JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the heroes in this case is the Texas woman who obeyed the voice in her heart to go to the beach to pray and think about her life. She was the one who called twice to report spotting JLM, when the first tip line did not take her seriously. I am so proud of her!

Agree he is DONE and luckily for the grahams (and possibly other families) the only play he has left is to barter information.

I don't think they are going to barter with him.

They know they may not get the DP in Hannah's case if the body isn't located but they will be able to get it in Morgan's case.

Some cases are just too heinous for the DA to offer any pleas and JM is going to be on death row one day, imo.

They will keep looking for Hannah's remains and hoping like Morgan's someone will find her. They have quite a bit of time to do so since this case wont go to trial for probably a year or two.

It was obvious to me when he ran he knew he was going to be tied to not only Hannah's case but others as well.

DNA forensics doesn't take sides. It is never biased. It is what it is and that is going to make him toast. IMO

These serial predators get away with it for years and then they get cocky and arrogant thinking they are untouchable. His mistake this time was being seen with Hannah. I also think he never thought LE would come to his apartment and search it or his car. He smugly thought he didn't have to get rid of evidence because he thought they were never going to catch him.

IMO

Virginia State police announced today that the suspect who has been arrested in connection to Graham's disappearance has some physical connection to the death of Morgan Harrington. Harrington was a student at Virginia Tech who disappeared after attending a Metallica concert in Charlottesville near the University of Virginia in 2009

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-hannah-graham-disappearance-tied-2009-murder-police/story?id=25840656

earlier stories were unsourced, this says VA PD state this is truth. This is huge for Morgan's case.

"For the past five years, the Virginia State Police has been aggressively pursuing the investigation into the disappearance and death of 20-year-old Morgan D. Harrington of Roanoke, Va. Last week, the arrest of Jesse L. Matthew Jr., 32, of Charlottesville, Va., provided a significant break in this case with a new forensic link for state police investigators to pursue," Virginia State Police spokeswoman Corinne Geller said in a statement today.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-hannah-graham-disappearance-tied-2009-murder-police/story?id=25840656

Virginia State police announced today that the suspect who has been arrested in connection to Graham's disappearance has some physical connection to the death of Morgan Harrington. Harrington was a student at Virginia Tech who disappeared after attending a Metallica concert in Charlottesville near the University of Virginia in 2009

earlier stories were unsourced, this says VA PD state this is truth. This is huge for Morgan's case.

OK, this one is better

"Stay strong folks".. I have a feeling that this is going to get much worse as all of the broken chars of the shattered vase are located...
Great sleuthing to everyone who has contributed.. A Salute to the mods for keeping us straight....

'Prayers to the victims and their families and friends..

Stay Strong by Heather Cohen
https://soundcloud.com/musictykoon/stay-strong

Virginia State Police Press Release
For the past five years, the Virginia State Police has been aggressively pursuing the investigation into the disappearance and death of 20-year-old Morgan D. Harrington of Roanoke, Va. Last week, the arrest of Jesse L. Matthew Jr., 32, of Charlottesville, Va., provided a significant break in this case with a new forensic link for state police investigators to pursue. There is a still a great deal of work to be done in regards to this investigation and we appreciate the public's patience as we move forward.
Anyone with new information concerning the Harrington investigation is encouraged to contact the Virginia State Police at 434-352-3467 or the Jefferson Area Crime Stoppers at 434-977-4000.
Meanwhile, state police continues to dedicate the necessary resources to assist the Charlottesville Police Department through the course of its investigation and with their efforts to locate Hannah Graham. In fact, right now, the public's focus needs to remain on helping Charlottesville Police locate and bring Hannah Graham home.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26653942/vsp-forensic-evidence-links-jesse-matthew-to-harrington-case

"For the past five years, the Virginia State Police has been aggressively pursuing the investigation into the disappearance and death of 20-year-old Morgan D. Harrington of Roanoke, Va. Last week, the arrest of Jesse L. Matthew Jr., 32, of Charlottesville, Va., provided a significant break in this case with a new forensic link for state police investigators to pursue," Virginia State Police spokeswoman Corinne Geller said in a statement today.

Physical connection? What could that mean.?

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...-jesse-matthew-to-morgan-harrington/16426569/

Wow--I am thankful to hear that there is a forensic link to Morgan and JM. Now, at least the Harrington's know that their daughters killer is off the streets. It saddens me to know that Hannah was most likely killed before any of us ever heard that she was missing. When MH's remains were found, her mother stated that from what clothing was found among Morgan's remains, she had likely died the night she went missing. They felt a bit of comfort knowing that Morgan hadn't been tortured for days, weeks, or even months before her murder.

What a sick guy JM's is. He was driving a cab for goodness sake! Doesn't the Cab company do a background check?!? Hubby drove a Limo here in Vegas many moons ago--and he had to have a Sheriff's Card. They did a full background check on him.

Does anyone know if there is to be a press conference today, and also where I can view it online? TIA.

Now we KNOW why Anchorage Farm was the first place that was searched for HG. This is so sad.

I totally agree! His size alone makes it easy for him to overpower any woman (and honestly, most men!). Add in his "gentle giant" (puke!) demeanor to those who knew him, and you have one scary dude! No telling how many victims there really are that haven't been found and had no video footage to link him to ... :(

He goes way beyond what is needed to overpower defenseless women. In Morgan's case he broke many bones. I think he gets off on beating them unmercifully.

He has this inner rage again women imo. It makes me wonder if he has a love/hate relationship with his own mother. Often that is the case and we know that it seems his grandmother was the one who raised him.

IMO

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...-jesse-matthew-to-morgan-harrington/16426569/

Wow--I am thankful to hear that there is a forensic link to Morgan and JM. Now, at least the Harrington's know that their daughters killer is off the streets. It saddens me to know that Hannah was most likely killed before any of us ever heard that she was missing. When MH's remains were found, her mother stated that from what clothing was found among Morgan's remains, she had likely died the night she went missing. They felt a bit of comfort knowing that Morgan hadn't been tortured for days, weeks, or even months before her murder.

What a sick guy JM's is. He was driving a cab for goodness sake! Doesn't the Cab company do a background check?!? Hubby drove a Limo here in Vegas many moons ago--and he had to have a Sheriff's Card. They did a full background check on him.

Does anyone know if there is to be a press conference today, and also where I can view it online? TIA.

Now we KNOW why Anchorage Farm was the first place that was searched for HG. This is so sad.

I remember reading that AF was searched early on, but I can't remember the date. It would be very interesting if they did that before they searched JM's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper