Indy22 Do you know if Kyle agreed to bring the children to his sister so they could eat before fishing? If so, why would he decide to skip that and go straight to fishing? (Not that you'd know, it's just a rhetorical question.)

Do you know if the children all have the same mother? Assuming they do, has she been contacted about this? Just curious about her reaction or if she even knows.

If there are any locals around now I got to ask that you get the local news on and keep us posted here. Lots of rumblings on SM right now and we need some confirmation before it ends up being posted on here. Reminder we can't bring SM rumors here and have to wait until MSM confirms it.

If there are any locals around now I got to ask that you get the local news on and keep us posted here. Lots of rumblings on SM right now and we need some confirmation before it ends up being posted on here. Reminder we can't bring SM rumors here and have to wait until MSM confirms it.
I checked Fox 59 facebook and the news is bad. I wonder what happened.

Terribly sad news. I just got a text that Kyle’s sister foumd him floatimg on the surface of water. I don’t know where or any other details. Soumds like the babies and car haven’t been located yet but they (Indy PD?) are sending up a drone.

Just Heartbreaking.

MMIWG_candle_Light

Terribly sad news. I just got a text that Kyle’s sister foumd him floatimg on the surface of water. I don’t know where or any other details. Soumds like the babies and car haven’t been located yet but they (Indy PD?) are sending up a drone.

Just Heartbreaking.
I’m very sorry.

Was fearing the worst but hoping for a better outcome.

So sad. It would seem that man was COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED with the task of being full time single parent to 3 kids under 6 years old. That's absolutely overwhelming to anyone.

Prayers that by some miracle, these kids are found safe although it's looking bleak.

I was elated at the thought yesterday that he was at Cracker Barrel with them, which obviously turned out to be a false sighting.

Just Heartbreaking.
Oh no....I am so sorry to hear that news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunatoons
Back