JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree so many dominoes have fallen right in a row on this one i can see how after the first or the second or maybe even the third you could still be skeptical but by now i just don't get it. Of course i do believe people are entitle to their opinion.

JLM being linked to Morgan is a game changer. There is a tipping point when even the strongest defenders in the family... start to doubt that JLM is innocent and become silent. FACTS have a way of changing a lot of opinions. His Momma will still probably believe he is innocent...because to believe what is being said, is almost unthinkable.

After hearing about the Liberty situation and learning more about JM, I was sold on the fact that he may be responsible for the MH murder and possibly others as well.

He is a predator hiding in plain site.

So happy for the Harrington family and at the same time absolutely horrified for the Graham family.

if the dna in the MH and rape victim had matched any others, wouldn't they have found that before now by running it through the data base?

He didn't have any convictions that would require his DNA to be taken at the time.

They only had the DNA found on Morgan's remains and knew it matched the 2005 rape case but they didn't have a match in any data base.

Once he kidnapped Hannah they had their match.

ETA: Oh I misread your post. They may have him linked to other crimes and have remained silent about it. LE does like to keep the important evidence close to their vest.

IMO

There should be full disclosure from Liberty University of the evidence and circumstances involved. Yes, I know hindsight is 20/20... BUT... if Liberty University suspressed this in a ny way so as to not scare the students, or soil the school's "safe Christian atmosphere"....then they need to be publicly shamed.... and send a message to other instituitons that you cannot let these things die. Escallation of violence almost always occurs and at least 3 victims could have been avoided if they did their job right!

I think there was decent disclosure by LU (once his name got out there). As I read it, the police were notified and it went to the Commonwealth's Attorney, but for whatever reason he was never charged. Possible victim unwilling to testify? Possible no rape kit therefore flimsy evidence? There are a number of reasons some of these aren't prosecuted to the full extent.

if the dna in the MH and rape victim had matched any others, wouldn't they have found that before now by running it through the data base?

Doesn't mean he doesnt have other victims. Look how isolated the area MH was dumped in was. he may have disposed of bodies in various ways... Lots of upsetting variables.

Once his cab driver history came out I think most felt in their bones he was connected to Morgan Harrington. Now it's confirmed.

Doesn't mean he doesnt have other victims. Look how isolated the area MH was dumped in was. he may have disposed of bodies in various ways... Lots of upsetting variables.

"On Jan. 26, a farmer on a tractor found Harrington's remains in a remote hayfield on his 700-acre Anchorage Farm off Interstate 64 southwest of Charlottesville. The hay would have been waist-high at the time Harrington disappeared."
I've read postings about the various disappearances in the area happening around the same time of year - Sept. / Oct. - fall. This quote is from a 2010 article about MH. Hayfield location obviously made difficulties for searchers in MH's case, possibly HG's also.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...T2010070106582

Wasn't MH very tall like the missing girl? Maybe that's the similarity.

5'6" per her missing persons poster from 2009:

Morgan-Dana-Harrington-Missing-poster.jpg

http://www.mymetronews.org/alerts.php

I wonder if the Liberty University and the Fairfax victims will come forward and contribute their nail to JM's coffin. I'm sure no one expects them to, especially the Liberty University victim who probably just wanted to forget about it. It would be painful and brave of them to do it. I just think the more evidence/testimony the better, no matter how much forensic evidence they have.

I still have loads of pages to catch up with, but I read an article about the forensic match a little while ago so I had to come straight over here! This is massive. I wonder just how massive. There could be so much more still to come out.

(At this point I must begrudgingly thank the mods for insisting we move Hannah to her own forum...)

Does Virginia have the DP ?

I sure hope so because JM deserves it !

:twocents: and :moo:

I think there was decent disclosure by LU (once his name got out there). As I read it, the police were notified and it went to the Commonwealth's Attorney, but for whatever reason he was never charged. Possible victim unwilling to testify? Possible no rape kit therefore flimsy evidence? There are a number of reasons some of these aren't prosecuted to the full extent.

The woman involved did not return LE calls, so they could not go forward with case. It is possible that is was consensual; premarital sex is forbidden at LU, so maybe she just didn't want to get involved.

Frankly, I can't see what LU did wrong here. Not saying I approve of their rules, but as long as you know them and still enroll, I don't see what the problem is.

He was expelled from one college but didn't he also suddenly leave another college?

I would love to know the reason why he left the second college.

IMO

Yeah, Christopher Newport University in Newport News, VA from 1/03 to 10/03, left unexpectedly, wonder if he didn't kill someone over there and get out of Dodge before it got hot. Better start looking at missing persons cases in that part of town as well.

The others have never been found...so no DNA to compare.

Wow, just wow. CNN just said the DNA from the rape victim had matched the DNA on MH. I'm betting his DNA matches. If so, they're getting ready to solve a whole bunch of cases. Great police work. I'm thrilled. And I know I'm jumping the gun....but just wow.
Wow. I'm speechless. As a new websleuther (I only joined <2 months ago) I have been careful not to comment on any potential connection between Jesse Matthew and MH because I didn't feel that I had sufficient information. And I still don't - I'll just wait with bated breath to see what develops, since LE's statements at this time contain nothing concrete. But it's hard not to get excited, especially with some of those tweets I saw in the Breaking News forum. The one thing I can say: if true, this just goes to show, YET AGAIN, that monsters rarely look like monsters. When I watched that video from Sal's on the Downtown Mall, back when we were all still calling JLM "Dreads", my chief thought was, "that dude doesn't look scary at all." The best place for a criminal to hide is in plain sight...

He didn't have any convictions that would require his DNA to be taken at the time.

They only had the DNA found on Morgan's remains and knew it matched the 2005 rape case but they didn't have a match in any data base.

Once he kidnapped Hannah they had their match.

ETA: Oh I misread your post. They may have him linked to other crimes and have remained silent about it. LE does like to keep the important evidence close to their vest.

IMO
But even before he was in the picture, LE would have said this rapist is linked to MH and also whoever else it matched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper