Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it likely EG won't be in court today? And if the discovery concerning the CE charges not related to Lucas go forward today, the docket is simply really backed up? And it will happen later?
TIA to anyone who knows.
:moo:

The more it's delayed, the more time they have to prepare/bring charges on Lucas. *fingers crossed*

Isn't it likely EG won't be in court today? And if the discovery concerning the CE charges not related to Lucas go forward today, the docket is simply really backed up? And it will happen later?
TIA to anyone who knows.
:moo:

The more it's delayed, the more time they have to prepare/bring charges on Lucas. *fingers crossed*

JMO

I do hope LE brings on more serious charges like maybe Kidnapping. That sure seems like a valid charge IMO. She had him last and he is gone. Uggggg

Right now it appears she has this charge

"Emily Glass, 26, has remained in jail since Feb. 21 on a charge of misdemeanor endangerment of her 1-year-old daughter"

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204949454.html

Which typically will have this maximum sentence

"People convicted of a misdemeanor child endangerment charge typically face up to one year in jail."

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.c...fense/criminal-offense/child-endangerment.htm

Or they could even charge her with Felony child endangerment and that would at least have this type of punishment

"Felony convictions are much more serious, and anyone convicted of felony child endangerment faces 1 to 10 years in prison, or more.""

I did a summary sheet, check it out and hopefully it’s much easier to read! I can’t figure out what I changed with the other report........I put this in a spreadsheet program on my iMac, I miss Excel so much 🤯.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you ESO for providing a summary. I can't bring myself to read in depth descriptions of these child cases but wanted to know the stats re where and how bodies were hidden. You have done an amazing job and I can appreciate how emotionally draining this must have been for you.

The way they do it is all cases are called for 9 am and then they go in an order one at a time. Most likely EG won’t be there.

This is a summary of basic information. Once I get it done I will format it differently so people can see all the information they want. I hope I can find a better way to share this information before that!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E7UhAUyuU93dKJSZ49fFjKwkikTtWczH

Hi ESO, can you remind me of the criteria you are using or tracking for your spreadsheet? I was wondering if Hailey Dunn and Joshua Davis qualify for your list. Hailey was 13 and was found, but no one has been arrested for her murder, although it is pretty clear that her mother's boyfriend (and possibly her mother) killed her. Joshua Davis has not been found, but disappeared from a mobile home full of family while his mother was "napping".

Not for me.

I absolutely got something out of that... community outreach have a special connection.
They listen to the most diverse subculture among us, and see what most have no time for and less heart. They come into the 'living room' of the invisible and forge relationships on those left behind.

I'm touched with how no matter the background, how many homeless still desire very much to be a part of society & be of use, however that may be.

Another avenue of approach- what service centers are around areas of interest? Homeless don't get good sleep at night. They must travel from short term 'squats' (often under a bush, business steps, under a bridge, etc) to access resources such as meals, showers, legal aid & much more.

The homeless may be the very ones who know exactly what LE has been hinting at all along.

O/T but gotta boogie on to mom's an hour away. Will check in with you all soon. Prayers and thoughts for Lucas:rose:

Not for me.

I absolutely got something out of that... community outreach have a special connection.
They listen to the most diverse subculture among us, and see what most have no time for and less heart. They come into the 'living room' of the invisible and forge relationships on those left behind.

I'm touched with how no matter the background, how many homeless still desire very much to be a part of society & be of use, however that may be.

Another avenue of approach- what service centers are around areas of interest? Homeless don't get good sleep at night. They must travel from short term 'squats' (often under a bush, business steps, under a bridge, etc) to access resources such as meals, showers, legal aid & much more.

The homeless may be the very ones who know exactly what LE has been hinting at all along.
Wow you know you may very well be right....:thinking:. Thanks for giving me something tangible to think about on my drive.

This is my updated case reviews on children who die due to child abuse/neglect and parents falsely report them missing. I will warn you, it’s big and I can’t tell on my end if you can see the data via PDF. It’s not complete, I’m still working on it. I can hide a bunch of the informational columns just because I’m looking for patterns, similarities and differences. You will NOT hurt my feelings if you can’t read it or if you aren’t interested in the information at all. I can give a list of the websites I use a lot for picking my cases tho Im trying to finish up what I have before adding anymore cases.

I welcome any questions/suggestions/requests, etc.

