Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, March 30th:
*Motion for Discovery Hearing (@ 9am CT) – KS – Lucas Allen Hernandez (5) (missing Feb. 17, 2018; not found yet) – Emily Ann-Marie Glass (26) (stepmom) charged (2/26/18) with 1 count of child endangerment. (of 1 year old, for Feb. 16th, day before Lucas was reported missing; suspected of drug use). There are 2 other charges of Child Endangerment with warrant drawn on booking page; bond stays at $50K, per Judge on 3/14/18. Next hearing April 16.
Originally arrested (2/21/18) for 2 counts of child endangerment.
3/14/18: Glass’s bond will remain at $50,000, and if she is able to post bond, she will be under electronic monitoring if she gets out of jail, O’Connor said. O’Connor said he will leave up to another judge who is handing a child-in-need-of-care case involving the 1-year-old whether Glass can have contact with that child.

Should be starting in a few minutes....

wasn't it shown live last time she was in court?? or tweets? TIA!

Just checking all the tweeters for this case I have bookmarked (4) and none of them are reporting anything. Thinking EG won't be in the court room, just attorneys. :dunno: I'm keeping 2 of the tweeters open just in case!

I believe she did it and quite probably had help. They weren’t counting on her being arrested. I believe they thought all they had to do was stay absolutely silent. My theory won’t be proven until he is found and most importantly the location he is found and estimated day of death.

There is certainly a lot we don’t know. But I strongly believe she was not the only one involved in his disappearance. And I believe Lucas will be located a far distance from home. Children’s services should have removed all the children the first report they received. It appears almost everyone who cared for these kids were of questionable parenting capabilities. Reports from relatives should have been addressed much more seriously. And I’m not at all certain what is being fed to the public as fact is accurate.

I have every confidence LE have facts.

Anyone have reports in hearing for discovery and if other issues addressed.

I believe she did it and quite probably had help. They weren’t counting on her being arrested. I believe they though all they had to do was stay absolutely silent. My theory won’t be proven until he is found and most importantly the location he is found and stimated day of death.

There is certainly a lot we don’t know. But I strongly believe she was not the only one involved in his disappearance. And I believe Lucas will be located a far distance from home.
I've thought she had help after the fact since day one. It's very possible, despite the statistics saying otherwise, that he is in fact a long distance from home.
jmo

Just checking all the tweeters for this case I have bookmarked (4) and none of them are reporting anything. Thinking EG won't be in the court room, just attorneys. :dunno: I'm keeping 2 of the tweeters open just in case!
Can you guide me to a twitter feed? :)

I am thinking nothing happened in court today or it hasn't happened yet. The motion could have been denied. jmo

You have some interesting aspects to add to these cases.
The public is generally unaware of how much bureaucracy is behind what appears to be very cut & dried obvious situations. Some of the process is a great thing, while other procedures seem to be... ah... bizarre and unfounded (catering to adults who 'need' to feel whatever).

I spoke specifically to the concept that adults who've inflicted needless cruelty upon their wards, being protected and promoted by a legal process- in spite and Because of a mess they themselves have created. By all means, put those people into programs to treat whatever ails them.
But on the same token... NEVER allow these psychos any contact with the innocents they have damaged and tried to break. Sure, I know how foster kids scream & cry- most of them have no clue what torture is; they'll live. And they will find balance & grace without the demons their predecessors loved.

I know full well how this works. I had to be shown (not told) to pretend to threaten suicide at the end of a therapy session, to be taken into custody; with a shrieking abuser at the door it was not hard to beg & back to a high up window yelling I'd jump through it, if she came in the door, while the therapist dialed the local police.

You might know the things I went through for years while no worker managed to remove me. Slept in animal feces huddled by livestock for warmth. Forced to eat pine needles and beg food from strangers at truck stops. Dumped in my junior high parking lot stark naked in winter sneaking & tapping at office window for help (but not too loud, god forbid). This is the light parts. The Normal daily routine stuff.

Her 'feelings' took center stage, enraptured by the endless posturing there was no room for my brother & I, or our worthless lives anywhere, much less later in court.

I spent time being fed by tube in an institution. Placed in a 'safehouse' for months. eventually CPS tried to close my case & put me back because she 'cried a lot' (while throwing the favorite child, my little brother at walls & beating him with books). Stalked me at my school (cafeteria work, after being told to stay away from everything associated with my life). Conned a church to help her stalking mission (I was forced to attend fake counseling with her & hand delivered to the crazy by GAL)- after begging to never see her EVER again multiple times in court.
This 'parent' took 'her side' to local papers, and when that wasn't enough vindication, went on Oprah.

