Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i know..... but sure sounds alot like.... the drug of choice.... in AMERICA today... that is killing so many ppl.... are involved here... it changes personalities... destroys families..... GOD help this child... well i read the reason she didn't have custody of her children .. she had went to FIND herself.... WELL SHE GOT FOUND.....does anyone know of a DRUG HISTORY here.... i had to really take a NAP.... was up all night reading about LUCAS..... sorry if i missed this along the way...........joybell

I find it totally amazing how many mothers, step-mothers and girlfriends are "napping" while a child disappears?

Oh yes, too often! My hinkey meter really went off when the parents would not go on the news.

it made me think why would a parent not go on the news pleading..., and the only reason I could think of is that they did not want somebody calling police to say that they just saw the person yesterday at a place where they should not have been if they were napping and taking a shower.

Especially since msm has already named her:

http://www.kake.com/story/37532140/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KAKEnews

And her and the father's history with police calls are also listed:

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201392504.html

It's all public record.
I feel so bad for the family members who did the right thing by reporting the suspected abuse of Lucas. They paid the price by being cut out of his life and it seems he may have paid the ultimate price, that those family members tried so hard to prevent

Less than two months before that case, police had gone to the same apartment the couple shared. They had argued, and Hernandez allegedly threatened to “throw all her stuff outside,” one of the police reports says.
Later that year, on Nov. 8, 2016, police went to the apartment on South Webb after a report of a loud disturbance. An officer wrote in a report that he saw injuries on the side of Hernandez’s face where Hernandez said that Glass had slapped him. She admitted to pushing him.
Police noted that a child’s table, possibly a Ninja Turtle table, had been knocked over.

A later report, on Dec. 6, 2017, described an incident in which Glass accused her boyfriend’s “ex” of punching her. Police found no visible injuries.

Glass told police that Hernandez was her live-in boyfriend and that she was supposed to pick up someone – the identifying information is blacked out in the report – at school “but had fallen asleep with Jonathan (Hernandez). They awoke and went to” Beech Elementary School, where Lucas goes to school. The ex was there and was upset, according to the police report.
Hernandez’s ex is Lucas Hernandez’s biological mother, according to other records. Glass told police she didn’t know why the biological mother was there because Jonathan Hernandez had full custody, the report said.

Wow........I am absolutely floored by all of this

I cannot believe that they left those poor children with this psycho! Why did he take her abuse like this, and why did he deny that she was abusing Lucas when clearly she abused him?

Wichita police have opened the flood gates!
It sounds like they voluntarily released this info to the press.
Will there be more arrests?[emoji848]
I'm thinking so!
MOO

"Wichita police on Wednesday provided several incident reports about the couple after announcing that the stepmother has been arrested on suspicion of endangering 5-year-old Lucas and another child.*"

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201455644.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't call Lucas blonde, but OMG that is scary! :scared:

I would think that if it had been Lucas, they would have noticed and reported his dental situation.
Especially if they were watching his mouth closely enough to lip-read "Help me."
MOO

Wichita police have opened the flood gates!
It sounds like they voluntarily released this info to the press.
Will there be more arrests?[emoji848]
I'm thinking so!
MOO

"Wichita police on Wednesday provided several incident reports about the couple after announcing that the stepmother has been arrested on suspicion of endangering 5-year-old Lucas and another child.*"

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201455644.html

As soon as they fill in some gaps on the timeline, of course there will be more charges. They are just getting started.

Gaps in timeline:
Last person to see Lucas
When Dad went out of town last
When Dad was scheduled to come home

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Bringing this here! I read the this place (Pink can confirm I'm sure she knows of the area) is 2 hours away from where Lucas went missing. Not sure if it could pertain to Luacs. This is from a police department Facebook page so I know its allowed to be shared. Keep in mind you just never know. If someone took him they could have dyed his hair.

https://www.facebook.com/PaolaPolice/posts/2033366480254306

opmj3r.jpg

Sweet jesus that's terrifying. Maybe you should alert the tipline to this.

A move in the middle of the month from a place that knew Lucas and would realize he was missing, to a new place, where people did not know of Lucas?
Meanwhile said child is out of school 10 days with strep throat and indeed "goes missing" within a week at new residence...
Something happened on
Valentine's Day, that's my best guess.

IMO-
Has ANYONE outside of she and the dad seen him since his last day at school???

RSBM

Good questions.
That hasn't been answered on this thread.
Makes one wonder if he was even at that house.

Also question the trip with Lucas' dad to NM. That keeps coming up. Was it to let Lucas heal for a while from his bruises ?
Real nice GF to bring in to care for JH's kids.*cue sarcasm*

Often , allowing an abusive BF/GF watch the children ends up in disaster.
And when concerned relatives tried to intervene--- BOTH JH and EG shut them out.

JH is not innocent in this --whether this boy was taken or is deceased. He knew what she was capable of; imo.
The fact that LE ruled out abduction makes me think the latter. :cry:
:moo:

We've had threads before for unidentified kidnappings. Is there more info on the incident anywhere?
And in the one story, if dad and his girlfriend were both napping together, why wasn't is own dad picking him up? Why was that HER role? N why was mom there? Obviously they didn't release Lucas to get so what was she trying to accomplish? (although good for her. I'd be pissed as h**l too if my child got forgotten or left)

Less than two months before that case, police had gone to the same apartment the couple shared. They had argued, and Hernandez allegedly threatened to “throw all her stuff outside,” one of the police reports says.
Later that year, on Nov. 8, 2016, police went to the apartment on South Webb after a report of a loud disturbance. An officer wrote in a report that he saw injuries on the side of Hernandez’s face where Hernandez said that Glass had slapped him. She admitted to pushing him.
Police noted that a child’s table, possibly a Ninja Turtle table, had been knocked over.

A later report, on Dec. 6, 2017, described an incident in which Glass accused her boyfriend’s “ex” of punching her. Police found no visible injuries.

Glass told police that Hernandez was her live-in boyfriend and that she was supposed to pick up someone – the identifying information is blacked out in the report – at school “but had fallen asleep with Jonathan (Hernandez). They awoke and went to” Beech Elementary School, where Lucas goes to school. The ex was there and was upset, according to the police report.
Hernandez’s ex is Lucas Hernandez’s biological mother, according to other records. Glass told police she didn’t know why the biological mother was there because Jonathan Hernandez had full custody, the report said.

Sounds like dad was a battered spouse.

Bringing this here! I read the this place (Pink can confirm I'm sure she knows of the area) is 2 hours away from where Lucas went missing. Not sure if it could pertain to Luacs. This is from a police department Facebook page so I know its allowed to be shared. Keep in mind you just never know. If someone took him they could have dyed his hair.

https://www.facebook.com/PaolaPolice/posts/2033366480254306

opmj3r.jpg

Paola is closer to a 3 hour drive from the area where the home is located. Especially now as there is extensive construction and delays occurring between the home area and the entrance to the turnpike leading to Paola.

Been following closely from Maryland, first time posting.

This post states that in addition to the arrest of SM, the baby sister has been removed from the house as well. Given that she isn’t staying with her father, I’d imagine he will be arrested for child endangerment very shortly as well.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1785944645045039

*I think I’m following the rules with this info/Link as it is an “official” fb page, but if not, please delete and let me know.

Wait a minute. Isn't the baby sister just one year old? Please tell me GF wasn't pregnant when this nonsense, brawling, punching, etc. was going on.

Been following closely from Maryland, first time posting.

This post states that in addition to the arrest of SM, the baby sister has been removed from the house as well. Given that she isn’t staying with her father, I’d imagine he will be arrested for child endangerment very shortly as well.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1785944645045039

*I think I’m following the rules with this info/Link as it is an “official” fb page, but if not, please delete and let me know.

Welcome to Websleuths, to you and our other new members that have joined us during this case.

We've had threads before for unidentified kidnappings. Is there more info on the incident anywhere?
And in the one story, if dad and his girlfriend were both napping together, why wasn't is own dad picking him up? Why was that HER role? N why was mom there? Obviously they didn't release Lucas to get so what was she trying to accomplish? (although good for her. I'd be pissed as h**l too if my child got forgotten or left)

That might have been her visitation time with him- her relative is on here, and I believe that is close to the date that she saw Lucas.

They were supposed to pick up Lucas from school and the school called mom to let her know. Mom hauled it to the school, but when she got there, Emily yanked Lucas out of mom's arms and put him in her car. She screamed at mom that she had no business being there. I know that dad wasn't there when Emily showed up to pick him up because I was at mom's house when she got back to town and called dad to make sure dad was at least home with Lucas and not home alone with Emily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvdbxo