LA - Ahlittia North, 6, abducted & murdered, Harvey, 13 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh sweet baby. I'm so very sorry that there was a monster in your bedroom and you were scared.
Dear God, why does this keep happening over and over again?? The gates are being opened further and the demons unleashed so quickly we are losing count. Please help us!!!

Bless your heart, precious Ahlittia, you deserved such a better life than this. :(

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Okay, now I am just really pissed off! :furious:

Is the boy the suspect or could it be someone entirely different?

Bessie, what led them to search dumpsters?

Okay, now I am just really pissed off! :furious:

Is the boy the suspect or could it be someone entirely different?

Bessie, what led them to search dumpsters?
They said they had searched every other possible location.

I'm not aware that anyone but the nephew is a suspect.

If you have a particular POI in your sights, it's not difficult to determine his actions in this type of case. JMO

dunno why the nephew is a suspect but the fact that she was found near the end of the apartment complex where she lived is pretty telling IMO

this wasn't an "outside job"

I wouldn't clear the stepfather yet

moo

dunno why the nephew is a suspect but the fact that she was found near the end of the apartment complex where she lived is pretty telling IMO

this wasn't an "outside job"

I wouldn't clear the stepfather yet

moo
Nephew is wanted in a crime of sexual battery against an 11 year-old. He knew Ahlittia, had babysat her in the past.

Bio parents and stepdad all passed polygraph exams. LE stated their stories have been consistent throughout.

I guess it's a real miracle the 11 yr old is alive :(

I just heard about this case this morning, read the entire thread and realized that Ahlittia was only reported found deceased this morning. OMG. What a beautiful little girl, placed in the garbage? For what????? Self-satisfaction? A pervert deviant AGAIN?? Why do the children need to die? Hoping for a life of hell, pain and suffering for her killer.

They said they had searched every other possible location.

I'm not aware that anyone but the nephew is a suspect.

If you have a particular POI in your sights, it's not difficult to determine his actions in this type of case. JMO

Thank you, Bessie!

The nephew was wanted in connection to sexual battery on another case - what evidence did they have he was connected to Ahlittia's case though? Perhaps there was signs - but Mom & stepdad turned a blind eye IMO.

She has left her home with someone she knows. I wouldn't be surprised if the autopsy displays sexual abuse and blunt force trauma. Horrific. And to dump her body in a dumpter! Beyond words. The stepfather is 46! His wife (the Mom) is 20! Very angry the nephew was allowed around the girl when he was a known predator and was wanted for another crime involving a young girl. He has obviously entered the house without issue - a damn shame that ANYONE was able to enter to house whilst Mom was sleeping. Stepfather should have kept his nephew away from the child! Whether the nephew is involved or not. Protect your babies!

We will await the press conference :(

JMO.

Neighbors say the dismembered body of a missing 6-year-old girl in Harvey, La., was discovered early Tuesday morning in a trash bin, Fox8Live.com reports.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/1...in-report-says/?test=latestnews#ixzz2ZDto9OtX

I was trying to read back - did any other source mention that her body was dismembered? I was reading the news today and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw she was found deceased. I'm so very sorry for her family.

Thank you, Bessie!

The nephew was wanted in connection to sexual battery on another case - what evidence did they have he was connected to Ahlittia's case though? Perhaps there was signs - but Mom & stepdad turned a blind eye IMO.

She has left her home with someone she knows. I wouldn't be surprised if the autopsy displays sexual abuse and blunt force trauma. Horrific. And to dump her body in a dumpter! Beyond words. The stepfather is 46! His wife (the Mom) is 20! Very angry the nephew was allowed around the girl when he was a known predator and was wanted for another crime involving a young girl. He has obviously entered the house without issue - a damn shame that ANYONE was able to enter to house whilst Mom was sleeping. Stepfather should have kept his nephew away from the child! Whether the nephew is involved or not. Protect your babies!

We will await the press conference :(

JMO.
Yes, please wait for all details before judging the parents. We don't know if they were aware of the other crime.

The article I linked below indicates the perp brought the body to the trash can after it had been searched.

Very confused as to why dogs would not have led LE to her straight away. Unless she was taken away and brought back. I hope the perpetrator is caught. This LE seems determined.

Rest in the arms of angels Ahlittia.

ETA: I did not see the post just above that the body was brought back. I apologize.

Will they be able to determine whether she was killed shortly after being taken or if she had to suffer through 2 days of hell first? :(

Yes, please wait for all details before judging the parents. We don't know if they were aware of the other crime.

The article I linked below indicates the perp brought the body to the trash can after it had been searched.

So he had Ahlitita hidden in the area all the time while the police were there?

Flugence briefly lived with North and Hill at the apartment in the 2900 block of Destrehan Avenue according to Hill's brother-in-law, Bernard Barnett, 51, of Harvey. Flugence also lived with his brother in another nearby apartment in the same stretch of apartment buildings.
That brother was taken into custody this morning for questioning Tuesday morning, Hill said. The Sheriff's Office also obtained a search warrant for the residence.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/07/autopsy_underway_to_determine.html

Where is this piece of :banghead:? I hope he hasn't taken the easy way out and done a Klunder.

Dismembered? Oh geez. :sick: poor baby.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/07/investigators_residents_gather.html

This article indicates that it was a trash container that she was placed in, much like the ones our county uses to pick up garbage.

From the article :

" Neighbors suspect the culprit likely chose Tuesday morning because it's their residence's garbage pick-up day. Many said they were in shock about the tragic discovery of Ahlittia's body."

So... It is someone who knows what day the garbage runs. Someone very near, who Ahlittia most likely recognized or knew.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back