jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of his journals were with his friend, she was helping him write his book. However, when he was found dead the rest of his journals were missing. iirc

that's another thing she was seething about. the book. he mentioned someone but not her? she was steamed but good over the book.

Add the Gold Digger/Axe Murderer blog post on 5/18

That blog post was a direct and very public hit on her much-prized, if only in her deluded, narcisisstic mind, "reputation". TA wrote there for all to see that he wanted to be a better man, so he could attract a worthy woman. He was publicly telling everyone who knew them both that Jodi was not worthy, which was for her the unpardonable sin.

Also, I don't know when Jodi found out about Mimi's invite to Cancun, but I suggest adding that date to the catalyst list too.

OK...not that I want to give her any ideas, nor am I a psychopath. LOL!

But, if I were her what would give ME the most satisfaction and "revenge" at this point would be to say "Yeah...I did it! I did it, I liked it! I stabbed him here and watched as his eyes...blah, blah, blah".

That would hurt his family terribly, and it would give HER the most personal satisfaction out of this whole thing I would think.

I mean, she HAS to know it's over at this point. Why not just put it all out there. Be the spiteful woman you truly are, go down with a fight at least.

If you are going to do it, at least own it for God's sakes! But maybe that's just my rational brain thinking? hahaha!!!

I have this feeling that SHE is proud of her work. She knows what we are all speculating and what law enforcement got right and wrong and YOU Know she wants to say

"YES i did shoot him first, your forensics are crap! AND he did crawl and talked and yes, he was screaming at me, so I stabbed him over and over, the YES i dragged him all by myself"

you know she wants to correct us so bad like she does everyone asking her questions on the stand!

we should start some bogus theories tomorrow "Ok, look at the blood pattern, this is from a shotgun and the artery over a left thigh that she kicked after she stabbed"

Monday - Miss Arias take the stand please.

Jodi: I NEVER KICKED HIM!!! YOU HEAR ME.

uh huh.. whatever..

i swear in her first telling of the gun in the closet story, she said she pulled a SEAT over to stand on to get that gun.

am i hearing things? only on cross did i hear her say she used a shelf to get it.

I was sure that's what I heard as well. I noted that the stool didn't look like it had been moved in the crime scene photos.

ITA, but I would still like to know precisely what she did. With him in Mesa and her in Yreka, it had to be done by electronic communication. Where is that correspondence, to him or the person she was telling tales to?

He refers to her "evilness" on May 26. Calls her a sociopath. Says she's the worst thing that ever happened to him.

I find that revealing.

It was in response to what JA had by then revealed herself to be: stalker, manipulator, "psycho" behaviors as TA and JA had both by now referred to her 'stunts' and so forth...

Here's some of it:

textmessage_zps2c954d4d.jpg

i'm so glad that was admitted. i had forgotten that.

He refers to her "evilness" on May 26. Calls her a sociopath. Says she's the worst thing that ever happened to him.

I find that revealing.

It was in response to what JA had revealed herself to be, by then: stalker, manipulator, "psycho" behaviors as TA and JA had both by now referred to her 'stunts' and so forth...

I do too, but then he goes and has sex with her and starts the cycle all over again...

This may not help you but it's being re-aired at 5am EST,2am PT on CNN. So far I haven't been able to find a link to it anywhere on youtube or elsewhere but I'll send you the link and post it here when I do find it.

I've been watching CNN all morning .. problem with us is we get the stuff from the UK and Australian office as well and a whole lot of other international reports which shut out some of the American news :(

I have this feeling that SHE is proud of her work. She knows what we are all speculating and what law enforcement got right and wrong and YOU Know she wants to say

"YES i did shoot him first, your forensics are crap! AND he did crawl and talked and yes, he was screaming at me, so I stabbed him over and over, the YES i dragged him all by myself"

you know she wants to correct us so bad like she does everyone asking her questions on the stand!

we should start some bogus theories tomorrow "Ok, look at the blood pattern, this is from a shotgun and the artery over a left thigh that she kicked after she stabbed"

Monday - Miss Arias take the stand please.

Jodi: I NEVER KICKED HIM!!! YOU HEAR ME.

uh huh.. whatever..
Yeah...You definitely have her pegged right. I remember when JM was questioning her about dressing up like a little girl...I don't think he had that right...that she actually did it...but for some reason...maybe it was in the way that she responded...I got the feeling that she wanted to correct him and say, "No, I didn't dress up like a little girl-braids yes, dress-up, no. EXCEPT!!! She couldn't because it goes to all the degrading things she "felt" she needed to do for him in order to please him. Gag me!

My husband smoking a Brisket, pork shoulder, babybacks and some andouille. I'm making potato salad, coleslaw and baked beans. By the end of this coming week of court he'll be tired of BBQ for awhile. Hmm maybe a nice banana pudding will last a day or two? Life is good here in the Metroplex....

I need your address...not that I'm planning to stalk you at dinner time or anything;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone on here referred to the money she stole from his bank account. If anyone has the particulars on this, i.e., when, how much, what did he do when he found out, please post.

Going through withdraw until Monday. HELP!!

Why did Arias dig in on the whole "I didn't have to talk him into taking the photos this time"/shaving point in Thursday afternoon's testimony?

It's part of premeditation if she coaxed him into it and directed him into a vulnerable position.

... if JA shot Travis first she should have been able to better explain the situation that would also fit the bullet trajectory. Even if Travis was lying down she could have said ... after his line backer tackle she couldn't get free of his grip etc... jmo I do want to know what her reason is for the bullet ending up on top of the blood. She started to say something and Juan only let her answer yes/no. I am sure Nurmi will bring it out.

I was sure that's what I heard as well. I noted that the stool didn't look like it had been moved in the crime scene photos.
Yes she said jumped on shelf to get gun actually JM asked how nothing was disturbed?

"my foot hit the edge of the shelf"

Lol

Ah...but she says she ran into the closet after she got body slammed (he was not shot yet) he then chased her back into the bathroom where she turned around, pointed the gun at him and when he lunged at her, near the shower again, she shot. (and they never went back into the closet)

I'm pages behind, so someone probably responded to this.
After she rolled to her side to get up she:
ran out of the bathroom,
down the hall.
end of hall, turned right
into the closet, thru the closet
into the bath

This is where and when she says she shot him.
Hope that Helps

At the end of the hall, she could of, of course, ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs out out of the house.
On direct, she actually states, "I don't know why I didn't run out the (bedroom)door, except that the closet door was open."
I think that statement alone defeats her SD claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487