Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily has been reading

THE MEANEST WOMAN ALIVE

Known and admired as “the meanest woman alive” for the fierce way she defends her clients and how she argues (and wins!) $30 billion cases for some of the world's biggest corporations,*Linda Smith*— author of the upcoming book, Lessons in Success from the Meanest Woman Alive, and*Senior Litigation Partner*

She was preparing to do this I think..
I need that book! (on topic, i can't believe she planned a murder, I just think she did one and now she's hoping to not get caught)

RBBE:

I think perhaps she was high at someone's house, and had both kids with her. Something possibly happened there...Lucas just looking at her wrong might be blamed for messing up her "high" and dealt with harshly. Whether there was even a single witness I do not know. He was likely discarded within walking distance of that location (might've been an abandoned house or property IMO)...or, she borrowed someone else's car (with or without their knowledge...if a fellow druggie was high as a kite she might've been able to snag keys off a table or already in an ignition and taken off to dispose of Lucas).

JMO.

This is where I am leaning- that something happened elsewhere and he's close by that person's residence. I also think someone else is either involved or knows what happened. Certain things EG said in her interview has me thinking this is the case in terms of his disappearance. MOO JMO Speculation on my part.

There is the Ascension Cemetery north of Wichita.... :scared:
She believes in the Ascension (it is a gateway to another realm.) She believes in witches and demons too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe she flipped out on her drugs and did some kind of ritual thing to Lucas. You know it is happening right now in our country. There have been a few cases lately.

Knowing when Lucas got his feeding tube out would be helpful. A lot of kids who have tubes need a lot of time and attention to eat enough by mouth after it's out. It's not unusual for them to lose weight after it comes out because it can be hard to maintain the same weight when eating by mouth.

I don't believe that Lucas would have had someone willing to do the work involved in feeding him adequately full time. It is not an easy job if you have a picky child, or sensory sensitive child, or one with any oral aversions.

So if he struggled at all with that, he likely dropped weight after the tube was removed. Obviously this doesn't mean EG wasn't neglecting him, but it would be less "cruel" if she was just lazy rather than outright starving him.

If I don't focus and offer my little dude food every couple of hours he drops weight fast. Just has a fast metabolism, loves healthy food and only drinks water (other than nursing.)

It was removed when he was about 1-1/2 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish JH would become a verified insider here, because I feel like he could reaaaallly help answer a lot of questions here, that could be helpful...moo.

Has there ever been a parent that has become a VI here before? I'm not so sure that's a good thing, to be honest.

Emily has been reading

THE MEANEST WOMAN ALIVE

Known and admired as “the meanest woman alive” for the fierce way she defends her clients and how she argues (and wins!) $30 billion cases for some of the world's biggest corporations,*Linda Smith*— author of the upcoming book, Lessons in Success from the Meanest Woman Alive, and*Senior Litigation Partner*

She was preparing to do this I think..

Do you have a link for that?

tia

Has there ever been a parent that has become a VI here before? I'm not so sure that's a good thing, to be honest.

What is a VI? Sorry I’m new!

Re: EG's perceived spiritually - all MOO.

There are people who believe in the things that she posts about. That positivity is better than negativity, that this moment right here is more important and powerful than those that has passed, and those to come. That one's destiny is their own, and the sky is the limit. That people who bring you down aren't worth your time, that energy can be drawn from the universe.

In my experience, those types of people don't need to remind themselves of this constantly. It is just how they see the world, and how they move about in it.

And then there are people who feel disconnected from the world, who desperately need that connection, and they are the one you see acting as self help type gurus, posting memes in the hope that it 'just makes a difference for one', and again in my experience, the people who do that almost maniacally are trying to convince themselves of things they don't really believe.

I know loads of this 2nd type, and almost all of them have been diagnosed as depressed. Many are medicated for it. I think EG likely falls into this category (strongly believe... Her history of violence is enough alone for me). She's trying SO hard to transform herself, but scouring the internets for positive quotes just isn't going to cut it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I got it from her page...under books she likes to read. Then I looked it up.

It was removed when he was about 1-1/2 years old.

Thank you !
Do you know if his eating habits since have been relatively normal for a boy his age? Was he picky, or fussy about food?

Do you want to read the book?

No! You said Emily read the book and I was wondering how you knew that? Is that in a link?

Eta I see where you posted that you found it on her page. Never mind. Thanks

What is a VI? Sorry I’m new!

A VI is a verified insider. Basically, they have gone through a verification process with the moderators ensuring that they have connection to a case. They are able to post information without providing links or proof of statement.

Also, Welcome to Websleuths!!!

Dear Lucas,

Batman is so super cool!!

But you you, Lucas, have created super heroes right here on earth...It's just their names are a little different. We call some of them Henry, RMT, Gigtu, Lil Texans, Tricia, and FindLucas Allen...Strange huh...there are many more too! And they are all here to find you, Lucas! Consider 'Batman' on the case!!

Sending all the love in the world. Shine your light little man!

Love,

andalso

My fear is the media attention is dying down. Do we want national media attention.

Dear Lucas,

Batman is so super cool!!

But you you, Lucas, have created super heroes right here on earth...It's just their names are a little different. We call some of them Henry, RTM, Gigtu, Lil Texans, Tricia, and FindLucas Allen...Strange huh...there are many more too! And they are all here to find you, Lucas! Consider 'Batman' on the case!!

Sending all the love in the world. Shine your light little man!

Love,

andalso
Oh man, this made me cry.
I'm crazy in love with all of you!
The organization and effort I am seeing from you all for Lucas is just mind-blowing. We see the worst on these threads, day in and day out, but you're all the best. The BEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member