Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never spoken of my feelings about JH but I will now:
* I work with people in ill health and don’t ever wish it on anyone.
* He should have, and was required to, put Lucas first, and didn’t, and should answer to that legally. He was warned of the abuse and did nothing about it, did not report it, did nothing to stop it, or remove Lucas from further harm; in fact, stopped visits with those who warned him about it. He had full custody of Lucas.
* He should answer legally for knowingly having his child in the care of a person who was on drugs which is evidenced-based on texts between JH and EG. He had full custody of Lucas.
*He has been charged with assaulting EG’s son and I don’t believe those charges were brought, as some have said, by the father, to stop visits to EG. He assaulted the child, which is evidence-based, and JH should be tried for those charges. I believe it was a volatile household, based on past police reports, and it carried on past those reports. Let a judge or jury decide.
*Finally, people have said “JH has suffered enough with the loss of Lucas and will suffer the rest of his life.” Yes, he will suffer the rest of his life. But so will the parents who accidentally, and stupidly, leave children in hot cars...and then are charged with crimes in the child’s death, even though they didn’t do it on purpose. I feel JH culpable. I don’t know what of, but culpable. He had full custody of Lucas.
Great post! A 'like' wasn't enough. Thank you.

I think at the very least EG and JH were hooking up. He didn’t want to be very specific what was being texted the night she took her life. *shrug*
This story is just nuts and I’m shocked there hasn’t been any movement by DA to address what they DO have on the case with all the main players dead.

I’m waiting for anything new but I don’t really have too much faith in the DA having anything more. They’re probably waiting for some time to pass and for ppl to stop talking about the case and wanting justice for Lucas. I’m sorry, that’s just my opinion, especially since the main people are deceased. It’s not fair. It was never fair.

I really want to know what happened and what they might possibly have. I want to know if EG acted alone or if there was a helper. Did she really take Lucas to a doctor and get checked out and all those notes to school,were they legit? Did they confirm with a doctor and did the doctor release his medical records? How do they think Lucas died?

They don't want to face questions about releasing her. IMO.

I would like to know why they released Emily. I do not believe it was because they did not have enough evidence to charge her with something, but I do believe it was because they did not have enough to charge her with what the DA wanted to charge her with. I am very worried this was going to be the DA's legacy case and he lost sight of the right thing and the best way to handle Lucas' case in order to promote his career.

I would like to know why they released Emily. I do not believe it was because they did not have enough evidence to charge her with something, but I do believe it was because they did not have enough to charge her with what the DA wanted to charge her with. I am very worried this was going to be the DA's legacy case and he lost sight of the right thing and the best way to handle Lucas' case in order to promote his career.

Wow I never thought of that. I wish we had a verified criminal lawyer on the thread to give us legal insight on why she was released with no charges. We were just guessing at the time.

I believe it was because of time...they weren’t sure they’d have the toxicology reports and autopsy reports back in time to charge her.

I think Nancy only knows what is reported to her. SO if her staff lied to her, she reported what she thought was correct. I don't know why she isn't asking the hard questions, but maybe since she has her own show now, and not backed by major money, she's afraid of a lawsuit. She was sued for going hard on Melinda Duckette, who's son was missing and hasn't been found, but Melinda committed suicide before the airing of that show, and the show was aired after her death. I don't know what the final outcome of that lawsuit was. Many blamed Nancy for grilling Melinda and causing her to commit suicide. Many believed Melinda was guilty of killing Trenton and disposing of him in the national forest. The FBI was on it's way to her grandparents house to interview her when they found her dead.

I don't think Nancy would have the time to read up on every detail on every case she has done. I really think she has staff that is suppose to investigate and get her the details.
If it's a legitimate case of incorrect information from the staff then 1. Own up to it and address it as such instead of perpetuating the BS and 2. Train your staff.

I’m a single mom. I raised two sons. One now deceased since December. I told them “don’t let your first set set of wheels be a baby carriage.” They didn’t. I told them don’t hit women. They didn’t and haven’t. I told them don’t hit kids. They didn’t and don’t. I told them don’t harbor women that hit kids. The deceased didn’t. My youngest son found himself in a post-partum depression espisode with his wife and had to hide in closets and bathrooms with his baby son to protect him. I took a leave of absence to stay with with them while she was hopitalized and medicated. They are both active Military. It was documented, reported, pictured; she was hospitalized. She is still is active duty with 50/50 custody. It’s scary.

Last edited:
I now think we just missed him. Mr. Pink thinks he must have looked down the tunnel from the northeast side and did not realize there was a slight turn and this turn is what kept him from seeing the pile of brush Lucas was under. I also think my memory of seeing Mr. Pink crouch down on top of the wall of the sluice was either a created memory or a memory of another area that looked like this one. I will say the strangest part is I remember being on the phone with my daughter when we stopped here and I need to go back and check the records to see if I really was or if that is another created memory as well.
P-

With that said, the evidence DM’s audio would have on it, would also have to be investigated as well- that would take time. I am still of the OPINION that he should have released those ONLY to LE. What was the point of that ??

I’m a single mom. I raised two sons. One now deceased since December. I told them “don’t let your first set set of wheels be a baby carriage.” They didn’t. I told them don’t hit women. They didn’t and haven’t. I told them don’t hit kids. They didn’t and don’t. I told them don’t harbor women that hit kids. The deceased didn’t. My youngest son found himself in a post-partum depression espisode with his wife and had to hide in closets and bathrooms with his baby son to protect him. I took a leave of absence to stay with with them while she was hopitalized and medicated. They are both active Military. It was documented, reported, pictured; she was hospitalized. She is still is active duty with 50/50 custody. It’s scary.
I’m so sorry for your loss of your son. As for your younger son, That’s a nightmare to live like that in fear for your life and your child. Postpartum depression is no joke. I had it not too long ago. I seeked help as soon as I could considering I live in a state where I don’t have any family or support system. It’s really hard, but I managed for the sake of my kids.

I’ve never spoken of my feelings about JH but I will now:
* I work with people in ill health and don’t ever wish it on anyone.
* He should have, and was required to, put Lucas first, and didn’t, and should answer to that legally. He was warned of the abuse and did nothing about it, did not report it, did nothing to stop it, or remove Lucas from further harm; in fact, stopped visits with those who warned him about it. He had full custody of Lucas.
* He should answer legally for knowingly having his child in the care of a person who was on drugs which is evidenced-based on texts between JH and EG. He had full custody of Lucas.
*He has been charged with assaulting EG’s son and I don’t believe those charges were brought, as some have said, by the father, to stop visits to EG. He assaulted the child, which is evidence-based, and JH should be tried for those charges. I believe it was a volatile household, based on past police reports, and it carried on past those reports. Let a judge or jury decide.
*Finally, people have said “JH has suffered enough with the loss of Lucas and will suffer the rest of his life.” Yes, he will suffer the rest of his life. But so will the parents who accidentally, and stupidly, leave children in hot cars...and then are charged with crimes in the child’s death, even though they didn’t do it on purpose. I feel JH culpable. I don’t know what of, but culpable. He had full custody of Lucas.
Speaking of hot car deaths.
A female officer was arrested for leaving her child in a hot car.
CPS returned the child the next day.
She did it again. The child died.
Her ex husband was not contacted the first time it happened and the police expunged her arrest and conviction.

She was suppose to go on trial April 2018.
I think the trial was posponed.
Can't find any updates.

Her name is Cassie Barker.
From Mississippi.
She left her daughter in a hot patrol car for 5 hrs.
Parked outside her bosses house.
Claims they were just TALKING.
Her history would suggest differently.

Can any of you guys find a update.
I can't find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors