JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once his cab driver history came out I think most felt in their bones he was connected to Morgan Harrington. Now it's confirmed.

Also we heard that LE was searching for Hannah in the area Morgan was found. That threw up a red flag to me that they suspected a connection.

This is definitely an unpopular opinion but I think his MO is really just young, vulnerable college aged women. I don't think there's any physical features that connect all four girls. That being said, the first rape may strongly resemble MH and HG and the second may just be extremely opportunistic?

Yeah, Christopher Newport University in Newport News, VA from 1/03 to 10/03, left unexpectedly, wonder if he didn't kill someone over there and get out of Dodge before it got hot. Better start looking at missing persons cases in that part of town as well.
People have found three missing from the area whilst he was a student.... Believe it's in the possible victims thread

Sounds like now they have enough hard evidence to leverage some plea deals with JM and get him to say where Hannah Graham is.

OMG! Just saw a headline about JM DNA linked to MH!! So could he have been a cab driver that picked up MH that night? How many other victims there could be!

Once his cab driver history came out I think most felt in their bones he was connected to Morgan Harrington. Now it's confirmed.

The fact the spot where Harrington was found was so remote, the fact she was in need of a ride and he was a taxi driver and the best gig that night would be to transport concertgoers, the fact he lived in that remote are when he was a kid and went to Red Hill Elem. which is like <2 miles from the Anchorage Farm access road, Yeah, things weren't looking too good for that dude.

JM held down a job, had roommates, coached football, and went about his daily life as a "gentle giant". Amazing that a person can commit such horrific crimes and hide in plain sight.

Just like Gary Ridgeway who worked at the same truck plant for 35 years iirc.

It's great news, but I had hoped that maybe Hannah was being kept somewhere against her will. Now sadly I'm sure she's deceased.

But even before he was in the picture, LE would have said this rapist is linked to MH and also whoever else it matched

That is true but not to the woman who are still missing and maybe others who were raped by him and were too fearful to come forward.

The police did say long before now that the person who murdered Morgan also committed the brutal rape in 2005. That has been known for awhile now.

In light of all of this I can't believe that he didn't make it to Mexico, he was so close. And knowing that it was just a matter of time, we are so fortunate that he didn't harm someone else out of desperation. I knew it was him! I remember last week all of the posts accusing us of pre-judging and being judge and jury. I didn't have the evidence, but I listened to Longo and felt his passion and watched the actions of JM. My surprise right now is that he didn't do more last week while he was on the run.

Where's Hannah???

Like you, I immediately felt that JM was responsible for MH's murder as well. Perhaps Jesse didn't make it into Mexico because he didn't have a passport. I'm just speculating though.

I pray that Hannah is found soon.

Not surprising at all. So it would appear that JLM may be linked to 2 murders, a rape/left for dead, and a contested rape. I would guess that, if he is in fact a serial rapist/killer, the number will turn out to be 5-10, with more along 29 and in DC area likely.

This is definitely an unpopular opinion but I think his MO is really just young, vulnerable college aged women. I don't think there's any physical features that connect all four girls. That being said, the first rape may strongly resemble MH and HG and the second may just be extremely opportunistic?

I doubted the physical features, too (especially since I wonder if he's connected with other missing women who are not white). I wondered if the coincidental timing was the result of two factors: (1) opportunity, because fall semester is when college kids are still working out new friendships and adapting to their surroundings (even if they were at the school the previous year, things tend to be in upheaval at the beginning of fall semester), and (2) football season, less because of vengeance/bitterness and more because he'd be out at bars watching games in close proximity to intoxicated/vulnerable women.

If Matthew raped the woman in the 2005 case, then to me that says that he does not really have a particular "type" since that woman was likely Pakistani/Afghan. Crazy. He could be linked to any woman from that are who went missing since ca. 2001.
I agree. I think he was on the prowl for any opportunity to pounce on his victim(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper