jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pronounce it more like Gren-Itch but what do I know? I just live in its timezone! :floorlaugh:

Haha....plus at the bar she prolly asked if they wanted a Smith"w"icks for a beer. Hahahah

She forgets to keep her finger in the "attacked & broken" position. I doubt that little factoid has slipped past the jury

I hope the jury can see that far and notices it. She's such a liar!

HAHA. When she first held up her "broken" finger it wasn't that crooked, then she bent it more. Anyone else see that?

I "practiced" doing the same thing and could do it on cue now! Notice how she *advertiser censored* her wrist while she bends the finger ;)

OK , so i'm not crazy, that is what he is saying right :waitasec:
She admitted to killing him already, so I don't really understand.

I really think he is just trying to muddy everything up to try to confuse the jury. :dunno:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Nurmi asks "how did it make you feeeeel when Travis made this spint?" Martinez objects, sidebar 3. #JodiArias

:seeya: Hi all

Im just lurking tonight. I refuse to watch Nurmi so I shall catch up with this thread and may watch later if there is anything worthwile. x

I have cuts all over my hands and fingers and couldn't tell you where any of them came from. Don't keep a finger cut diary. Maybe JA does.

If I was a juror I would say

I object no foundation as to her not killing Travis intentionally!

i wonder how she was able to write in her journal and go to work with that alleged broken finger?

Obviously they are trying again to fix the damage she caused when she admitted she had visible injuries after she killed Travis.

"We have your blood at the scene. Your hair at the scene. Your left palm print at the scene," Flores said.

Left palm print at the scene.

Thanks what I thought! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For someone who is has been a waitress most of her life, she breaks a lot of glasses.

That's why she moved on to PPL......PAPER CUTS pay more as "workman's comp" cases, so she thought! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG she makes me want to puke!! Why does how she felt about it matter? :banghead:

They are preparing for the DV expert and setting up for it.

He is so nice, endearing, sincere.

So I chopped him up, you can find him in the shower upstairs...

LOL - Travis breaks her fingers, but he was very endearing, and loving, because he got ice and crushed it, and made a splint for her (oh, he made 2 now).

He was very gentle with it.

Yup, I've entered the twilight zone!

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads