Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, anything is possible Chezhire. What about his sudden move out of the state? Same reason? They found airport pings from Casey's cell, did she go to the airport with Jesse?

the first thing that came to my mind when I learned Jesse G moved out of state was that he wanted a fresh start after leaving LE...especially if the reason for leaving LE wasn't entirely voluntary... add to that the possibility of his maybe learning that Caylee was missing, and I can see someone of his age moving with his sibling pretty easily, even with no connection to Caylee going missing...
thoughts?

the first thing that came to my mind when I learned Jesse G moved out of state was that he wanted a fresh start after leaving LE...especially if the reason for leaving LE wasn't entirely voluntary... add to that the possibility of his maybe learning that Caylee was missing, and I can see someone of his age moving with his sibling pretty easily, even with no connection to Caylee going missing...
thoughts?

That's entirely possible maybe that is the case, but maybe it's something else. I mean if the LE cleared him completely, then it would be another story. I don't understand how LE can just take someone's word just because they say they don't know anything. I haven't heard about anyone taking a polygraph in this case, the grandparents, the Jesse, Lee. Isn't that usually what's done in a case like this?

That's entirely possible maybe that is the case, but maybe it's something else. I mean if the LE cleared him completely, then it would be another story. I don't understand how LE can just take someone's word just because they say they don't know anything. I haven't heard about anyone taking a polygraph in this case, the grandparents, the Jesse, Lee. Isn't that usually what's done in a case like this?
you know what .. i hope he does have caylee .. im sure he doesnt but im just being hopeful then at least shes alive .. :( .. i wish this would just end i wish that poor baby is found

you know what .. i hope he does have caylee .. im sure he doesnt but im just being hopeful then at least shes alive .. :( mabey that is why she told her parents to stay away from him ..

If Casey gave the baby to Jesse to teach her parents a lesson, why lie about it? I also would like to have hope that Caylee is alive and with him. Jesse believed he was Caylee's dad, he loved her like his own. There is much more to this story that meets the eye, I don't know whether Jesse has any involvement or not, my main focus is on getting Caylee home.

...maybe the problems Jesse G had passing the psych test came as a result of his grief re: Caylee being missing...
thoughts?

Concerning Jesse G’s mental status and his alleged failure to meet psychological requirements for the LE job, does anyone remember, or have a link to, the web posting by his father in which he was trying to explain why Jesse left law enforcement? I think it holds a clue about Jesse’s developmental history. It is a one page post (not on WS); the background is yellow.

In it, his father explains that Jesses came to realize that the duties of a law enforcement officer just did not match well with certain personality traits and personal values that he holds. It was simply not the kind of work that Jesse would like or feel comfortable doing. That makes sense to me.

However, the father goes on to give an apparently significant clue about how Jesse was raised, which could give some insight into Jesse’s long-term psychological development.

So, does anyone remember or have a link to that post?

I'm doing some research on the Grunds, but I wish to know first, is it ok to post names and aliases here, locations etc?

I dont know but I believe I read that names should be abbr. instead of using last names for sure. Like using Jesse G. for example. I'm still a newbie so you should wait for a senior member to answer probably.

You can read an email response from Jesse's father regarding his desire to leave LE pursue a Justice degree here:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3231.msg408917#msg408917

It is possible he moved to go to school.

It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

If Casey gave the baby to Jesse to teach her parents a lesson, why lie about it? I also would like to have hope that Caylee is alive and with him. Jesse believed he was Caylee's dad, he loved her like his own. There is much more to this story that meets the eye, I don't know whether Jesse has any involvement or not, my main focus is on getting Caylee home.

I guess Casey might lie about it b/c she doesn't want her parents to sue for custody,w hich they'd most certainly do....???

Jesse's brother was accepted into the U of G - Jesse decided to move in with him to hopefully continue on his education with a masters degree. If Jesse failed his psych test for LE, he did so way before anyone knew Caylee was missing and did not fail his test due to worrying about Caylee. The timeline is not there in this instance.

