Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but here is British Columbia, Canada, they also circle the item on the receipt.

No circle on this receipt.

Just jumping off your post. . . .

I wonder if there are policy differences based on the area. Where I am, you can forget cash without a receipt. It doesn't matter how much the purchase is for.

Also, you have to give your ID and they fill out a form if you don't have a receipt.

Watch how fast her supporters disappear after Arias is convicted... They make it look like there are a ton of supporters but most likely it's the same people posting under different IDs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe she threatened to claim that he was a pedophile. Maybe she had letters supposedly admitting it (just like those she claimed about TA) SS would remove his son from his care. Maybe he loves his son enough to lie for her? :waitasec:

If it was something "surmountable", the state would have been willing to "help" in order to get truthful testimony. It's very odd.

moo

Is that funny video still available of the girl on the stand acting like Jodi? I laughed so hard watching that today-if it's still available and you haven't seen it you must! I can't seem to find it though:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The JA's supporters are actually hanging their hats on the fact that it's a kerosene can and not gasoline? What the heck difference does it make? None! If this weren't such a tragedy, that would be comical.

If you listened closely to JA's testimony about her teen-age years then I would not exactly call her a "good girl". The physical abuse she claimed was nothing more than regular discipline for an out of control teen. At 15 she was dating an 18 year old unemployed illegal immigrant named Bobby Juarez and her parents did not approve of the relationship. At 17 when she was grounded for 3 months for skipping school she decided instead to move in with Bobby and got to work to support them. She ended up quitting school at the end of her junior year which she finished with D's and F's for her grades. I would be willing to bet that the car she was driving at the time was given to her by her parents. She have a fairly normal middle class childhood. She claimed that they moved around a lot so it was hard to make friends, yet then we learned that she only moved twice. Just another example of Jodi's embellishment of facts.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Victor Arias is fictitious. Is there any proof she went on a six week exchange to a foreign country to visit "the family" of a man who happens to have a blend of hers and the victims name?

This just does not pass the smell test, PLUS her passport would have aged away at 26 and she was 28 at the time she went Lizzie Borden on Travis.

It's Neutrogena sunscreen.

The "facial cleansers" may have been Olay Wet Cleaning Cloths. She knew she'd likely be bloody and couldn't count on having time to shower before a roomie returned. Those are sturdy and clean rather like a wash cloth.

If it was hair dye she would have needed to buy two boxes because my hair is long and it takes two boxes to cover the whole head.

Exactly! I am super curious about those two items and don't know if has been proven to be sunscreen? Too many threads, two little time and all that! Anyway I use Nice & Easy on my hair and whenever I see it on my receipt I can never figure out what it is because it doesn't make any sense as listed, similar to her receipt. Of course there are a few different brands and all but makes you wonder. Notice there is bn included in the letters..could that stand for brown? For sure hair got dyed somewhere, somehow, which is just another strong point for premeditation imo.

Is that funny video still available of the girl on the stand acting like Jodi? I laughed so hard watching that today-if it's still available and you haven't seen it you must! I can't seem to find it though:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Very funny; I agree. I think Nurse posted it originally. Maybe it's posted on the first few pages of the thread?

Juan left us Thursday with the aha! moment of the mysterious ~$19.00 purchase that he suggested was exactly the 5 gal. of gas needed to fill the 3rd can. Nurmi interrupted, shouting something about it being for food, not gas. Hopefully, we shall see evidence it was indeed gas. 15 hours and counting...

Did Nurmi really say that? Well he is in for a surprise. Apparently some sleuthers found out only the gas pumps are working at the time of the morning. The store itself is closed. No food.

Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
I've always wondered when they used the guillotine or like in the above case her head detached quickly...if the owner of the head had a moment of recognition their head left their body and hit the ground.

Yeah...yeah... I know I'm weird.

We are indeed a dayam weird group... Born this way, or are we under the influence of Jodi-itis?

Supposedly when Marie Antionette was beheaded and the executioner picked it up to display to the crowd (for some reason both the English and French did this) the executioner slapped her cheek and her eyes turned toward him, her mouth opened and her face changed to an outraged expression just for a few seconds.

