jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
A few of the jurors, although leaning forward, seem to be gazing at ground and show little interest. #JodiArias

BUT SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON AT THE MEMORIAL SERVICE WHO BRUTALLY MURDERED HIM!!!!

OMG Nurmi, Don't even go there!!!!

In the wise words of one of our fellow WSers:

BLAH BLAH LIE BLAH LIE BLIE BLIE BLIE, etc!

I would not blame the jury or JM one bit if they just put their heads down right now and started snoring....

And to think there were scores of people who could.not.wait for court to start again today. Now the white flags of boredom are going up. LOL.

If I were a jury member, this would not be rehabilitating JA for me. It just comes across to me like Nurmi's stabbing in the dark at anything he can find to help cover her. It's rambling and doesn't seem to have a direct line to anything.

This is unfreakingbelievable. I derived more enjoyment from watching the Baltimore Ravens destroy my Broncos in the playoffs, which made me cry for 2 weeks, than this bullcrap.

Hahahahaha... sorry, but as a football fan, that was priceless.
p.s. Chargers girl here. Sorry about your Broncos....not ;-)

what happened to her F O G

the poor jury having to listen to her blather again saying the exact same things as she did the last eight days on direct.

Those giddy police interrogation videos and Dateline etc. are going to stick in the jurys head because her persona is in such direct contrast to how she postures herself at this point in time. They KNOW, she is not a victim of abuse or a vulnerable person. They can talk all they want. (nurmi/jodi) But that cocky blonde chick Arias from 5 years ago is who is going to stick in their head -IMO

She didn't to have children with a man like that but does she wonder whether a man would want a mother that has stabbed a man 28 times and slit his throat?????????

I thought she wanted her and TA's kids to play with the lady in Utah at PPL events??

A new country song is being born...

"He didn't mean to hurt me so I slashed his throat instead..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads