"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also picked just about the worst place she could to now try to set the record straight. "Justice For Lisa Irwin" thinks he/she is Elliott Ness or something. Who talks to people like that? :eyeroll:

Get out - how can you not be convinced he/she's got this case all sewn up? He/she had me at "Have the cops searched for Lisa near the Waffle House?" :floorlaugh:

She also picked just about the worst place she could to now try to set the record straight. "Justice For Lisa Irwin" thinks he/she is Elliott Ness or something. Who talks to people like that? :rolleyes:

ETA: Trying to imagine anyone on WS saying, "Come clean now, Perp! Or I'll hound you until the end of time!" :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure if it's the same FB page, but one of them was started by a teenager.

Sorry if this has been posted, I have been under the weather and not been able to keep up the past couple days, boy a lot of info. has come out! Don't get sick for a minute if you want to keep up with this case!

Megan Wright 'went into panic mode' when police questioned her

When asked if she told police that Deborah had her phone number written on her hand, Megan said, "On Oct. 8 I was interviewed downtown by KCPD for 6 hours.

"In that time, I was told by the detective that Deborah had shown her palm to another detective with my phone number written on it. He didn't say if she got out a pen and wrote it in front of him, or just showed it to him. What ever the case, this turned out to be false. I have been cooperating with several individuals who have been closely involved with the case conducting their own investigations and I was told that they spoke to the police officer and found out that this was made up," Megan said.

"From the beginning the police thought it was crazy for a 20 year old young woman to drop her phone and not think about it for 6-12 hours at a time. The police had lied to me several times during my interrogation [I found out after the fact] to try to get me to change my story."

much more at link
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...nt-into-panic-mode-when-police-questioned-her

I believe MW over the cops. I have talked to her on FB and don't believe she had anything to do with BL. I was surprised at how well-spoken she is. She can spell and use correct grammar. She isn't stupid. I don't understand why she is involved with shady people. And from what she said, when she got her phone back, all info, messages, calls, etc., had been deleted, so she would not know the time of calls other than what the cops told her. I feel sorry for her being dragged into this mess. I think it was a good thing that she made a FB page to answer questions directly since we all know how the media can distort what is said. If others involved would tell their stories, maybe the case could be solved. I can't understand why SB and her husband are not talking. I don't trust them at all.

Get out - how can you not be convinced he/she's got this case all sewn up? He/she had me at "Have the cops searched for Lisa near the Waffle House?" :floorlaugh:

This is definitely the page that was started by a teen. I was reading through the comments several days ago, and he/she mentioned his/her age. When I saw that and the naivete of his/her comments, I stopped reading the page.

I have to wonder why so many people are so harsh on MW. She gets dogged on the internet, and in the media, with everyone making all kinds of wild speculations about her pyshcological make-up, her lifestyle, and her involvement in this case...and when she goes on FB to set the record straight, suddenly she's a media hound.

What would YOU do in her situation?

LOL....I would have said exactly one sentence to the reporter who tracked me down in the first place: "I have discussed all that I know with LE and I will not be speaking with any media."

jmo

That's a good question. Do you have to physically go somewhere to get your foodstamps in MO? I would think that with EBT cards the benefit is automatically deposited into your account?

EBT cards are automatically reloaded on your specific date. No need to go anywhere.

LOL....I would have said exactly one sentence to the reporter who tracked me down in the first place: "I have discussed all that I know with LE and I will not be speaking with any media."

jmo

Yes, but are you 20? ;)

I have to wonder why so many people are so harsh on MW. She gets dogged on the internet, and in the media, with everyone making all kinds of wild speculations about her pyshcological make-up, her lifestyle, and her involvement in this case...and when she goes on FB to set the record straight, suddenly she's a media hound.

What would YOU do in her situation?

I would feel it necessary to defend myself, but at the same time, I keep my life pretty private and might just go into hiding.

What gets me about her FB page is that she sat there and answered questions for hours yesterday, but apparently people are too lazy and self absorbed to scroll through the posts to see if a question has already been asked and answered.
I looked this morning and saw posters demanding answers to their questions and if they don't come quick enough to satisfy them, she's automatically the biggest on facebook.

Personally, I don't know how I feel about MW and her story, but like everyone else involved in this case, I will give her the benefit of the doubt until something concrete comes out to change my mind.

Sorry if this has been posted, I have been under the weather and not been able to keep up the past couple days, boy a lot of info. has come out! Don't get sick for a minute if you want to keep up with this case!

Megan Wright 'went into panic mode' when police questioned her

When asked if she told police that Deborah had her phone number written on her hand, Megan said, "On Oct. 8 I was interviewed downtown by KCPD for 6 hours.

