JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When JM saw HG and immediately changed direction to follow her I think he may have had intentions of flirting with her and trying to get her to to engage sexually with him, but he may not at the outset intended on committing a crime ending in murder. He allowed himself to be seen with HG by many people because he wasn't initially intending on harming her. I think he is the type of offender that 'snaps'.

There was a time I thought that was a possibility as well. As time moved on I thought it less likely the case. Today, it is no longer in my mind as a remote possibility as having been the kind of situation he found himself in. I believe he had every intent to harm someone that night. That someone became Hannah.

I don't know if this is the place to post this, but it has really been bothering me. If it turns out that anyone at LU was responsible for not pursuing rape charges against JM in 2002 for any dubious reasons (i.e. they pressured the victim, etc), I really, truly hope that this is brought forward and they are held accountable. JMO.

I am not going to say I told you so... because I didn't.

But, I did say that the sketch was close enough and based on the circumstances and where they found Harrington's shirt and that this guy was not very bright... .that there was a 50% chance it was the same guy.

Anyway, I am relieved for the Harringtons! And even more relieved that the preditor is off the streets and will never ever kill another young woman again.

It was spoken of that the female in the LU sexual assault case wasn't white, blonde haired, or blue eyed.

But now i'm wondering....when JM was expelled from LU, was the person in charge of expelling him a white, blonde haired, blue eyed woman?

I have heard the 2005 rape case was a woman who spoke Urdu and is thus a brunette, but the woman in 2002 case at Liberty U is anonymous and no one that I know of has reported her description. However, if she was telling the truth, she must be feeling vindicated and at the same time angry at anyone who doubted and demeaned her back then.

As for the sketch... it could have always gone either way for me. I saw it as it looking like JM but also as it easily being someone else. But now, the eyes and the beard lines are pretty striking... almost identical?

i always thought it looked generally like him and as far as details I don't even look at those. The sketch came from a women that was attacked from behind, badly beaten likely including blows to the head, choked unconscious all in the dark.

**note: this next part is pure speculation**

As far as them looking alike now I sort of feel like It might be a mind thing. Now that your brain knows its the same person it causes you to perceive them as looking more alike than you did before.

I'm not surprised by this at all, because there was one startling similarity between the sketch and the picture--the broken/crooked nose. :(

I am not going to say I told you so... because I didn't.

But, I did say that the sketch was close enough and based on the circumstances and where they found Harrington's shirt and that this guy was not very bright... .that there was a 50% chance it was the same guy.

Anyway, I am relieved for the Harringtons! And even more relieved that the preditor is off the streets and will never ever kill another young woman again.

I can't imagine what the Harringtons are going through, but if I were in their shoes, "closure" would be far too tame a word. I'd be paralyzed with rage, knowing that specific person was responsible after years of having only a vague sense of "someone did it."

My heart's breaking for both the Grahams and the Harringtons.

I also discounted the theory that he put something in Hannah's drink-now I am not so sure. We also now know exactly why we saw the change on Longo. He had hoped to find Hannah, and then forensics came back. I want to go back and revisit everything, now knowing what LE has known all these days.

I think the lady in Fairfax was said to have dark hair and someone posted in one of the threads that her first language was Urdu (not sure where they got that but it would be an odd thing to makeup) so she was likely pakistani. I think morgan and Hannah may have just been the high profile victims (for various reasons some not so good). but i bet he victimized all sorts.

I was the poster that said she spoke Urdu. It is from this article:http://www.readthehook.com/67132/morgans-killer-fairfax-case-connection-offers-hope-fresh-fear
Scroll down to "terror on the doorstep"

One other thought...Morgan's parents always said he would strike again. Sad that it took another victim to get him off the streets.

YES.. you are right. They did say that didn't they? And sadly they were right too....

Now I just wonder what this guy was up to between 2010 and Hannah. These people do not stop.

Wow at the MH connection. Glad he is now off the streets. I'm just amazed such a dumb criminal has avoided detection for so long (based on what he did when he ran to Texas)

I guess none of his previous crimes required a DNA sample and explains his rage/contrite swings in his past.

I don't know if this is the place to post this, but it has really been bothering me. If it turns out that anyone at LU was responsible for not pursuing rape charges against JM in 2002 for any dubious reasons (i.e. they pressured the victim, etc), I really, truly hope that this is brought forward and they are held accountable. JMO.

Me too. I've only just come to terms that a student could be expelled from a university for consensual sex... That particular college community raises red flags for me.

There should be full disclosure from Liberty University of the evidence and circumstances involved. Yes, I know hindsight is 20/20... BUT... if Liberty University suspressed this in a ny way so as to not scare the students, or soil the school's "safe Christian atmosphere"....then they need to be publicly shamed.... and send a message to other instituitons that you cannot let these things die. Escallation of violence almost always occurs and at least 3 victims could have been avoided if they did their job right!

Wasn't MH very tall like the missing girl? Maybe that's the similarity.

I'm almost certain he'll be connected to other rapes, if not murders.

I guess they will have to scour through cases where DNA hasn't been ran yet? Otherwise, they've had this DNA profile since 2005, so if it showed up again, they would know - like with MH

Oh, you know the excuses will come pouring in. Anything to explain away the avalanche of facts supporting the culpability of this defendant. Be ready for the Lenny arguments. Poor guy, he's just horsing around. Doesn't know his own strength. Didn't mean any harm. Really just a gentle giant at heart.

And everyone speculating that this guy may not only be guilty of harming Hannah (based on, apparently, no evidence, just a snow job by an emotional chief of police who for some odd reason wants to create a circus), but that his behavior indicates a likelihood that this was not his first rodeo, are a hysterical mob on a witch hunt.

Sorry. Feeling sad and angry about this case. Tired of trying to defend what I feel is logic. This is a monstrous case. For too long, it appears, women have been sitting ducks as this predator went on the hunt.

I agree so many dominoes have fallen right in a row on this one i can see how after the first or the second or maybe even the third you could still be skeptical but by now i just don't get it. Of course i do believe people are entitle to their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper