Jason Wishert Has Threatened My Family.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This comment....

This comment....

Quote:
Please consider your actions and how much this information and lies about me and my family is worth to you on your websites. Once I begin my retaliation upon you, the only way I'll stop is for you to remove my name and all references to my family entirely from all your websites, publish an apology, and pay me the sum of $743,000.00 in damages. Lacking that, I will continue my retaliative campaign till my death. I will never yield or stop getting even with you ever. Everything in your life will be fair game to me. Everything you hold dear will be a target of mine. It will be eye for an eye and tooth for tooth.
...does more to hurt his chances at a career in the criminal justice field than ANYthing anyone else could EVER say about him.

...does more to hurt his chances at a career in the criminal justice field than ANYthing anyone else could EVER say about him.

If it's not just a bullying strategy and he really intends to carry out a life long vendetta until death it seems like he's cutting off his nose to spite his face. The Kyron case coverage is already growing thinner and it will stop eventually and people won't be talking about Dede for much longer, let alone remember an ex boyfriend of hers with nothing substantial to offer in the case. But if he draws attention to himself by stalking Tricia until death or something it'll just create new negative internet hits about him and keep the old ones quoted.

Exactly, Donjeta. Reminds me of a song -- "My Own Worst Enemy."

When I first heard about JW, I felt a little sorry for the guy. He agreed to media attention, probably because he was flattered, but he did not think about the consequences.

He then got his own thread at (another internet site) and I think he was surprised by the tough questions and the fact that web searches were being done for info about him and his family. I doubt he thought the searches would be done and discussed in such detail. There were also snarky comments that come with every web forum. Instead of cutting off public contact at that point, he does another interview and submits his own poorly written article for publication in which he both flattered and insulted DS while pointing out his many virtues. He did not receive the expected praise for which he was looking; only more questions, probing, and snarky comments. I wondered then when he would learn to keep his mouth shut. He hasn't learned.

One web site closed because of his threats. Perhaps he decided with that success it was a good idea to threaten other web sites to either delete all references to him or to pay him lots of money. His claim that posts on the internet have hurt him financially and with future job efforts are questionable. At his age, it might be found that his previous actions and attitude have hurt him, not the recent activity on the internet.

This guy is not thinking clearly. He has made his own mess, and now he has made things worse by resorting to threats and extortion. I still feel a little sorry for him, but with his recent threats I also feel he is dangerous. He inserted himself into an investigation about a missing child, and now he will have his own personal investigation. LE might be so disgusted with JW's actions while they are busy with the Kyron investigation and other important things that they might introduce him to short, swift justice.

I would love to add some gloriously snarky comments, but I will refrain.
:banghead:

Edit: I need to add that I am all for going to LE with information that may or may not be helpful to them. Let LE decide what is important. I am against going to the media about any information supplied. That usually happens when the media track down someone and ask questions for an interview or when someone is seeking their 15 minutes of fame. There is no reason to talk with the media about an investigation. Leave that to LE. Talking with the media might interfere with an investigation. Let LE decide what they can release to media.

Note to grandmaj: Thanks.

I'm just haunted by this. Very, very weird. He's got all his creepy biblical references, but all I can think of is Proverbs:

"As a dog returneth to his vomit, a fool returneth to his folly."

Why does he need to be in the middle of this? Very, very...unusual.

I'm saddened the other sites are apparently not backing you up though. :(
We all stand behind you Tricia. This site out of all of them has been the most kind to Mr. Wishert...the irony is astounding.

Other sites? Sorry to have to tell you this, but that's exactly what to expect in a situation like this...I have a sad feeling that there is sooo much more to this story than what we have seen so far - IMO.

Doodles, really good post. I haven't read comments at other sites about this guy, but I have no doubt anything he saw here was very tame in comparison to most other places.

This dude seems to be one of those people who just can never shut up because of a need to try to impress upon others how wonderful he is, and that might be part of his overall lack of achievement career-wise -- one of those who starts with a twig, raking it over the dirt, but ends up with a backhoe, digging his way to China.

Snipped from letter to Tricia:

Does your family business make 50 million a year like mine?

Snipped from letter to media:

At that time the economy had tanked and I was working for almost nothing, I was eating top-ramen and day-old bread money was so tight. She wanted me to buy this material and assemble these 8 items free of charge. It took about $200.00 in material and about 20 hours time to complete what she wanted.

So, if the family business made 50 million a year and then money got a bit tight, I would still think ramen noodles and stale bread would be unnecessary. One could just sell an extra yacht, no?

If the business has picked up and is now making 50 million a year, then you obviously have not destroyed it.

After making what seems to be serious threats, Mr. Wishert types these words as a stand-alone paragraph (which sets it apart and makes it stand out):

"Think about all that the internet community has learned about me in the past two months, then ask yourself if I am capable of delivering on what I say".

I have two questions:

1) Is he implying that he really is disturbed and capable of what he threatens? :eek:

OR is he implying that he is NOT disturbed and therefore NOT capable of his threats?

2) Is it known if he met or struck up a relationship with Terri Horman as a result of his association with Dede? :eek:

I found the letter threatening....i think you need to get a RO on the guy.
Can you do that just because of a letter.

Id like to take out a front page add in his hometown newspaper and post that letter he sent you.

what a little cowardly man

After making what seems to be serious threats, Mr. Wishert types these words as a stand-alone paragraph (which sets it apart and makes it stand out):

"Think about all that the internet community has learned about me in the past two months, then ask yourself if I am capable of delivering on what I say".

I have two questions:

1) Is he implying that he really is disturbed and capable of what he threatens? :eek:

OR is he implying that he is NOT disturbed and therefore NOT capable of his threats?

2) Is it known if he met or struck up a relationship with Terri Horman as a result of his association with Dede? :eek:

As to question 1, he is clearly implying that he is capable of delivering on the threats he made in his letter in order to try to further intimidate Tricia. It's almost like a promise that he WILL follow through, so she'd better take what he says seriously. At least, that's how it comes across to me.

OK It gets even stranger.

I went to my mailbox place today and found a registered letter from him.

It has been almost 3 weeks since I went to pick up my mail. I keep hoping the magic Bill Fairy will make my bills disappear if I want long enough. ANYWAY . . . There was the same letter from him that I received at my old address except this one was registered AND it had a copy of an article about the college students who laid down in protest about that gay man who killed himself because his college roommate secretly filmed him having sex.

It is very apparent that Mr. Wishert is trying to compare that terrible and horrific case of cyber bullying to what happened to him on the Internet.

I want to point out something. Look at my first post in this thread. I was very nice to Mr. Wishert and gave him the opportunity to address his critics. He didn't need join Websleuths. As I stated in my email he could write a rebuttal and I would have gladly put it up. Instead he dedicated to threaten me.

Tomorrow, Monday, should be interesting.

Tricia

This is SICK. Just sick.

I just checked Oregon Live (where his letter was published) and the comments about him (and his letter) are still there.

I wonder if he also wrote a threatening letter/e-mail to Oregon Live, demanding that the comments about him be removed? I wonder if he has also tried to extort Maxine Bernstein and/or the Oregonian?

Well, perhaps WS should contact them and inquire. Of course providing the threats of harm and extortion for comparison.

Do you suppose the Oregon Supreme Court would appoint him for ANYTHING after this?

ETA: Assuming that bit of info was even true in the first place....

I have two questions:

I've been leaning towards #2

does it sound like he thinks that WS or any of the other forums are profiting from the discussion of him? weird. i really had no idea who the hello he was - i had already forgotten all about him. but now that he has reminded us about the really weird letter that he sent to the media - yeah .... there is something really strange that i cant put my finger on ... wonder why he cant resist writing more weird letters ... be careful tricia i dont think this person has a grip on reality ...

What is he talking about? I don't get it. What has the internet community learned about him...that would lead Tricia to believe he is capable of hurting Tricia and her family?

Do you suppose the Oregon Supreme Court would appoint him for ANYTHING after this?

ETA: Assuming that bit of info was even true in the first place....

Only if they are looking for an unusual person.
:cow:

Hi Trisha,

SM has detracted his last name (only leaving Jason). Would that be plausible here. Might make it easier on you, rather than having to deal with the creep!

Creep is IMHO -- he can sue me for 700whateteverthousand -- I don't have it anwyay!

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic