Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to throw something out there, feel free to break it down and be honest so we can either say it's a possibility or not.

Lucas tries to run away from her, leaves the house barefoot, she is also barefoot (explaining the footprints and LE asking if they saw anyone running barefoot) and chases after him, Lucas not knowing where to run falls or she catches up to him and hurts him, she comes back home showers and ponders what she is going to say then calls the police. If this is the case, they should look close to the home. He's 5. She could have caught up to him within blocks. IMO.

I also agree that we don't know what day he actually went missing, I'm just going off the info we have.

The *shower* story has me thinking hmmmmmm

But he knew there were tons of pics and at least a few reports that CPS was investigating in regard to abuse of his child. His family and the bio mom’s family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually we don't know what he knew or didn't know. All this information about the apparent abuse is coming from other people. There has been nothing to substantiate any of the accusations beyond what others have said.

Actually we don't know what he knew or didn't know. All this information about the apparent abuse is coming from other people. There has been nothing to substantiate any of the accusations beyond what others have said.

He is the custodial parent. CPS would have talked to him. MSM reports said he denied any abuse.

I wonder if LE/DA is being very careful on releasing EG info as they are getting all their ducks in a row for a trial and do not want a defense atty to use the “pretrial publicity” nonsense....smart move....praying for Lucas and family....

Feb 21

"Police wouldn’t say whether the father was out of town when his son disappeared, but they have never described him as being around when his son was reported missing."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
Dad had posted on the KAKE-TV Facebook page that he was "out of town for work and on his way there now" when it was first posted about Lucas being missing.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

But he knew there were tons of pics and at least a few reports that CPS was investigating in regard to abuse of his child. His family and the bio mom’s family.

Right. But from what I hear, his girlfriend was very manipulative, and convinced him his family was against her, and they were lying. She swore those bruises were from play ground accidents. Maybe he sincerely did not know who to believe?

Families can be very dysfunctional. I don't find it surprising that he didn't believe them when they accused his girlfriend. And Lucas may have even denied it to his Dad. I never told my Mom that I was being sexually abused, around same age as Lucas, because I was warned it would be worse if I ever told anyone. So I kept silent.

This case is starting to remind me of Feno Whitten his dad was in the Navy, bio mom had lost custody and he was in Step mom's control. She systematically abused him to the point of almost death. He survived but you could literally see him starving in the pictures posted on FB. Ben Whitten and the stepmother are in custody in California and Feno was treated for months in Rady's Children's hospital there's a gag order so no updates but the similarities if it comes out EG is responsible is striking IMO

Edit:Spelling
And added link to Feno's thread

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347039

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The child endangerment charges are misdemeanors so will her bail be quite low?

The recent move bothers me a lot. A lot of trash, moving boxes, etc., to throw away. Was dad home to help move?
If Lucas missed 10 days of school for strep throat, and dad was working out of town, we don’t really know his last sighting. EG’s story is blown regarding timing, don’t believe her... Did dad FaceTime or speak with Lucas on the phone since he last saw Lucas in person? Proof of life, so to speak?

can you or someone refresh my memory as to were we heard about the strep throat and 10 days off school? I don't recall reading that. Sorry

I was thinking of that case too... she would beat Feno when she was mad at the dad. maybe this is similar. she seems volatile, being arrested several times for brawling.

This case is starting to remind me of Feno Whitten his dad was in the Navy, bio mom had lost custody and he was in Step mom's control. She systematically abused him to the point of almost death. He survived but you could literally see him starving in the pictures posted on FB. Ben Whitten and the stepmother are in custody in California and Feno was treated for months in Rady's Children's hospital there's a gage order so no updates but the similarities if it comes out EG is responsible is striking IMO

I wonder if LE/DA is being very careful on releasing EG info as they are getting all their ducks in a row for a trial and do not want a defense atty to use the “pretrial publicity” nonsense....smart move....praying for Lucas and family....

Good point, and :welcome: to WS!

Hmmmm...so she's arrested for two charges of child endangerment...I am thinking that means her one year old daughter, too......

Drugs? Something to do with the "3 hour nap"?
My first thought, when I heard about 3hour nap with 2 young children (?) in home.

He is the custodial parent. CPS would have talked to him. MSM reports said he denied any abuse.

Plus if he was bruised as much as it appears he was there definitely should have been some red flags going off when CPS contacted him plus EG seems to have trouble controlling her anger from her record. IMO he knew he may not have wanted to accept it but he knew MOO

I keep coming back to you guys off and on throughout the day. The news of Emily being arrested is bittersweet. On one hand, we're hoping to start getting answers and that Lucas will be found soon. On the other hand, it's confirming what we've been so afraid of. Thank you guys for being here.

I wish I could hug you all in person. My heart is just aching for you all. I am just so sorry that you all tried so hard to help darling Lucas, and you were also helping his little precious darling sister as well. I wish there was something that I could say or do to bring you all comfort. All I can do is send you love, thoughts and prayers for strength to get through this. Praying that EG has a shred of conscious and finally tells LE what truly happened to him and where he is so that you can all get closure. :hug: :rose: :heartbeat:

He saw his child. I’ve had and cared for a lot of rough and tumble boys and girls but even what has been publicly posted is more than normal childhood injuries. I’m not blaming Dad for the abuse but as soon as there are questions, take your kids and go. Why didn’t she have her older kids I wonder?

I was thinking of that case too... she would beat Feno when she was mad at the dad. maybe this is similar. she seems volatile, being arrested several times for brawling.

IKR Those brawling charges are pretty revealing. I have had some pretty heated arguments in my lifetime, especially back in my younger partying days. But I never was charged with assault and brawling. That takes a special form of aggressive behavior, imo.

Going to throw something out there, feel free to break it down and be honest so we can either say it's a possibility or not.

Lucas tries to run away from her, leaves the house barefoot, she is also barefoot (explaining the footprints and LE asking if they saw anyone running barefoot) and chases after him, Lucas not knowing where to run falls or she catches up to him and hurts him, she comes back home showers and ponders what she is going to say then calls the police. If this is the case, they should look close to the home. He's 5. She could have caught up to him within blocks. IMO.

I also agree that we don't know what day he actually went missing, I'm just going off the info we have.

I missed the footprints stuff, what's that about?

How does MSM know he said that? CPS wouldn't have told them, he surely wouldn't have told them himself (correct me if I'm wrong, but I cannot recall any MSM report that quotes him directly saying he denied abuse allegations). So we are left with the people reporting this apparent abuse to the media in the first place. They've been the only source of the accusations and the father's response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966