"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK ...the brother WAS NOT THERE ALL NIGHT!!!!!...Please don't start rumours here reagarding the brother. Sheesh!

Not starting a rumor, asking a question as the whether or not this is something we can find out. I just posted a news article about it. Not being argumentative but this site is full of a lot of rumors. I did post a link to back up what I asked though.

:bananalama: A bit of drama?

There is a baby missing and now MW and jersey are in the cast of characters. Can't change that. Hope for the best for Lisa and her family.

Oh goodness, this may be how it works in the real world, but not on Facebook.

That still doesn't explain why they wouldn't just CALL the number and check it out.....just make up a reason to be calling like "I got a missed call from this number and was wondering what you wanted" kind of thing. AND.....once they had a number, if they KNEW it was in the local area through some means of tracking.....then they also knew a LOT more than that about the phone/person. I still don't get why everyone is believing EVERYTHING that this MW said......we KNOW SHE LIED about only being in the neighborhood once or twice "walking through". Witnesses have said she was there OFTEN and hung out at houses and they knew her name, age, and had given her rides before! Everything that she reported must be taken as HIGHLY suspect as to its accuracy.
jmo

If MW's number was linked to a prepaid phone and phone card purchased with cash, LE would have no idea who they were calling or where they were located. Apparently they were not able to triangulate from towers to get a location on the phone, which is not that accurate anyway. The prepaid phone did not have GPS, obviously.
I don't believe everything MW says either.

I've said this before, but I can entertain the possibility (however slight) that DB was under the impression that the phones were restricted. This obviously would mean that DB didn't make that call though.

You know, that is a good theory. I hadn't thought of that. And how would DB know otherwise? If she's told the phones are restricted by someone she believes, she's not going to try and dial out. I know if my parents* told me not to use the home phone, I wouldn't. I wouldn't think to question. Interesting and thought provoking.

*In no way am I alleging that DB's parents told her the phone was restricted - I am drawing an analogy of being told by someone I trust (my parents) that a phone was not working. Just a theory, should not be taken as fact!

I've said this before, but I can entertain the possibility (however slight) that DB was under the impression that the phones were restricted. This obviously would mean that DB didn't make that call though.

Okay, let's assume for a moment that DB did think the phones were restricted and didn't make that 8:30 pm call to MW's phone.

There were 2 adults (possibly 3, if you count the brother) in the home at 8:30pm (per DB). I doubt the neighbor would call from DB's cell phone, but if she did, how did SHE know the phones weren't restricted, but DB not know that? Let's say the brother was there that night (and I'm not convinced that he was), how does HE know that he can make a call to MW's phone, but DB doesn't know that?

Just doesn't make sense, imo. These were DB's phones. The logical person to use one of these phones would be the person who had possession of the phones. In this case, that would be DB (since JI wasn't home at 8:30 pm). Why is it so mind boggling to so many people that DB made this call herself, and then lied about the phones being restricted. It's not like we don't have evidence of her lying already?

I don't get it. I really don't. The obvious, simple answer is usually the correct answer. IMO

Okay, let's assume for a moment that DB did think the phones were restricted and didn't make that 8:30 pm call to MW's phone.

There were 2 adults (possibly 3, if you count the brother) in the home at 8:30pm (per DB). I doubt the neighbor would call from DB's cell phone, but if she did, how did SHE know the phones weren't restricted, but DB not know that? Let's say the brother was there that night (and I'm not convinced that he was), how does HE know that he can make a call to MW's phone, but DB doesn't know that?

Just doesn't make sense, imo. These were DB's phones. The logical person to use one of these phones would be the person who had possession of the phones. In this case, that would be DB (since JI wasn't home at 8:30 pm). Why is it so mind boggling to so many people that DB made this call herself, and then lied about the phones being restricted. It's not like we don't have evidence of her lying already?

