LE wants to interview the parents separately

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with that at ALL if the new cops, with fresher eyes, gained information that made them believe the parents might be responsible. Not just a "hinky meter" thing, but an actual bit of evidence. (For example, what shoes was Deborah wearing when you left for work. Would there be any reason you can think of why we would have found them in the car).

Stuff like that. Don't just lead with shouting that we know you killed your baby.

Was this before or after LE issued an Amber Alert and went on the news in public support of the parents? That JT koolaid can be strong. I find it very hard to believe that LE were yelling at DB while she was lying trembling on the floor of their home calling her a murderer within one hour of the phone call to 911.

Or was she on the floor of the police station around noon when this happened? Because they were only questioned for 11 hours at the police station. They left about 11pm. So they didn't even start really interrogating them until around 12pm. From 4am until then, they were busy trying to find evidence of an intruder. Apparently they couldn't find any. :waitasec:

MOO

All LE are not perfect people. some are just as corrupt as the criminals.
Seems SY has his mind made up ..I dont think I would meet with him either.

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with that at ALL if the new cops, with fresher eyes, gained information that made them believe the parents might be responsible. Not just a "hinky meter" thing, but an actual bit of evidence. (For example, what shoes was Deborah wearing when you left for work. Would there be any reason you can think of why we would have found them in the car).

Stuff like that. Don't just lead with shouting that we know you killed your baby.

I wouldn't have a problem with that either (of course, that's not MY decision to make). I was simply asking, what happens if the parents don't like the next batch of interrogators? Make them go away too?

In the meantime...Lisa is still missing. STILL. MISSING.

Yes! I can see DB saying that Lisa was what held the family together. I get the picture now and it ain't pretty.

Abusive??? Are you kidding? These men and women have been desperately searching for this baby for over 3 weeks now. If that 's how the parents feel,as if they are being "abused" let them tell the police that (wish they could walk right off the case" and let them go out and find their dtr!!!:furious:

BBM: IMO this is exactly what baby Lisa's mother wants....

They arent making them go away, they are simply asking for some other interrogators. LE should drop the ego and question them with other detectives.

Im sorry but those are 2 different things. Have you ever been put through a LDT? A LDT and an interview are not the same.
JMO

No....but I just consulted with a friend who very recently returned from a months long training as an examiner which was so intensive that it required them to live in another state for that time period. Their exact words were that it would be an INTENSIVE amount of time spent INTERVIEWING and asking questions alone with the person prior to the actual polygraph session. So, no, but I tend to rely on those who do KNOW the exact information to explain it for me. By the way.......they are NOT called LIE DETECTOR TESTS as that is not what they are at all.

jmo

how do we know LE hasn't tried, seems the parents hold all the cards and no matter what they won't cooperate.

But a baby is still missing while the parents and attys play these hide and seek games with LE and I note the attys are doing it in the press rather than with LE. who can justify that?

All their attorneys are trying to do is keep the parents in the spotlight so they can later request a change in venue. I think the request will be denied because it is the parents who are putting themselves out there for scrutiny. Thanks to their own actions, I've gone from suspecting it was a hoax to pure disgust at their behavior.

Meanwhile a baby is still missing and labs are processing the evidence removed during the home searches. I'm betting there will be no forensic evidence whatsoever to support the parents' claim that a stranger entered the home and abducted Lisa. I also think there is already a sealed indictment of both parents.

JMO

It is obvious that they have been interviewed separately. DB took a polygraph....those are NOT GROUP PROJECTS!!! It is a process that takes several hours to complete, with prior discussion and many questions asked during preparation.

jmo

Exactly!! And that was done during the 11 hours on the first day. So how many hours was she really interrogated?

Let's see>>>>>>>> 11 hours of parents interview plus 6 hours of parent interviews = 17 hours.

LISA'S BEEN MISSING 21 DAYS
21 days =504 HOURS BABY LISA HAS BEEN MISSING

do the math:furious:

these parents should be ashamed:furious:

WOW!!!! That says it all.

Was this before or after LE issued an Amber Alert and went on the news in public support of the parents? That JT koolaid can be strong. I find it very hard to believe that LE were yelling at DB while she was lying on the floor trembling on the floor of their home calling her a murderer within one hour of the phone call to 911.

Or was she on the floor of the police station around noon when this happened? Because they were only questioned for 11 hours at the police station. They left about 11pm. So they didn't even start really interrogating them until around 12pm. From 4am until then, they were busy trying to find evidence of an intruder. Apparently they couldn't find any. :waitasec:

MOO

During the first hour of questioning her, so that would have been around noon.

And they certainly didn't find evidence that there was NOT an intruder, because they certainly put on the dog to find one.

Personally, I don't think they had any idea at that point in the interrogation what had happened. I think they (cruelly) decided to lead with trying to break her in case she was the culprit. I don't think they had anything - at all - to back that up, just ruling it out.

She HAS been honest, and open to the media, and I think she would have said "they found ______ that they thought I did" if that's the way it went.

I think they need a new interview, with new cops who don't do that but rather seek any clues without just making cruel statements with no evidence.

JMHO.

IMO, the parents want new detectives because DB misled the first ones. She LIED about the last time she saw Lisa. IMO, the 1st detectives would press her on this and she's not willing to face this. She wants to control this rather than answer questions about her changing story. moo

I hope LE arrests her azz.

No, but we do call it off topic. Casey Anthony has nothing to do with this case, and you cannot draw a conclusion that this mother is guilty just because some woman down in Florida got away with killing her child. Casey Anthony should be left firmly out of the discussion.

Someone else brought up Yuri Melich, not me............
Please don't put words in my mouth....I never said I drew a conclusion this mother is guilty because of CA, but I do believe she is in some way involved in her babys disappearance.
CA was brought up in response to someone elses question, sometimes one topic leads to another............................................really not that big of a deal..............................................time to move on :)

IMO, the parents want new detectives because DB misled the first ones. She LIED about the last time she saw Lisa. IMO, the 1st detectives would press her on this and she's not willing to face this. She wants to control this rather than answer questions about her changing story. moo

I am absolutely POSITIVE the new detectives will be briefed on what she said before and can follow up.

They arent making them go away, they are simply asking for some other interrogators. LE should drop the ego and question them with other detectives.

With all the spin coming from the defense team, the last thing I would recommend is to draw conclusions about what LE is doing based on their statements.

:twocents:

:seeya:

and how long should this game go on? What if the LE bows down to Debrah and allows new detectives to question BUT Debrah does not like those detectives either...???

The only one I see with an ego in this case is the mother of baby Lisa.

Could be,, or could be she really was drunk and has no idea wth happened (which I am NOT defending). Seems like LE could arrest her for child endangerment at the least and question her in her cell. But they shouldnt be running around the TV stations saying they are refusing to cooperate.
IMO LE is on an ego trip and thats not helping find Lisa either.

I've got no problem with the new detective request, although I realize this is just an attempt to control the process by the defense. Not to sound harsh, but the earlier detective failed to get the confession. A new one (and frankly I hope they bring in their best - someone who can establish rapport and has successfully gotten confessions in the past) is a good idea anyway.

I've got no problem with the new detective request, although I realize this is just an attempt to control the process by the defense. Not to sound harsh, but the earlier detective failed to get the confession. A new one (and frankly I hope they bring in their best - someone who can establish rapport and has successfully gotten confessions in the past) is a good idea anyway.

I agree with most of your post, but am not aiming for a confession as the ultimate goal. I think maybe another detective with a very clever and creative mind, who can think of questions to ask that would shed light in areas not thought of by the other detectives.

Yes sorry I was O/T I do appologize but still have my own opinions about this LE doing a great job. JMOO Sorry for being O/T

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back