Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have some interesting aspects to add to these cases.
The public is generally unaware of how much bureaucracy is behind what appears to be very cut & dried obvious situations. Some of the process is a great thing, while other procedures seem to be... ah... bizarre and unfounded (catering to adults who 'need' to feel whatever).

I spoke specifically to the concept that adults who've inflicted needless cruelty upon their wards, being protected and promoted by a legal process- in spite and Because of a mess they themselves have created. By all means, put those people into programs to treat whatever ails them.
But on the same token... NEVER allow these psychos any contact with the innocents they have damaged and tried to break. Sure, I know how foster kids scream & cry- most of them have no clue what torture is; they'll live. And they will find balance & grace without the demons their predecessors loved.

I know full well how this works. I had to be shown (not told) to pretend to threaten suicide at the end of a therapy session, to be taken into custody; with a shrieking abuser at the door it was not hard to beg & back to a high up window yelling I'd jump through it, if she came in the door, while the therapist dialed the local police.

You might know the things I went through for years while no worker managed to remove me. Slept in animal feces huddled by livestock for warmth. Forced to eat pine needles and beg food from strangers at truck stops. Dumped in my junior high parking lot stark naked in winter sneaking & tapping at office window for help (but not too loud, god forbid). This is the light parts. The Normal daily routine stuff.

Her 'feelings' took center stage, enraptured by the endless posturing there was no room for my brother & I, or our worthless lives anywhere, much less later in court.

I spent time being fed by tube in an institution. Placed in a 'safehouse' for months. eventually CPS tried to close my case & put me back because she 'cried a lot' (while throwing the favorite child, my little brother at walls & beating him with books). Stalked me at my school (cafeteria work, after being told to stay away from everything associated with my life). Conned a church to help her stalking mission (I was forced to attend fake counseling with her & hand delivered to the crazy by GAL)- after begging to never see her EVER again multiple times in court.
This 'parent' took 'her side' to local papers, and when that wasn't enough vindication, went on Oprah.

At no time did anyone convict her with her well documented crimes.

I am very lucky to still be here. My body tells me in many ways every day. She still tells my grandmother and anyone who will listen, I am an addict, I have eating disorders, anything to exonerate Her.

And people are happy to listen.

EG does not need that chance.

Ever.

Wow, I am humbled beyond words, and can only say, I wish you love.. and happiness.. I wish you all the best... (j.prine)

This is my updated case reviews on children who die due to child abuse/neglect and parents falsely report them missing. I will warn you, it’s big and I can’t tell on my end if you can see the data via PDF. It’s not complete, I’m still working on it. I can hide a bunch of the informational columns just because I’m looking for patterns, similarities and differences. You will NOT hurt my feelings if you can’t read it or if you aren’t interested in the information at all. I can give a list of the websites I use a lot for picking my cases tho Im trying to finish up what I have before adding anymore cases.

I welcome any questions/suggestions/requests, etc.

I will also warn I’m including very disturbing information, even some pictures but it’s all at the end of the spreadsheet so if you don’t want to see them, you don’t have to.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18qHzy4rxMGUYck4TfqFSulwx50mKkWkY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this is so upsetting, so many kids. Too many kids. I had to download the document and zoom in using Mac preview to be able to read it.

Wow, this is so upsetting, so many kids. Too many kids. I had to download the document and zoom in using Mac preview to be able to read it.

Yeah it’s massive, you should see all the information I’m leaving out, but there is a method to my madness so to speak. Once I’m satisfied, I’m going to format it differently because some of the information I’m including is for other reasons and not necessarily directed towards narrowing down places to look for Lucas, which was the reason I started doing this in the first place.

JMO

I do hope LE brings on more serious charges like maybe Kidnapping. That sure seems like a valid charge IMO. She had him last and he is gone. Uggggg

Right now it appears she has this charge

"Emily Glass, 26, has remained in jail since Feb. 21 on a charge of misdemeanor endangerment of her 1-year-old daughter"

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204949454.html

Which typically will have this maximum sentence

"People convicted of a misdemeanor child endangerment charge typically face up to one year in jail."

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.c...fense/criminal-offense/child-endangerment.htm

Or they could even charge her with Felony child endangerment and that would at least have this type of punishment

"Felony convictions are much more serious, and anyone convicted of felony child endangerment faces 1 to 10 years in prison, or more.""

There probably isn’t evidence for a kidnapping charge because EG was Lucas’ main care giver. However, abuse of a corpse, filing a false police report, obstruction of justice, interfering with a police investigation, etc are all much more likely. DA’s will typically choose to go with the harshest charges they are most likely to win with. Acquittals are always a possibility so they will want to avoid that as much as they can.

Yeah it’s massive, you should see all the information I’m leaving out, but there is a method to my madness so to speak. Once I’m satisfied, I’m going to format it differently because some of the information I’m including is for other reasons and not necessarily directed towards narrowing down places to look for Lucas, which was the reason I started doing this in the first place.

Can I PM you about some of the conditions and locations you are going through? I've been haunting the plat maps, genealogy and civil records- tons of work and tons of acreage.

JMO

I do hope LE brings on more serious charges like maybe Kidnapping. That sure seems like a valid charge IMO. She had him last and he is gone. Uggggg

Right now it appears she has this charge

"Emily Glass, 26, has remained in jail since Feb. 21 on a charge of misdemeanor endangerment of her 1-year-old daughter"

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204949454.html

Which typically will have this maximum sentence

"People convicted of a misdemeanor child endangerment charge typically face up to one year in jail."

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.c...fense/criminal-offense/child-endangerment.htm

Or they could even charge her with Felony child endangerment and that would at least have this type of punishment

"Felony convictions are much more serious, and anyone convicted of felony child endangerment faces 1 to 10 years in prison, or more.""

I wonder if, worst case scenario, they could wait until the sentence is finished for this count, then bring the Lucas count of endangerment and hopefully that would be a felony charge rather than misdemeanor? Then the DA might be able to work some plea bargains such as "tell us where the body is and the endangerment sentence can be served concurrently with any other sentences handed down"?

There probably isn’t evidence for a kidnapping charge because EG was Lucas’ main care giver. However, abuse of a corpse, filing a false police report, obstruction of justice, interfering with a police investigation, etc are all much more likely. DA’s will typically choose to go with the harshest charges they are most likely to win with. Acquittals are always a possibility so they will want to avoid that as much as they can.

abuse of a corpse? Do you mean if she moved him?

@ESO Check out the Savannah Leckie case. Bio mom & husband indicted last August in southern Missouri.

Can I PM you about some of the conditions and locations you are going through? I've been haunting the plat maps, genealogy and civil records- tons of work and tons of acreage.

Yes, you can do that

abuse of a corpse? Do you mean if she moved him?

Yes. It’s a common charge when someone moves a body from where the person died for purposes other than getting medical treatment or reporting the death.

@ESO Check out the Savannah Leckie case. Bio mom & husband indicted last August in southern Missouri.

On my list #117, just haven’t gotten the info put in yet!

Adding to that is Breezy Otteson & Riley Powell case who were just found, and were likely murdered & their bodies hidden by Riley’s mom & her BF.

I have an “other” section of names I’m going to add these people two. The hiding of the bodies is a big piece of this project for me too.

We have come across the nicest farmers and families in our quest to find this little guy and it honestly makes me #Kansasproud! Many of them are starting to recognize me and rather than being irritated to once again come across us, they are pleasant and kind. We WILL find Lucas. #TeamLucas

ETA: I wish you guys could see what GigTu and Henry do every day for little Lucas. Talk about a Power Team! We are very lucky to have them here on WS!!!!!!!

This is my updated case reviews on children who die due to child abuse/neglect and parents falsely report them missing. I will warn you, it’s big and I can’t tell on my end if you can see the data via PDF. It’s not complete, I’m still working on it. I can hide a bunch of the informational columns just because I’m looking for patterns, similarities and differences. You will NOT hurt my feelings if you can’t read it or if you aren’t interested in the information at all. I can give a list of the websites I use a lot for picking my cases tho Im trying to finish up what I have before adding anymore cases.

I welcome any questions/suggestions/requests, etc.

I will also warn I’m including very disturbing information, even some pictures but it’s all at the end of the spreadsheet so if you don’t want to see them, you don’t have to.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18qHzy4rxMGUYck4TfqFSulwx50mKkWkY

I really want to view this, but there is no way to fit it on my screen at a readable size.... HELP PLEASE! :help:

I really want to view this, but there is no way to fit it on my screen at a readable size.... HELP PLEASE! :help:

I did a smaller view until I can figure out a different way to show this! It’s a few posts back but if you can’t find it, I will repost it. I’m frustrated because I can format at so I can see it just fine but it gets lost in the sharing process. I think I’ve found a solution so say tuned!

On second thought here is that link to the smaller version, it’s not complete, but getting there

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E7UhAUyuU93dKJSZ49fFjKwkikTtWczH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members