"In that time, I was told by the detective that Deborah had shown her palm to another detective with my phone number written on it. He didn't say if she got out a pen and wrote it in front of him, or just showed it to him. What ever the case, this turned out to be false. I have been cooperating with several individuals who have been closely involved with the case conducting their own investigations and I was told that they spoke to the police officer and found out that this was made up," Megan said.

"From the beginning the police thought it was crazy for a 20 year old young woman to drop her phone and not think about it for 6-12 hours at a time. The police had lied to me several times during my interrogation [I found out after the fact] to try to get me to change my story."

much more at link
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...nt-into-panic-mode-when-police-questioned-her
And what I take from this is that LE can and does lie to you when being questioned for any of those questioning that act.

She also picked just about the worst place she could to now try to set the record straight. "Justice For Lisa Irwin" thinks he/she is Elliott Ness or something. Who talks to people like that? :rolleyes:

ETA: Trying to imagine anyone on WS saying, "Come clean now, Perp! Or I'll hound you until the end of time!" :floorlaugh:

I've noticed on FB that there is a "posse" of people that are like missing person groupies.
They start all of these missing person pages and fancy themselves the "real investigators", then they start fighting with each other, create other pages to disparage the older pages, post all kinds of horrible things about other posters and hilarity ensues. All at the expense of a missing person.

It's truly disgusting.

I would like to add, that there are a few good pages that really do only deal with the facts and they serve a purpose; but those are very few and far between.

I rarely venture out of Websleuths. I can't deal with free-for-all, anything goes, sites. And I definitely don't want to hear people sleuth a case based on their psychic dreams (no offense intended to those who do believe in that stuff).

I'm ruled by my pragmatism, in all things. :blush:

that person running the Justice for Lisa Irwin page is SERIOUSLY looney. i can't believe that page even exists to be honest, WTH? twilight zone

I think JFLI is run by someone "unusual"........highly "unusual".

What do you know, Teh? I strongly suggest you start talking, or I will make it my mission in life to hound you to the ends of the earth!

:floorlaugh:

ETA: Also, I see that your avi is a rabbit. That strongly suggests to me that you are fearful of someone. ARE you fearful of someone, Teh? Answer me!!!!!!!!

Let's jst hope LE gets some useful info from people talking no matter what site they are on.
Some one close knows the truth and might slip it out!
Half the people may be on drugs or drunk............let 'em talk!
FIND LISA!

:great: A stalker........I haz one!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, don't tell anyone. But here's what I got........I have been reading over there see and following what they are doing. Now I've had to do this under deep cover, (keeping my mouth shut when I see stoopid) which has been soooooo stressful, cause stoopid is running amuck over there...anyway, I have decided after all of my research, that unusual person has an agenda. But here's where I get a bit confused. I'm not sure if the agenda is to try and convince peeps that the real boogiemens is MW and Dane, or if their agenda is to get themselves carted off by the PoPo. It's 50/50 at this point.

Teh on the job. They better run!:floorlaugh:

“No, I was not on meth,” Wright wrote on Facebook. “I went to the Waffle House around 3:00 a.m. because I was irritated about the situation with my phone and my friend thought it would be good for me to get away. Any more questions about my actions that night?”

Wright had been in a relationship with a handyman police questioned in the case and shared her phone with the man she says used it the night Baby Lisa disappeared.
Many posters are asking her whether either of the men would be capable of being involved in Baby Lisa’s disappearance.

“I refuse to speculate on who did anything,” Wright writes. “That's how my name got thrown in the gutter, people making assumptions and not thinking first. I do believe that he had my phone all night. But other than that, I'm not sure. Just because he had my phone doesn't make him guilty of anything.”

“After I got my food stamps at 6 a.m. I did a little shopping,” Wright wrote. “I took a nap when I got home, and ended up feeling rather sick and stayed in bed most of the next day. Any more questions about my actions that night?"

There's a LOT more at the link...

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/baby-lisa-irwin-case-suspicions-cause-mystery-phone-owner-megan-wright-to-defend-herself-on-facebook#ixzz1dJQb8qoB

I gather from her testimony of that evening, she did not go to sleep at all.

Anyone else starting to think MW might have recieved this call herself? :waitasec:

I want to like her. Frankly, I've found everyone I've ever met with pink hair has been a pretty stand-up chick.

I'm not getting a good vibe here though, it almost seems like over-immersing herself in the case. I would think the same if Lisa P. had a Q&A website. I'm trying to attribute her youth to the decision, and keep an open mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand