Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic fined for fans displaying Palestinian flags in Champions League game

The flags, which numbered in the hundreds, were deemed to be "provocative messages of an offensive nature", UEFA said in a statement.

That “flash” is named Hamas.

If Hamas had not committed atrocities and war crimes against sleeping people and people dancing, and soldiers at their base, then that Joudah family, all 60 of them, would be going about their business today.

If…then.
Cause and effect.

Imo
I don't think anyone disputes that - imo too - doesn't absolve Israel from what they are doing to innocent children.

I don't think anyone disputes that - imo too - doesn't absolve Israel from what they are doing to innocent children.
What is Israel doing to innocent children? There is a war in Gaza. Hamas initiated the war. IDF has repeatedly told everyone in Northern Gaza to go to the Humanitarian Zone in the South.

Did some adults decide to stay in Gaza City even though they were told that the area would be bombed? Were children injured? Is that what Israel did to children, or is that what Gaza did to children? Or, were the children injured by the many homemade Hamas missiles that failed and fell onto Gaza civilians and hospital parking lots?

What is Israel doing to innocent children? There is a war in Gaza. Hamas initiated the war. IDF has repeatedly told everyone in Northern Gaza to go to the Humanitarian Zone in the South.

Did some adults decide to stay in Gaza City even though they were told that the area would be bombed? Were children injured? Is that what Israel did to children, or is that what Gaza did to children? Or, were the children injured by the many homemade Hamas missiles that failed and fell onto Gaza civilians and hospital parking lots?
Emphasis mine.
Ita.
Re. the first bolded ... in a word; Yes.
Sadly !
The IDF -- and Israel -- did not hurt children.
Omo.

Blame Hamas

jmo
Hamas is a terrorist organisation.
I accuse Hamas of the crime they actually committed.

The Israeli government is a governing body.
I accuse the Israeli government of the crimes they are committing.

Deliberately waging war against civilians is a war crime. Whether or not those civilians happen to be Palestinian. It is still a war crime.

There is no disputing that hamas started the war. None.
And in so doing, hamas absolutely knew that Israel would react. They ( hamas) knew their own people would be at risk, and yet they used them. They did not prepare them, nor protect them. That is the ugly side of war. And it belongs solely in the lap of hamas. MOO and Peace

Deliberately waging war against civilians is a war crime. Whether or not those civilians happen to be Palestinian. It is still a war crime.
HAMAS is the elected governing body of Gaza.

HAMAS is a terrorist organization also, but that doesn't change the fact that HAMAS IS the government in Gaza.

Palestinians in Gaza elected HAMAS into office in 2007.

I am worried about the young girls that were taken. After what the monsters did on 10/7, we know what they are capable of.
was there any rhyme or reason as to whom they killed and whom they took as hostages? ..or is it part of the terror that it was just random? I did see that at least a few young girls were released (15-16 yr olds). I have also seen pictures and the hostages look "OK" but I am not sure if those are older photos that are in the news. I know that the IDF expected the hostages to be starving and/or tortured....there were articles about re-feeding.

Hamas is the governing body of Gaza. They planned an attack on Israeli civilians, and instead of protecting the people of Gaza from any repercussions... they told them to STAY in their homes. They didn't prepare any place for their civilians to go even when they KNEW Israel was going to retaliate. They did not protect anyone except themselves... they are not militants. Hamas waged the war on civilians... the Israeli's and their own people. Hamas IS the SOURCE of death and destruction in GAZA. The blame lies directly on Hamas. Simple as that.

jmo

was there any rhyme or reason as to whom they killed and whom they took as hostages? ..or is it part of the terror that it was just random? I did see that at least a few young girls were released (15-16 yr olds). I have also seen pictures and the hostages look "OK" but I am not sure if those are older photos that are in the news. I know that the IDF expected the hostages to be starving and/or tortured....there were articles about re-feeding.
I read (earlier on) that some of the terrorists had detailed maps and names of certain people (military) they wanted to kidnap. From the interrogation videos of the terrorists captured, I remember them saying they were instructed to take women, children and elderly. Some of the girls were released, not sure we will know anything about their ordeal for a while. Per reports yesterday and today, the released hostages all lost a significant amount of weight and one woman is on life support. (I would have to dig up all the articles and videos but they have all been posted here several times).

There is no disputing that hamas started the war. None.
And in so doing, hamas absolutely knew that Israel would react. They ( hamas) knew their own people would be at risk, and yet they used them. They did not prepare them, nor protect them. That is the ugly side of war. And it belongs solely in the lap of hamas. MOO and Peace
Just to add:

And they deliberately prevented many of their innocent Palestinians from evacuating south (1) in order to use them as their human sheilds (2).

Both (1) & (2) are the actual war crimes.

FULLY nested in the lap of Hamas.

To expect Israel to protect the citizens of Gaza when it's their very people who are carrying out terrorist attacks upon Israel is... ridiculous. It was the people of Gaza who spit upon the hostages (dead or alive-but brutalized) and cheered loudly.
And, no other country, territory, nor state wants to protect the citizens of Gaza... even the ones that Hamas isn't attacking. That speaks volumes.
The entire whine that Israel is committing war crimes is also ridiculous. It's a war started by Hamas terrorists... who are citizens of Gaza.

All jmo

Last edited:
HAMAS is the elected governing body of Gaza.

HAMAS is a terrorist organization also, but that doesn't change the fact that HAMAS IS the government in Gaza.

Palestinians in Gaza elected HAMAS into office in 2007.
The Palestinian people living in Gaza are non combatant civilians. To subject them to the punishment they have endured is a crime against humanity.

Thank you for the link you have supplied above which states
"Regardless of how the term is applied, it is clearly heard and impacts a large audience who hear it as the legal term intended to convey the most awful of human crimes – mass murder and population expulsion – a charge that is misapplied to Israel and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."
  • mass murder ... perhaps one might define the thousands of civilian deaths arising from bombardment and the destruction of infrastructure as mass murder
  • population expulsion ... does this one need any explanation? we have seen the burned out cars in which families have been incinerated after being expelled from their homes to supposedly safe areas
These most definitely can be applied to Israel in the most awful aspects of what is being inflicted on Palestinian civilians in Gaza.

The Palestinian people living in Gaza are non combatant civilians. To subject them to the punishment they have endured is a crime against humanity.
I didn't say they were combatant civilians. I simply said that HAMAS is their governing authority.

As the governing authority, they have an obligation to protect their own citizens. This is not the same as say ISIS that is operating in a country against the government of that country. HAMAS IS THE GOVERNMENT. They are not protecting their own people. They didn't overthrow another government to get into power, they were elected in. This is what they do and Palestinians supported them and as we've seen footage of many still do support them. That doesn't mean that Palestinians deserve to be killed, but it isn't up to Israel to 100% protect them. Israel has an objective to get the hostages back and to remove HAMAS. HAMAS should be protecting it's own and it just is not doing that. That is not Israels fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper