Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF they are convicted of downloading manufactured child exploitative imaging, it is a Federal Crime

Snipped for focus.

"Manufactured" child exploitative imaging? As opposed to what, do you know?

Sincere question, no sarcasm intended. I honestly don't know why that word "manufactured" is included.

Okay everyone ..

Josh Duggar is the accused in this case. His family and their religion is not on trial here.

Stick to discussing Duggar himself and the specifics of the case, without trashing everyone else associated with him. Members may state an opinion on what is released in MSM about them, or what they themselves may have to say in MSM. While we may not like or support what they have or have not done, they are not the centre of this case or the subject of this discussion, so please leave the vitriol out of your posts. Not everything we think has to be stated on a public forum.

Snipped for focus.

"Manufactured" child exploitative imaging? As opposed to what, do you know?

Sincere question, no sarcasm intended. I honestly don't know why that word "manufactured" is included.

Manufactured means " Not homemade". Someone other than the suspect being discussed manufactured vast numbers of images and sent them around the globe to the sickos in the world for the reasons I've already stated.
IF the suspect who is the topic of this discussion manufactured his own images of child SA, then he will have another charge, a huge one.

It is less serious to look at images someone else made than to make one's own files of children being raped.
Also, the language I used is from professional sources. I'd do anything to keep from being explicit to the point of adding to exploitation.

Thank you for your kind question.

Manufactured means " Not homemade". Someone other than the suspect being discussed manufactured vast numbers of images and sent them around the globe to the sickos in the world for the reasons I've already stated.
IF the suspect who is the topic of this discussion manufactured his own images of child SA, then he will have another charge, a huge one.

It is less serious to look at images someone else made than to make one's own files of children being raped.
Also, the language I used is from professional sources. I'd do anything to keep from being explicit to the point of adding to exploitation.

Thank you, for enlightening me. I appreciate it.

This is true, but there’s also another reason he has never been arrested previously.
As a teenager, he confessed repeatedly to his parents that he molesting young girls.
As the number of victims grew, the girls all told the same story of waking up to him fondling them in their sleep, four of them were his younger sisters.
The police were never called, eventually, after numerous confessions by Josh, daddy Jim Bob told the church elders and he was sent for 3-4 months to a Christian “work and counseling center”, no professionals were involved.
Josh also received additional counseling by a State Trooper friend of the family, Joseph Hutchens, who is presently serving a 56 year sentence for a child *advertiser censored* conviction.
Josh apologized to his victims after his “rehabilitation” and the family said all the children had forgiven him.
It became public a year later after someone called and told this whole story to a child abuse hotline and they alerted the authorities, but by then, the statute of limitations had expired.
I’m aware of all of that. I was just stating that this is the first time he has been arrested.

I’m aware of all of that. I was just stating that this is the first time he has been arrested.
I just wanted to tell the story of how he evaded arrest, unfortunately, I’m afraid evading arrest is the norm since most child sexual abuse is by someone the victim knows and trusts and it’s often kept secret.
Josh’s abuse probably would have stayed a family secret too if he didn’t have a TV show. jmo

And although this is not a popular opinion, I don't believe that 'sex addiction' is a real thing. I believe it is men who have never been taught self control and is an excuse for bad behavior, that men have been excused for, forever. Boys will be boys and all that.
IMO, it is absolutely an excuse!

It infuriates me that instead of being a pedophile, molester, or rapist, they are a "sex addict."

I, a nurse for many years, never knew exactly what the thing which used to be called " child *advertiser censored*" was. I learned that more criteria is involved. Abuse is photographed or filmed and distributed, and that's the definition of exploitative, illegal photographs of a minor child.
snipped

These are not guys looking at "artsy" nude photos or pretty images of kids. Viewers are being entertained and satisfied looking at GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND ABUSE of children. The viewers are pleasured by seeing children in the process of being sexually ASSAULTED, images and even ideas that healthy people would find shocking, ugly, and upsetting at minimum.

I'm 100% sure there are indeed foreign origins of this garbage, but it's being made in our country too, imo.

This stuff is dangerous and heartbreaking. I hope the investigation is more than just sending Josh to jail but also nabs whatever distribution ring he was hooked into.

jmo

Thanks for clarifying.
I've also wondered if the initial charges against Josh weren't to hold him for more serious offences ?

One of his other sisters Jessa published her statement as well, now sure if it's allowed if not, mods snip the image (she's semi-famous i guess due to TLC), I don't like it one bit but as one of his previous victims, she must be processing it one bit. I think by calling images of child sexual abuse *advertiser censored* (not even *advertiser censored* involving children) she effectively minimizes / erases the abuse that is involved in this case. It's also similar to her parents' statement.
Relevant as she is one of his previous victims (I think, correct me if I am wrong)

7dw8EEM.png

Anna is standing by her husband as she always has," a source said. "She even accompanied Josh to Fayetteville on Thursday so he could turn himself in to authorities."

A source exclusively told The Sun: "The family has known that this has been coming for weeks, and Josh has been preparing himself.”

An insider said: "Jim Bob told all his kids and their spouses on Thursday morning that Josh would be arrested imminently.”

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainme...ted-arkansas-latest-updates-19-kids-counting/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove