jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Glass now saying Travis wanted to RAPE Jodi on FB ... Sorry did someone mishear the recording? I think I've been disabled from making comments or everybody has or nobody has commented .. But COME ON!!!! Very glad she's not on the jury. Guess it shows that people may hear it that way however and have sympathy for JA.

That comment by Travis sort of seals the deal for me that he did not know he was being taped. He would have never said any of that on a tape, ever. It would have effected his whole future had that tape gotten out. I think he felt it was a private conversation between two consenting adults. We really don't know what people talk about in private because it's private and so it should be. If I were on the jury the issue I would have would not be the tape and what was on it, but the fact that Jodi taped it and in doing so violated Travis on a personal level.

This is the 21st Century and pretty much anything goes today, in the movies, on TV so I'm surprised that anyone would interpret what he said about rape as him actually meaning anything other than rough sex. Many men have said it and what they really mean is rough sex, something a little more spirited rather than just missionary. Isn't that what romance novels are all about?????? Obviously Jodi understood because she showed up at his home after that call.

On DrD someone said, Jurors 3 and 5 are the women note takers. Juror 10 looks over at Travis's family.

Sounds like the men jurors just stopped taking notes today and were acting very uninterested.

Today was a real turn off day for many. JMO

Bryan Carr was given a TV platform tonight to announce:

JA Ninja Story is the TRUE and CORRECT STORY.

The reason for this is as follows:
Joseph Smith enunciated the “blood atonement” doctrine. Blood atonement is exacted on those Mormons who have committed heinous sins. Mormon vigilantes roam around the country exacting blood atonement on the “deserving”. Mormon vigilante units active in the Mesa area June 2008 targeted TA for “blood atonement”. The vigilantes when confronting an innocent JA were unsure if this lady needed to be dispatched or not. But JA fear of retribution upon her family is genuine. Mormon Ninja commando units might be ordered to Yreka to do a job.

Yikes!!!!

However, at some point Jodi went over the abyss of reality with her obsession. Was Travis culpable to some extent? Absolutely. Once he started suspecting her of stealing his journals, crawling through the doggy door, slashing his tires, etc., that should have been it. He should have gotten a restraining order instead of continuing a sexual relationship with her.

Hindsight is 20/20. He was inexperienced sexually until Jodi came along and really couldn't possibly know what kind of crazy he was getting himself mixed up with. If the sexes were reversed, would we blame a dead woman for not putting an end to the relationship sooner and not getting a restraining order? Besides, we all know that restraining orders aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

As usual I am so behind but I have two questions. Jodi testified on cross she could not give the May 10th. sex tape to Travis because she lost her Heliophone.How was it today she said she took the margarita glass cuts ( "trophy photos") on May 31st. with the same phone? Also, the injured ring finger, where did she work in January? Someone at work must have noticed a popsicle encased finger, don't you think?

For those who potentially believe the self defense claim...
Does it make sense to anyone that a man who did not get physically violent when she ruined his BMW got dangerously violent while showering butt naked when JA accidentally dropped his camera on the ground? She seems to indicate she was doing him a favor by taking these shower pics, so they seemed to be getting along just fine.
This camera had 0 dings, and the camera was still working because it took those other pictures.
So do you think it is reasonable that he became so enraged by a dropped camera that was not even broken at all that he chased after her, into the closet where he would have known he had a loaded gun without its safety on a shelf that JA knew about? Then when confronted with JA pointing this loaded gun at him, he *charges* her? It makes no sense and does not fit at all in his history of behavior.
JMO... boiling down her claim, it makes no sense.
Add to that the real actual factual research that shows abuse victims very rarely kill their abusers.

(Quite a few victims I've met over recent years, myself included, wouldn't even pursue much needed child support because it wasn't worth having to deal with their abuser's wrath. They just wanted to get out - at any personal cost that didn't endanger themselves or their munchkins.)

On DrD someone said, Jurors 3 and 5 are the women note takers. Juror 10 looks over at Travis's family.

Thank God Mark Eiglarsh is there to point out we don't know what they are writing. Could be she is a liar, or writing a book etc :floorlaugh:

ok, who want's to tell him? He has no choice but to go with her 3rd story, self defense :) He is either with her or against her...

So he is saying she is lying about Travis and it was a home invasion and she will sacrifice her life for the family that beat her with kitchen utensils? (i keep in mind he speaks on tv, I have no idea if he ever really talks to her)

So...you think that maybe after these shows and the blasting she took on cross that he possibly questioned JA on her self-defense story...and she then finally "told him the truth" and now says to him they were MORMON ninjas!!! :floorlaugh:

I agree that Travis initially really liked JA and thought she might be "the one" (per Sky).

But I also think that his friends decided FOR him that JA wasn't suitable and rather than meet with their disapproval and risk both his career and church reputations, he decided to relegate JA to the "down low".

Most women would have told Travis to sod off. But then again, not all. Even if it was hurtful and cruel and in their hearts they knew they shouldn't accept such measly treatment.

Maybe the pain and shame and anger at both Travis and herself made her snap. IDK. Maybe not.

But I do think that Travis was under immense pressure to marry someone NOT Jodi and I also think he HAD to have liked her for more than just sex right up until the end. It's the ONLY reason I can fathom his continuation of the "relationship" when he had so much to lose because of it.

Sadly, he had NO idea. :(

Sadly, when people are infatuated with someone, or have a strong physical attraction to them, there are certain things about them that they don't see. People around them don't have lust and desire clouding their perception, so they were able to see Jodi for who she was a lot easier than Travis. Not to mention that his friends didn't know the details of their sex life, did they? So how would they be judging her on being this unsavory woman when she was trying to present herself as a good Mormon girl?

Clearly, Jodi has proven to not be wrapped too tight, so I can't imagine that, even if his friends hadn't wanted to keep their distance from her, and even if Travis would have stayed with her, and put up with her for several more years, he wouldn't have eventually left her; and, unless she had a bigger and/or better fish on the line, she would have still had a HUGE problem with it.

Anyway, Travis' friends had a problem with Jodi for a very, very good reason and there is a reason why they knew right away that she was the one who had killed him. They had the instincts and foresight to see exactly who she was, and what she was capable of. Sadly, Travis ignored his own instincts and he kept her around a lot longer than he should have - then again, maybe his eyes were opened much too late. Either way, I can hardly blame T's friends for anything when they were just following their guts in regards to Jodi.

And, let's not forget that Jodi DUMPED the guy she was with within a week of meeting Travis. I mean, what kind of control did he have over her at that point? She saw something she liked and she wanted it and she wasn't going to give it up that easily.

Brian Carr is an imbecile...plain and simple. He is a media w*o*e and enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. He also probably actually thinks that he has a chance to sleep with Jodi when this is all said and done. He's a complete waste of air!

I agree, his creep factor is off the charts.

Bryan Carr was given a TV platform tonight to announce:

JA Ninja Story is the TRUE and CORRECT STORY.

The reason for this is as follows:
Joseph Smith enunciated the “blood atonement” doctrine. Blood atonement is exacted on those Mormons who have committed heinous sins. Mormon vigilantes roam around the country exacting blood atonement on the “deserving”. Mormon vigilante units active in the Mesa area June 2008 targeted TA for “blood atonement”. The vigilantes when confronting an innocent JA were unsure if this lady needed to be dispatched or not. But JA fear of retribution upon her family is genuine. Mormon Ninja commando units might be ordered to Yreka to do a job.

Yikes!!!!

The Mormons on this board would know better than me, but I'm pretty sure it was Brigham Young that originally pronounced blood atonement, not Joseph Smith. Not that it really matters, but it shows how much Carr knows.

I agree that Travis initially really liked JA and thought she might be "the one" (per Sky).

But I also think that his friends decided FOR him that JA wasn't suitable and rather than meet with their disapproval and risk both his career and church reputations, he decided to relegate JA to the "down low".

Most women would have told Travis to sod off. But then again, not all. Even if it was hurtful and cruel and in their hearts they knew they shouldn't accept such measly treatment.

Maybe the pain and shame and anger at both Travis and herself made her snap. IDK. Maybe not.

But I do think that Travis was under immense pressure to marry someone NOT Jodi and I also think he HAD to have liked her for more than just sex right up until the end. It's the ONLY reason I can fathom his continuation of the "relationship" when he had so much to lose because of it.

Sadly, he had NO idea. :(

I really think Travis was so over Jodi and her bag of sex tricks. He had not even seen her since she moved. He even made excuses twice when he was supposed to come see her. He would have never gone to see her. He was over JA the psychopath when he told her she was the worst thing that had ever happened to him and he wrote that on May 26, 2008.

She didnt snap imo. She methodically thought out how she was going to murder him. Imo, the plan started the last of May and was complete about a week later.

The reason I believe he continued to talk to her and text her is it was a hell of a lot safer to communicate with her at a distance than have her show up on his doorstep unannounced like he knew she was prone to doing. I think he gave her sex or maybe they didnt have sex at all the day he died but if he did it was so she would leave his home and leave him the hell alone.:furious:

IMO

So...you think that maybe after these shows and the blasting she took on cross that he possibly questioned JA on her self-defense story...and she then finally "told him the truth" and now says to him they were MORMON ninjas!!! :floorlaugh:

yes lol. I have a feeling they may have met over the weekend and she said this one isn't going to fly? and they did rock paper scissors to see what version to go with...so he is out and marketing her new story!

ok, who want's to tell him? He has no choice but to go with her 3rd story, self defense :) He is either with her or against her...

So he is saying she is lying about Travis and it was a home invasion and she will sacrifice her life for the family that beat her with kitchen utensils? (i keep in mind he speaks on tv, I have no idea if he ever really talks to her)

They didn't even encourage her artwork! Why would she eat Sheriff Joes slop for five years then proceed to Death Row for them?

Poor, poor boy that has to live with the knowledge that SHE is his sister! My heart breaks and goes out to him.

I have a sibling who is a paranoid schizophenic. It was the defining (if I can use that word) part of my childhood. Having a father who was an alcoholic ran a far distant second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876