I will also warn I’m including very disturbing information, even some pictures but it’s all at the end of the spreadsheet so if you don’t want to see them, you don’t have to.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18qHzy4rxMGUYck4TfqFSulwx50mKkWkY

My god. Horrific. I found myself looking up each case. I will never understand these people. Its def seems to be a recurring theme in hiding the bodies. Water, woods, and in some closer by hidey holes, encasing in something.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

My natural instinct is to grab a sword, stand in front of you with my zena-the-warrior face on, and fight anyone who comes near, with my double-dawg-dare-you stance firmly in play. I'm stupified right now. And I don't even know if there are enough hugs in the world to give you, but here's one more.
:grouphug:

Many threads connecting us all here. What brings us to the stage of taking up doing what we do, is an inability to look the other way, or accept 'that which we cannot change'.
Whether it's wanted, accepted, or otherwise, ready or not- here it comes.

It was stupefying to see how much a manic, out of control adult can get away with, how far those around them went to excuse or ignore it.
It was astounding to watch this ebb and flow unchecked with perfect reflection to what their surroundings will tolerate.
If instead of an outside agency, aid and alternatives were employed where they are needed most and brought all involved to the same table (no secrets), many ills might be easily managed- schools & programs shave off essential outlets and assistance where it matters most, though. What if.

I don't regret what I went through then, for what I became because of it.
That's a hard bargain however- there are a lot of pieces that are just not there in me because there was no time for that in my life back then, while I was still malleable.
Not normal; watch for those like us but too often in news headlines, seems like a genocide.
Touch is emotionally painful, my brother still winces and shrinks away from his friends- I'll never be able to hold the first baby I raised.
Our bodies don't register physical pain until it's well out of hand.
We're not broken because we don't crave connection like 'normal' people do; maybe there is a place for those who feel what isn't spoken, like an electrical current weaving & winding like a hungry serpent throughout society.

These days technology is silently tracking every method and manner of dysfunction, recording all into byte sized bits ready to be examined with analytical eyes & charted by methodical masters.
Perhaps these tools, immense and cumbersome in anyone else's hands, are perfectly placed in those who can't look away from the fire, unwilling to back down from what threatens to consume those most vulnerable.

They say 'the internet is forever', but the fleeting snapshots of digital data fade in realtime if left unchecked where they are created; humanity hasn't yet cleared the hurdle which would allow us to store such vast quantities without incredible expense and difficulty. We need to get better at developing means to access & preserve these.

Hi ESO, can you remind me of the criteria you are using or tracking for your spreadsheet? I was wondering if Hailey Dunn and Joshua Davis qualify for your list. Hailey was 13 and was found, but no one has been arrested for her murder, although it is pretty clear that her mother's boyfriend (and possibly her mother) killed her. Joshua Davis has not been found, but disappeared from a mobile home full of family while his mother was "napping".

I think I have both those on my list to add. What I’m looking for is situations where kids “disappear” amid suspicions of abuse by close family, parents, care takers etc. I’m trying to find commonalities enough to see what average jail sentences are, factors in families where abuse occurs, where they discard bodies, how far away, average length of time to find bodies, if people confess, who discovers bodies, etc. It’s a rabbit hole for sure 🤯

Locals: there is a vigil at Harrison Park tonight at 7:30 pm. Our family will be there and we would love for everyone able to join us.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I think I have both those on my list to add. What I’m looking for is situations where kids “disappear” amid suspicions of abuse by close family, parents, care takers etc. I’m trying to find commonalities enough to see what average jail sentences are, factors in families where abuse occurs, where they discard bodies, how far away, average length of time to find bodies, if people confess, who discovers bodies, etc. It’s a rabbit hole for sure ��

Thanks. I appreciate your adding them.

I just received this answer from Devon Fasbinder at KWCH ch. 12 news.

2:46PM

Hi, Anything on the Emily Glass case this a.m.? Thank you!

Hello! Basically, her attorney just asked the prosecution for any and all evidence against her and it was granted. It's standard court procedure and happens in every case. There wasn't a court hearing and she wasn't in court. The attorneys just filed the paperwork and worked it out.
Thank you very much!
1f600.png
😀

Of course! I think we're running a quick update at 5:00 but it really wasn't anything of note.

Adding to that is Breezy Otteson & Riley Powell case who were just found, and were likely murdered & their bodies hidden by Riley’s mom & her BF.

My natural instinct is to grab a sword, stand in front of you with my zena-the-warrior face on, and fight anyone who comes near, with my double-dawg-dare-you stance firmly in play. I'm stupified right now. And I don't even know if there are enough hugs in the world to give you, but here's one more.
:grouphug:

That was quite beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members