Jesse did not fly up to GA but drove up with his brother. I am not sure if they were in two cars or not.

Yes the Grund family is a bit out there - but again, I will state that I doubt ANY of them had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Jesse's brother was accepted into the U of G - Jesse decided to move in with him to hopefully continue on his education with a masters degree. If Jesse failed his psych test for LE, he did so way before anyone knew Caylee was missing and did not fail his test due to worrying about Caylee. The timeline is not there in this instance.

Jesse did not fly up to GA but drove up with his brother. I am not sure if they were in two cars or not.

Yes the Grund family is a bit out there - but again, I will state that I doubt ANY of them had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Thanks, that helps knowing that Jesse didn't fly to Georgia. I thought he did.

:waitasec:

:waitasec:I'm just not sure that Jesse didn't know about Caylee being missing (or worse) prior to the rest of us...re don't remember Casey called Jesse G on the June 18 phone call day... Plus, have we ever gottena source for when the test was taken and when he actually got the results? Though the formal "leaving" may have been June 24, the reason for same could have been decided earlier, so the timeline could fit...

as is mine .. but at this point i just pray she is alive .

You can read an email response from Jesse's father regarding his desire to leave LE pursue a Justice degree here:

Yes, that’s the one, PotatoHead – Jesse’s Dad’s comments. Thanks.

The most revealing statement he makes about his son’s upbringing, to me, is this:

”JesseG’s Dad” said:
He was raised that everything is black or white, there are no greys.

He didn’t give an example of what he meant by this, but on the surface it implies that he raised his son not to be able to think for himself, nor to be able to assess a situation based on the factual nuances of it. This parenting style can lead to psychological problems. Normally, a parent wants to teach his child to consider those grey areas in reality, in morality, and in social interactions to help him understand the complexities of life and the range of choices that he can make about his future.

Whatever psychological problems Jesse might experience today are sufficiently explained by the parenting style under which he is said to have been raised. That, in addition to the fundamentalist religionist environment is a sure way to damage a developing child psychologically.

The poor guy probably left town to try to regroup his mind and his life, and to get away from the confusion – not because he is anything more than a victim, himself. If feel sorry for him and hope he will soon recover from his involvement with Ms. Anthony.

SNIP... The poor guy probably left town to try to regroup his mind and his life, and to get away from the confusion – not because he is anything more than a victim, himself. If feel sorry for him and hope he will soon recover from his involvement with Ms. Anthony.

I agree. Aside from the innumerable other really obvious things that deeply bother me about this case, lately I find there is a new victim daily to feel sympathetic towards.

Aside from being broken-hearted for Caylee, there are so many lives being negatively impacted - justly, or not.

Thanks for posting that link. Did anyone notice the line "How can someone not be offended when their spirituality is questioned or whether they are mobsters and in on the disappearance. "

Does anyone know if he is referring to LE questioning or to internet speculation b/c I know this subject has been (vaugely) touched on here.

Hmmm... that just caught my eye and thought I would mention it.

He didn’t give an example of what he meant by this, but on the surface it implies that he raised his son not to be able to think for himself, nor to be able to assess a situation based on the factual nuances of it. This parenting style can lead to psychological problems. Normally, a parent wants to teach his child to consider those grey areas in reality, in morality, and in social interactions to help him understand the complexities of life and the range of choices that he can make about his future.

Very well stated. :clap:

... lately I find there is a new victim daily to feel sympathetic towards.

Aside from being broken-hearted for Caylee, there are so many lives being negatively impacted - justly, or not.

Yes, it's a path of destruction that is left by getting involved with a person with a personality disorder. The problem is that such a person can be so charming, convincing, and attractive that it's easy to get taken in - particularly if you are susceptible, for whatever reasons, and have not learned the shades of grey.

Jesse is a victim of CA (and others), in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90