jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you guys...tons of objections from Juan and looking at their backs all day. Juan isn't going to cut Nurmi any slack today. JMO.

EEeekkk. Starting with the blame game. Nurmi..where you forced to testify. More like she forced them to let her.

oh gawd - I can't sand how looonnnggggg it takes Nurmi to ask a question?

And how did that make you feeeeeeeeelllllllll.

Ughhhh!

MOO

Mel

She chose to testify because there's nothing else backing up her stupid defense theory!!
GRRR.

So don't understand that objection. She chose to testify even though she knew her lies would be called in to question. What was the objection?

How in this world is nurmi going to spin this lying......????
She is a liar.....simple

why does this judge sidebar every.single.objection?:banghead:

Of course she chose to testify! She thought if she could only explain, in her mind, to the jury the reason she lied, they'd believe her NEW story.

Not!
JMHO
fran

40 minutes late and approach immediately.... I'm telling you right now, I just don't have the patience for this today. GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurmi's goal today will be to get JA to recant everything she essentially confessed Thursday, by saying she was too stressed or something.

I really hope that Nurmi doesn't keep her up there for another week. This poor Jury has a life they want to go back to. Not only that I am hoping they see all the lies she got caught in last week. :please:

No Mike again!!!!
Boo!!!!

When did the State rest??? How did I miss this, for crying out loud??? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member