At no time did anyone convict her with her well documented crimes.

I am very lucky to still be here. My body tells me in many ways every day. She still tells my grandmother and anyone who will listen, I am an addict, I have eating disorders, anything to exonerate Her.

And people are happy to listen.

EG does not need that chance.

Ever.
My natural instinct is to grab a sword, stand in front of you with my zena-the-warrior face on, and fight anyone who comes near, with my double-dawg-dare-you stance firmly in play. I'm stupified right now. And I don't even know if there are enough hugs in the world to give you, but here's one more.
:grouphug:

My natural instinct is to grab a sword, stand in front of you with my zena-the-warrior face on, and fight anyone who comes near, with my double-dawg-dare-you stance firmly in play. I'm stupified right now. And I don't even know if there are enough hugs in the world to give you, but here's one more.
:grouphug:

Hugs and more hugs. I am so sorry.

I think that is why I am so involved with these cases. Because these children don't deserve abusive treatment.

I went through an awful childhood and adutlhood with the mother. She was even forced to give up my youngest brother for adoption by Children Protective Services. (She left him in his playpen out in the driveway and he almost burned to death). I found him and (it took me 18 years to find him prior to the existence of the internet, he asked why he was given up for adoption - I told him he was the lucky one) :(

You have some interesting aspects to add to these cases.
The public is generally unaware of how much bureaucracy is behind what appears to be very cut & dried obvious situations. Some of the process is a great thing, while other procedures seem to be... ah... bizarre and unfounded (catering to adults who 'need' to feel whatever).

I spoke specifically to the concept that adults who've inflicted needless cruelty upon their wards, being protected and promoted by a legal process- in spite and Because of a mess they themselves have created. By all means, put those people into programs to treat whatever ails them.
But on the same token... NEVER allow these psychos any contact with the innocents they have damaged and tried to break. Sure, I know how foster kids scream & cry- most of them have no clue what torture is; they'll live. And they will find balance & grace without the demons their predecessors loved.

I know full well how this works. I had to be shown (not told) to pretend to threaten suicide at the end of a therapy session, to be taken into custody; with a shrieking abuser at the door it was not hard to beg & back to a high up window yelling I'd jump through it, if she came in the door, while the therapist dialed the local police.

You might know the things I went through for years while no worker managed to remove me. Slept in animal feces huddled by livestock for warmth. Forced to eat pine needles and beg food from strangers at truck stops. Dumped in my junior high parking lot stark naked in winter sneaking & tapping at office window for help (but not too loud, god forbid). This is the light parts. The Normal daily routine stuff.

Her 'feelings' took center stage, enraptured by the endless posturing there was no room for my brother & I, or our worthless lives anywhere, much less later in court.

I spent time being fed by tube in an institution. Placed in a 'safehouse' for months. eventually CPS tried to close my case & put me back because she 'cried a lot' (while throwing the favorite child, my little brother at walls & beating him with books). Stalked me at my school (cafeteria work, after being told to stay away from everything associated with my life). Conned a church to help her stalking mission (I was forced to attend fake counseling with her & hand delivered to the crazy by GAL)- after begging to never see her EVER again multiple times in court.
This 'parent' took 'her side' to local papers, and when that wasn't enough vindication, went on Oprah.

At no time did anyone convict her with her well documented crimes.

I am very lucky to still be here. My body tells me in many ways every day. She still tells my grandmother and anyone who will listen, I am an addict, I have eating disorders, anything to exonerate Her.

And people are happy to listen.

EG does not need that chance.

Ever.

I don't even have the ability to formulate words to express my sincere apology for the way the system failed you and your brother and so so so many more

Hugs and more hugs. I am so sorry.

I think that is why I am so involved with these cases. Because these children don't deserve abusive treatment.

I went through an awful childhood and adutlhood with the mother. She was even forced to give up my youngest brother for adoption by Children Protective Services. (She left him in his playpen out in the driveway and he almost burned to death). I found him and (it took me 18 years to find him prior to the existence of the internet, he asked why he was given up for adoption - I told him he was the lucky one) :(

OMG! These stories just break my heart! I'm so sorry you had to endure the mother. We're all here for each other I can tell. It really comes out in this case. :grouphug: I'm glad you found your brother!

I don't do Twitter, but I am keeping an eye on the FB Live map of Wichita. So far just Lularoe, a record label and a Good Friday broadcast. Will post a link if something pops up.

JMO

I have not seen one word posted this morning about EG or the motion. Like I said earlier I am guessing it didn't happen or maybe it was postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove