Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think we need to stop with the FB rumors, which aren't supposed to be discussed here.

We also need to stop with the blaming of Savannah being missing because she had a DUI and four children at home, two that she just gave birth to 7 weeks ago. Her children were home safe, it's not like she abandoned them or left them alone with an abuser.

We need to find her. She may be a victim here, and that is what we should focus on- finding her. Not going back and forth as to whether or not she should have been home or insinuating that she's some wild child that deserves to be judged because she went out for a night. That's not helping find her.

Regardless if she had issues with alcohol, drugs she is human and people love her and need to find her.
I partied pretty hard at 22 and made a lot of stupid decisions that put myself at risk for many scenarios.

Unfortunately social media is like a double edge sword. It helps spread awareness which is huge in missing person investigations.
But it also can paint an ugly picture of a person.
Investigators will filter out information.
Keeping people actively looking and aware should be the priority right now.

Honestly, I think we need to stop with the FB rumors, which aren't supposed to be discussed here.

We also need to stop with the blaming of Savannah being missing because she had a DUI and four children at home, two that she just gave birth to 7 weeks ago. Her children were home safe, it's not like she abandoned them or left them alone with an abuser.

We need to find her. She may be a victim here, and that is what we should focus on- finding her. Not going back and forth as to whether or not she should have been home or insinuating that she's some wild child that deserves to be judged because she went out for a night. That's not helping find her.
WE are focusing on her as a victim. Posters keep bringing comments about her lifestyle on social media over here.

I think we can all agree Savannah is a bit of a mess. This is why she needs help - ours, LE and local SAR if that is where evidence points. It doesn't really matter where someone is on their descent into turmoil, they are all deserving of love and compassion. Even if she is hiding somewhere, she needs to be found so she can get her life back on track and give her sons the best chance they can in the world. If she is deceased, the case needs to be solved for the living, including any further potential victims. It doesn't matter what contribution Savannah had at that point, only that whoever did it get's caught.

Ita. Many think bing post DUI & birthing twins she needed to be home & if she met with foul play, she asked for it.
With the Polar Vortex rolling in, I hope they can cover some ground today. We are expected to have record setting negative wind chills.

I'm curious is it going to snow there? Wondering if snow on the ground hinders search dogs and smells they need to search.

Is anyone else confused about why they are using old pictures of her for the missing posters? Honestly those look nothing like her current mugshot or pics of her with the twins?
I've thought about that and my guess would be that mom was asked for a picture fast and that's what she gave them. I've read It's four years old.
After some time passed they found one grandma had that was current and offered that as a current photo!

I'm curious is it going to snow there? Wondering if snow on the ground hinders search dogs and smells they need to search.

I've thought about that and my guess would be that mom was asked for a picture fast and that's what she gave them. I've read It's four years old.
After some time passed they found one grandma had that was current and offered that as a current photo!

BBM
I'm not trying to be difficult, but she just had twins, there had to be recent pics of her w/those babies, all over her phone/camera.

A few thoughts for what they are worth.

I don’t care about the DUI in regards to her disappearance. I don’t feel it has anything to do with her being missing.

Her 3am FaceTime with her mom from the car with the additional people/men in it is interesting. I appreciate the communication to mom, but wow for a few reasons. If these other people in the car were planning to do her harm, I can’t imagine they were pleased about their voices or faces being known.

Where did the car go after 3am? Did they take her to a house? Or say they were giving her a ride to someplace else?

When the men say she took off on foot .... from where? The car they were all in? And where was the car at that time?

I suppose there is a chance she was walking back to her friend’s house. Maybe she was buzzed. But....without a coat? How far? We all know that’s not safe. Even if it were a couple blocks, a person could get grabbed at 3am by anyone. I feel it would be an unfortunate coincidence that someone would take her after the guy or guys separated from her (if that is even true). I think one or more of them is involved, or someone they know. I think the guy(s) know what happened. We’ll see.

Leaving bars without your friends or whoever you came with—big no no we all know. Regardless, UGH. Where is she?!

BBM
I'm not trying to be difficult, but she just had twins, there had to be recent pics of her w/those babies, all over her phone/camera.
But wouldn't her phone and pictures be with her?
I'm curious how if she FaceTime her mother at 3am can that be captured so LE can look at it? I'm not familiar with FaceTime.

It’s iffy, on the snow. It may be too cold to snow, really.
IMO, if there’s not a specific area that LE needs searched, Cajun isn’t needed.

But wouldn't her phone and pictures be with her?
I'm curious how if she FaceTime her mother at 3am can that be captured so LE can look at it? I'm not familiar with FaceTime.

I meant, photos on the mother's phone/camera of her daughter and new grandbabies. They haven't found Ss's phone, and the Mom said that after she Face-timed with her at 3:00 a.m. SS said she wasn't coming home. Mom said, SS was very intoxicated. Mom said she hasn't heard from her since that 3:00 a.m face-time. Mom tried to phone her at 8:00 a.m. , later that morning, and no answer since then.

If SAR comes in to search...where will they start? The house where the car was seized?

Between Lancaster and Richmond? That’s a lot of area to cover if we have no idea where she was last seen - other than leaving the bar.

They've been searching in the GC/Lancaster area. Lincoln is close to there also. Locals have seen them, and the locals have been checking their properties in the area, where it was stated that she was last seen.

I’m wondering if she had a previous problem with opioids and was prescribed Vicodin or similar after giving birth. It may have set off a chain of events leading to relapse. I do feel that her actions, so soon after giving birth, indicate addiction issues.

I doubt that Vicodin is given to a new mother....jmo
I was given it at both my births not too long ago. My youngest isn’t even 3 yet. And they were uncomplicated natural births, not twin or c-section. I didn’t take mine because I wanted to be alert to care for my newborn, but I remeber thinking that it was an extraordinary opportunity for abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~