Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should’ve read it all the way through lol! I figured KSP would get involved. A lot of the smaller departments need extra resources when it comes to this type of case.

Lol.... I am glad they are.

Bouncing off my own post.... I am wondering what the tie is...the link.. I mean there is people from different counties not too close going to this bar for whatever reason. Ahhhhhh...the joys of being a Libra.. I over think EVERYTHING. o_O

Bouncing off my own post.... I am wondering what the tie is...the link.. I mean there is people from different counties not too close going to this bar for whatever reason. Ahhhhhh...the joys of being a Libra.. I over think EVERYTHING. o_O
The colleges? If you are in a college town it sometimes means there are friends to crash with.

A lot of the surrounding counties aren’t wet. So if you want to go to an actual bar, you would go into Lexington. Same goes for Louisville. A lot of the smaller surrounding counties serve alcohol and you can buy it in restaurants but that’s it. My friends at EKU always went to Lexington when they wanted to go out to the bars. We only went to Richmond for house parties lol

One of the leading factors in pushing for a dry county to to transition into a moist or wet county is the fact that people have to drive farther out to buy alcohol or go out to bars. It’s not safe to go drive 45 minutes out to a bar and then drive back home after it closes. Dui’s are typically higher in those areas.

A lot of the surrounding counties aren’t wet. So if you want to go to an actual bar, you would go into Lexington. Same goes for Louisville. A lot of the smaller surrounding counties serve alcohol and you can buy it in restaurants but that’s it. My friends at EKU always went to Lexington when they wanted to go out to the bars. We only went to Richmond for house parties lol
Lol...not much here in Richmond. Googled Garrard County, it is a dry county. :)

One of the leading factors in pushing for a dry county to to transition into a moist or wet county is the fact that people have to drive farther out to buy alcohol or go out to bars. It’s not safe to go drive 45 minutes out to a bar and then drive back home after it closes. Dui’s are typically higher in those areas.
Alcohol laws are so weird. Some states you can buy everything at Walmart clothes food, wine, beer and liquor other states have dry and wet towns.

Lol...not much here in Richmond. Googled Garrard County, it is a dry county. :)

Exactly. Richmond is moist but you can’t have bars out there. Most college aged kids drive out to Lexington to go to the bar. Same for Garrard.

Spencer county was dry up until a few years ago and I had friends who would drive into Louisville and go out to the bars with us. They’d drive the 35 mins back to Spencer co after the bars closed. It’s dangerous. Regardless, that’s why she was probably in Lexington. There’s more for her to do, as a 22 year old female, wanting to go to a bar. Same for the guys in Garrard Co. since they can’t even purchase alcohol there.

Alcohol laws are so weird. Some states you can buy everything at Walmart clothes food, wine, beer and liquor other states have dry and wet towns.

I agree! Lol and “moist” counties where they serve alcohol in establishments that sell a certain percentage of food...usually places like Buffalo Wild Wings lol. Louisville is the most relaxed in the state. The bars stay open until 4am and you can buy it whenever and wherever.

Exactly. Richmond is moist but you can’t have bars out there. Most college aged kids drive out to Lexington to go to the bar. Same for Garrard.

Spencer county was dry up until a few years ago and I had friends who would drive into Louisville and go out to the bars with us. They’d drive the 35 mins back to Spencer co after the bars closed. It’s dangerous. Regardless, that’s why she was probably in Lexington. There’s more for her to do, as a 22 year old female, wanting to go to a bar. Same for the guys in Garrard Co. since they can’t even purchase alcohol there.

True... definitely dangerous. I can see her driving to Lexington though, but would think she would stay on the south end close to 75, if she went that way. Unless, she was meeting other people.. JMO

I agree! Lol and “moist” counties where they serve alcohol in establishments that sell a certain percentage of food...usually places like Buffalo Wild Wings lol. Louisville is the most relaxed in the state. The bars stay open until 4am and you can buy it whenever and wherever.
I hate the word "moist" lol. I was in Baltimore I think, with my friend and we were walking around looking for a liquor store. We find one after asking people and walking around for like an hour. We stop in a Walgreens or CVS to get soda and it turns out they sold alcohol. We were so used to PA and NJ laws.

Hi folks,

We are getting Alerts about possible rumors being discussed. WS staff are super busy right now and don't have time to go back through entire threads to determine what is MSM and what could possibly be social media rumor.

If you suspect something is social media rumor, please check it out first, then Report to let us know for sure that it is rumor and we will remove it and all responses discussing it.

Reminder ... do NOT bring information over from FB or any other social media. It is considered rumor. Stick to MSM and info from LE and leave the rumors where they are.

Thanks everyone.

Didn't her mom see a woman in a car with her on Facetime?

Was this info reported in MSM or is it strictly info from social media?

If it is from social media, it is rumor and will be removed.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member