I don't get it. I really don't. The obvious, simple answer is usually the correct answer. IMO

Which is why I believe DB wrote down MW's phone number on her hand. She didn't put it into the phone, because it was the "loaner" phone, she is the one who called later...imo...she was trying to get a hold of Jersey.

here is the deal on hinky meter: you can link to it but it is not msm... we also do not want comments brought over to websleuths...

shadow play blog is not to be linked to...

any questions please pm a mod...

thanks everyone.. keep up the great sleuthing!

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr...o-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

So is Jersey being set up.. States in this news article that the uncle they questioned was at the house sleeping when mom passed out.

Where the heck was he sleeping? I never even heard he was at the house until yesterday. Had anyone else?

I don't know. I'm not going to pin down a date for the mug shots because I simply do not know how it works either. Sorry! I have seen 3, long hair from NJ DOC, longish hair but shorter than NJ hair from MO DOC and short hair from Clay Co. jail on Vinelink.

And the video from yesterday's court appearance-shaved head.

Ok. . .I guess that makes it a little clearer, in that, we can't know if it's clear or not. Clear as mud, huh?

This is all MOO. . .

But my problem with Jersey is what would be his motive?

LE has said he was not a suspect, or was it that they "cleared" him? Now, he's been sitting in jail since early Oct. Has he been polygraphed? DNA taken? I'm assuming LE has run his fingerprints. He might be singing like a canary for all we know. We don't know any of those answers because LE isn't telling us.

We know he is MW's ex, so she says. We know he's a burglar, petty thief, and that she was selling a GPS on Craigslist. So what's the connection between them and DB or PN? Drugs? Stolen goods maybe?

I'm on the fence about if he is involved, but I don't think he acted alone. And there is still that pesky dog hit inside DB's bedroom. Things that make ya go hmmmmmm.

I wonder if it's possible that the neighbor went over to MW's on this "liquor run", and DB later called the number looking for the neighbor. "Hey, where are you? Come get your kid!"

So reportedly the night Lisa disappeared there was a burglary, a theft, a fire and a kidnapping. And here we have a guy who has done time for arson and witness intimidation (shows violent tendencies against people) and is currently up on charges for breaking into a vehicle. And yet, LE would apparently have us to believe that of all the players in this bizarre case, this Jersey guy is the ONE person who is innocent as a newborn lamb. OK.

I fell off the fence a while back, but all this stuff is pushing me back on it. I know many people here are convinced that DB is the doer of whatever was done (and we STILL do not know what exactly that was) but all of these latest revelations seem to be opening a door to reasonable doubt so wide you could drive a truck through it. So I hope either a) Jersey was in jail during the whole time period of interest, or b) they have in on video somewhere for the entire time during which Lisa could have disappeared. Otherwise, I don't see how you could NOT make the case that this guy was involved.

I really hope LE has lots and lots of evidence that they are keeping close to the vest, or I could see this thing never being solved because there are just too many potential players.

And we still don't know where Lisa is. :(

P.S. Here are the requirements for conviction for aggravated arson in New Jersey. This is a dangerous guy. http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/criminal/charges/arson1.pdf

Where the heck was he sleeping? I never even heard he was at the house until yesterday. Had anyone else?

It's been talked about elsewhere the last couple of weeks, but this is the first it's been talked about in MSM or here on WS.

Could DB's brother have called MW's number?

Are we on the same page that either DB or JI made this call at 8:30 to MW's phone? There's so much confusion about the four phones and mystery calls. If we are going to assume that the 8:30 call actually took place (it probably did because police did take MW's phone), can we assume that either DB or JI made the call, or can that be disputed?

You know, that is a good theory. I hadn't thought of that. And how would DB know otherwise? If she's told the phones are restricted by someone she believes, she's not going to try and dial out. I know if my parents* told me not to use the home phone, I wouldn't. I wouldn't think to question. Interesting and thought provoking.

*In no way am I alleging that DB's parents told her the phone was restricted - I am drawing an analogy of being told by someone I trust (my parents) that a phone was not working. Just a theory, should not be taken as fact!

I remember her saying on a video about the phones "I tried". Don't ask me for links etc, I don't keep track of that stuff. I saw it on more than one occasion when they were repeatedly showing videos of the parents interviews on various shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay