Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lucas,

Batman is so super cool!!

But you you, Lucas, have created super heroes right here on earth...It's just their names are a little different. We call some of them Henry, RTM, Gigtu, Lil Texans, Tricia, and FindLucas Allen...Strange huh...there are many more too! And they are all here to find you, Lucas! Consider 'Batman' on the case!!

Sending all the love in the world. Shine your light little man!

Love,

andalso

I swear I just got my emotions in check for the day and then saw this. Lol. Lucas’ sweet little face just melts my heart. I’ve tried to put myself in the parents shoes multiple times and I always come back to the simple fact that I would want this entire group to have my back and help get answers. I’m much more aware of my surroundings, city and people in general. Eye opener for sure. Thanks for everything y’all do. Life takes a village! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, this made me cry.
I'm crazy in love with all of you!
The organization and effort I am seeing from you all for Lucas is just mind-blowing. We see the worst on these threads, day in and day out, but you're all the best. The BEST.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Perhaps because it also made me cry while writing it.

Yet, I found it somewhat therapeutic to write a letter to Lucas. Like somehow, he knows?

May I suggest 'Letters to Lucas' as a thing?

Either for private musings or otherwise.

I’m behind reading stuff from today but I have some thoughts on our searches......even with my infinite knowledge on all things trash in Wichita [emoji849] it might be helpful when those of you who are searching, check the big dumpsters where you are to see which ones are locked and which aren’t. Another thought I had is to take a picture of the general area once you are done so we know exactly what was searched for and when. I’m not going to be offended if anyone searches where I already have because how many people have been found even after areas have been repeatedly searched? The last thought I had for now, is to use one of the online interactive maps to mark what has been searched, what should be searched, what we want to search but can’t because of private property and areas other groups such as LE have searched too.

I know we are gathering up people to contact like farmers to search their fields, it would be nice if we could somehow have them let us know who they are, where and what they searched. I also know a lot of people in Wichita want to help but don’t know how, what if we try a campaign to ask people to search one block of their own neighborhoods? Public property of course, private with permission. That’s easy enough to do. Maybe ask people to tie a blue ribbon on the street signs, telephone poles, mailboxes to show their block was searched. And have some way that they can communicate online it’s been searched by them.

These are just some random thoughts I’ve had.....maybe it’s time to setup something official by/for/on behalf of the family about the search for Lucas. And absolutely no tolerance for personal attacks or discussion of the case unless it’s about looking for Lucas. I don’t know exactly what that would look like just yet and I think we all are very protective of this family, they have been thru enough. But how great would it be for us to have a map of the area with marks on everywhere that’s been searched?

I’d love to hear what you all think, especially FLA and .

Re: EG's perceived spiritually - all MOO.

There are people who believe in the things that she posts about. That positivity is better than negativity, that this moment right here is more important and powerful than those that has passed, and those to come. That one's destiny is their own, and the sky is the limit. That people who bring you down aren't worth your time, that energy can be drawn from the universe.

In my experience, those types of people don't need to remind themselves of this constantly. It is just how they see the world, and how they move about in it.

And then there are people who feel disconnected from the world, who desperately need that connection, and they are the one you see acting as self help type gurus, posting memes in the hope that it 'just makes a difference for one', and again in my experience, the people who do that almost maniacally are trying to convince themselves of things they don't really believe.

I know loads of this 2nd type, and almost all of them have been diagnosed as depressed. Many are medicated for it. I think EG likely falls into this category (strongly believe... Her history of violence is enough alone for me). She's trying SO hard to transform herself, but scouring the internets for positive quotes just isn't going to cut it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yep. I think you have this right.

jmo

I’m behind reading stuff from today but I have some thoughts on our searches......even with my infinite knowledge on all things trash in Wichita [emoji849] it might be helpful when those of you who are searching, check the big dumpsters where you are to see which ones are locked and which aren’t. Another thought I had is to take a picture of the general area once you are done so we know exactly what was searched for and when. I’m not going to be offended if anyone searches where I already have because how many people have been found even after areas have been repeatedly searched? The last thought I had for now, is to use one of the online interactive maps to mark what has been searched, what should be searched, what we want to search but can’t because of private property and areas other groups such as LE have searched too.

I know we are gathering up people to contact like farmers to search their fields, it would be nice if we could somehow have them let us know who they are, where and what they searched. I also know a lot of people in Wichita want to help but don’t know how, what if we try a campaign to ask people to search one block of their own neighborhoods? Public property of course, private with permission. That’s easy enough to do. Maybe ask people to tie a blue ribbon on the street signs, telephone poles, mailboxes to show their block was searched. And have some way that they can communicate online it’s been searched by them.

These are just some random thoughts I’ve had.....maybe it’s time to setup something official by/for/on behalf of the family about the search for Lucas. And absolutely no tolerance for personal attacks or discussion of the case unless it’s about looking for Lucas. I don’t know exactly what that would look like just yet and I think we all are very protective of this family, they have been thru enough. But how great would it be for us to have a map of the area with marks on everywhere that’s been searched?

I’d love to hear what you all think, especially FLA and .

Let's ask that for their protection no children search because when Lucas is found it is going to be very unsettling.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can appreciate what you're saying. But I am also aware social media can be very useful sometimes andI'm pretty sure I would use every avenue available to me to find my child.

JH is better off staying away from media. He obviously knows that already.

He was the one ultimately responsible for Lucas, and he chose to leave him in the care of ... shall we say ... an incompetent child care provider. One who had lost custody of her own children, who had to have supervised visitation until last October, who seemed to think all those bruises and cuts on Lucas were not in the least bit unusual, and who had a known history of illegal drug use.

He might be technically considered a victim because he didn't actively harm Lucas himself (that we know of), but there are few people who actually view him as a victim. He had a responsibility and an obligation to protect his sweet little boy and he didn't fulfill it.

Social media is nothing but a shark tank for JH.

Yep. I think you have this right.

jmo
I think she is evil and nothing will change my mind of that...but what you said was true also. I see in her an evil heart for it takes that to hurt a child. I have met one of these before (the man who murdered my sister) He tortured my poor sister to death and I see evil like that in her eyes.

She did something to Lucas.

JH is better off staying away from media. He obviously knows that already.

He was the one ultimately responsible for Lucas, and he chose to leave him in the care of ... shall we say ... an incompetent child care provider. One who had lost custody of her own children, who had to have supervised visitation until last October, who seemed to think all those bruises and cuts on Lucas were not in the least bit unusual, and who had a known history of illegal drug use.

He might be technically considered a victim because he didn't actively harm Lucas himself (that we know of), but there are few people who actually view him as a victim. He had a responsibility and an obligation to protect his sweet little boy and he didn't fulfill it.

Social media is nothing but a shark tank for JH.
I agree with you. Lucas was his responsibility.

Does anyone know just how long they can hold EG on that single charge???

Until she bonds out, or a judge lowers her bond to $0, or she goes to trial. Once trial is over, depends on her sentence. Her next appearance on it is Mar 13. I’m not sure what sentencing guidelines are on that charge I would have to look it up.

I believe they can and will hold her until she makes bail and if she doesn't make bail, they'll hold her through her trial (unless she pleads guilty) and then sentencing. Then, obviously, until she's completed her sentence.

I am 3 threads behind. I was caught up until my hubby decided to go and have a heart attack (very mild one, but still 4 days in the hospital).

Can somebody please give me a quick update from the point that TES arrived but had not searched yet? ***totally begging***

@findlucasallen, I pray you get answers soon.... and even moreso, I pray they are good answers. Sending love.

10 lb bag of produce/melons
sugar or flour 5 lb bags or 10 lb bag
rock salt or sand for driveway or 15-20 lb bag of potting soil
bag of fertilizer
hand weights 5-10 lbs each
pebbles for a fish tank
canned goods like veggies, raviolis, etc
water jugs/milk jugs
hell, a roast beef or two could weigh a container down
large rocks from a garden out back
10 lb bag of rice

Good list. One thing that I haven't seen anyone mention yet-- an old tire is about 15-20 lbs according to Google.
Would he have fit inside a rubber tire? She could put the tire in the spare tire spot in the back of her car and if stopped no one would see him there.
I seem to remember someone posting pictures in one of these threads of a pond or creek that had tires in it.
Can anyone find where that was and check those tires?

The media wants parent interviews. Could one of them appeal on tv the rural communities to check their property

[h=1]Tree in Lucas Hernandez photo connected to case from decades earlier[/h]Nine-year-old Nancy Shoemaker disappeared on July 30, 1990. Her body was found seven months after her disappearance. As the search for Lucas continues, people in the Wichita community and beyond hope the boy's story does not turn out the same as Nancy's.

A connection between the two children comes in the form of a willow tree. One photo of Lucas shows the boy with his backpack, ready for school. Directly behind him is the small tree.

That small willow tree was planted in memory of Nancy Shoemaker. Like Lucas, Nancy was a student at Beech Elementary School.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Tr...d-to-case-from-decades-earlier-476184813.html

[h=1]Tree in Lucas Hernandez photo connected to case from decades earlier[/h]Nine-year-old Nancy Shoemaker disappeared on July 30, 1990. Her body was found seven months after her disappearance. As the search for Lucas continues, people in the Wichita community and beyond hope the boy's story does not turn out the same as Nancy's.

A connection between the two children comes in the form of a willow tree. One photo of Lucas shows the boy with his backpack, ready for school. Directly behind him is the small tree.

That small willow tree was planted in memory of Nancy Shoemaker. Like Lucas, Nancy was a student at Beech Elementary School.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Tr...d-to-case-from-decades-earlier-476184813.html
*creeps*

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

As far as search areas go, here are some statistics that may help.

https://books.google.com/books?hl=e...Xxs0cW3umWbKcVNRA9o1t7IXQ#v=onepage&q&f=false
ca73ac49e802240a37fdfe3e6e3f1d48.jpg

80082059cae20515102f1471b7f7b44e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads