Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Misty Cummings Talks With Mom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you guys check out the Scanner Thread--Ger posted that a guy who was driving Nay around recently has the street name of Tallan. This sounds more like a possibility than the older guy. Sounds like more her age group--maybe some romantic interest there.

<snipped>

I think you are right Doobie - that fella we heard stopped once with Nay Nay and once with Misty is probably Tallen. I suspect his name will be across the scanner again before long - just a hunch. LE knows their pet names. I doubt he has anything to do with Haleigh but he might know where Misty frequents and who - never know, could find something.

I think you are right Doobie - that fella we heard stopped once with Nay Nay and once with Misty is probably Tallen. I suspect his name will be across the scanner again before long - just a hunch. LE knows their pet names. I doubt he has anything to do with Haleigh but he might know where Misty frequents and who - never know, could find something.

Ty Charlie--I tend to put a lot of stock in what our local members have to say. And Misty seemed kind of upset that this guy wasn't coming to see her or write to her--which is why I think he's a younger guy. I trust our locals a lot and this is the reason I don't think Ron worked any overtime that night--which leaves us a pretty good 3 hr time frame there where something happened followed by a token appearance at the Kangaroo for an alibi. JMO

Maybe I'm just in the dark here, but what is the association between Misty and this guy named Talent? TIA.

No one knows..She asked her mom if he was going to visit her, her mom said no he can't and Misty asked her why? Her mom then said I didnt ask him why he couldn't come.

Wait a minute.....how many drug felony charges are on her? 8? :eek: And she may qualify for this?

Unbelievable....

I was wondering the same thing Debbie. In fact, I had to hunt for this thread. Although this is Misty's first time being charged with a felony, there are multiple counts. I have no idea if this can be used for that reason.

Say Misty is fortunate enough to take advantage of this provision (and I would imagine the cost would be full disclosure about Haleigh), she would then have to face whatever charges were brought against her in Haleigh's case. If Misty wasn't directly involved with Haleigh's disappearance, but was only protecting someone, then I would think her attorney could seek immunity in exchange for the information. THEN she could bargain on the felony charges. Geez, talk about a package deal for this kid. Fields will certainly earn his keep on this one regardless of how it plays out.

Mom and Dad live with Lyndsey and Hank Jr, Lyndsey wants to move, Hank Sr says he doesn't know where they will go after that. I thought Misty's mom and dad still both had cases pending....perhaps they will all soon be back under one roof in Putnam County.:waitasec:

Just thought of a solution for mom and dad when they have no place to live after Lindsey moves........just volunteer to go ahead and start their prison terms, that gives them food and lodging!

Whoever said they probably hid Misty's side of convo with her dad is probably right. After all, we had that nice split screen with Tommy & Lindsy--so we know the technology is there. Sigh, again LOL

She wants Talon to write her, but she just engraved Ron on her backside?:waitasec:

IMO, Ron having a girlfriend....thats BUNK. :crazy:

Here is want I want to know why hasn't Misty lawyer told her what her bond is and how much to get out. Also He needs to tell her what ever she says outside of him that everyone will know.

I'd rather he didn't tell her anything at all, but I understand we all have rights.

"So, my bond is down to $50,000. What's 10% of $50,000? $10,000? It's only $10,000 to get me out."

Ummmm... no your bond is not just $50,000, and no, sorry that is not 10%. :doh:

I caught that too. Could not help but chuckle at that one... UHMM no wrong answer Mom & daughter..neither one had any idea.......SAD

Here is want I want to know why hasn't Misty lawyer told her what her bond is and how much to get out. Also He needs to tell her what ever she says outside of him that everyone will know.

Maybe he has a work load of actual paying clients and isnt all that willing to run like crazy beyween Palatka and St. Augustine to play with a cient who does not listen to him. Just a guess.

I was wondering the same thing Debbie. In fact, I had to hunt for this thread. Although this is Misty's first time being charged with a felony, there are multiple counts. I have no idea if this can be used for that reason.

Say Misty is fortunate enough to take advantage of this provision (and I would imagine the cost would be full disclosure about Haleigh), she would then have to face whatever charges were brought against her in Haleigh's case. If Misty wasn't directly involved with Haleigh's disappearance, but was only protecting someone, then I would think her attorney could seek immunity in exchange for the information. THEN she could bargain on the felony charges. Geez, talk about a package deal for this kid. Fields will certainly earn his keep on this one regardless of how it plays out.
I totally agree. I just find it amazing that someone with this many charges with this enormous bail would be facing a youthful offender plea. I know it's her first offense and she's 18, but STILL I must say it's obvious that she knew what she was doing, even IF she's innocent of anything to do with Haleigh (if I'm to believe that one and I don't, but that's my opinion). IMO, someone with this many charges has been doing this crime for some time.... and is very savvy at it. However... that's the law I guess. :waitasec:

I think finding Haleigh is important enough to LE to drop the drug charges in an exchange for a minor's plea in the Haleigh case-providing that she cough up enough information to put an end to this.

If this bunch doesn't watch out, an outsider will cough up the information, & they'll all be stuck with these huge drug charges. Somebody had better warn them, because that fear alone should make them talk. Somebody, somewhere, either knows something or has heard something, & it's just a matter of time, before they start talking.

Maybe he has a work load of actual paying clients and isnt all that willing to run like crazy beyween Palatka and St. Augustine to play with a cient who does not listen to him. Just a guess.

He shouldn't be practicing law then. Or representing her. I know I wouldn't want him on my side. At the VERY least she should have been advised prior to her visits with family and that everything she said will be taped and let out to the media via the Sunshine Laws. Don't get me wrong I wanted to hear them as much as anyone but......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back