Speaking of head displaying blunders, when Mary Queen of Scots was beheaded, the executioner picked up her head to display, didn't realize she wore a wig, and her head fell out of the wig and hit the ground with him just perplexed holding her hair.

I hate to admit it, but I'm a bit of a history buff expecially about various executions. Sick, I know. :blushing: Figures I'm also a crime buff.

Exactly! I am super curious about those two items and don't know if has been proven to be sunscreen? Too many threads, two little time and all that! Anyway I use Nice & Easy on my hair and whenever I see it on my receipt I can never figure out what it is because it doesn't make any sense as listed, similar to her receipt. Of course there are a few different brands and all but makes you wonder. Notice there is bn included in the letters..could that stand for brown? For sure hair got dyed somewhere, somehow, which is just another strong point for premeditation imo.
I was convinced that it was hair dye for a while and then I went over to the spray-on-sunscreen side. Without confirmation, I'm still curious.

: )

just think, an hour later start time for those east of AZ, means the stop/start coverage on HLN will go clear into Nancy's show, totally swallowing JVM's show. just sayin' lol

I don't know. Whatever it could be would have to be really awful to side with someone who savagely murdered someone.

:waitasec:

I cannot fathom it. That's why I find it so strange. And it's not just one person (DB) but two! (MM)...

At this point, both must have consulted lawyers and both must understand the media attention this case has had. Without question DB was lawyered up before he ever hit the stand (no face- just hands)...

moo

I think that JA made a practice of snooping her whole life. It gave her power to know secrets about people. She would hug these secrets to herself, snickering about how clever she was, until she needed them. The problem is that JA had no compuction about using those secrets if it would serve her.

The guards caught one message she was trying to send. Were there others that got through? More 'don't you dare cross me' warnings?

The sex talk is also aimed at humiliating and angering Travis, his family, and his friends/girlfriends. Psychopathic Jodi feels powerful because she is able to cause them emotional pain and they can't do anything at this time to stop her.

Psychopaths also delight in breaking laws and crossing boundaries. Jodi has crossed a huge boundary by bringing her smutty language, vivid descriptions of deviant sexual acts, and nasty photos into the courtroom and strangers' living rooms through television.

Oh, Pensfan, ITA.

If JA has any limits to what she will do or say, I haven't seen 'em yet. One day she will come into the courtroom with no nose -- she will have cut it off to spite her own face.

She, IMO, is unmatched as a cruel evil person. :jail:

I am really perplexed by DB's unwillingness to admit to loaning her the gas cans. It took JM asking him at least a couple of times and then he answered VERY quietly. The same when first asked about the remote. He said he didn't remember her coming back at all. Then he said he did. Why on earth would he not just tell the truth when first asked? JM also asked him if when JA came back, she was with MM. He answered "no". Why would JM ask him that? And where has MM disappeared to? He was supposedly posting on the innocent JA website in January and has not been heard from since then. JM asks JA about a statement that MM made in January 2013.

Lots of "weirdness" from these two!

moo

Here's what I think. I think Daryl wants to have a case of Jodi-fog when it comes to this exchange. Why? Because he doesn't want to have to recall whether they were both empty.
I think he might've lent the two cans to Jodi with one of them having gas in it already. This would account for that odd 2.77 gallon 'top off' amount of gasoline.

Arco - Pasadena, CA, 6/3, 8:42 PM, Mastercard 2015, 8 gallons $35.06

Arco, Pasadena, CA, 6/3, 8:46 PM, 9.59 gallons, $40

Arco, Pasadena, CA 6/3; 2.77 gallons
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Arias Trial; Compare the receipts and the monetary transactions

Hmmm, I just read from the link above that that was 2 packages of hair color on that Walmart receipt? I thought it was Sunscreen? I can't make out what it says on the receipt even when I zoom in.

jg4dg5.jpg

But if it was hair color maybe that's why she needed those two bottles of facial cleansers? To wipe/clean the dye from her face, neck, hands...etc?

Are we SURE she didn't stay in a hotel anywhere along the way???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95