Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe looking for a murder weapon?

I to am confused as well...I do recall her statement way back..."They haven't even found the clothe yet". So, could it be that Casey put the clothe in one area to throw the search off, the original crime scene was a the old abandoned house and then moved the body to Suburban? It could be the reason for DC to be at the abandoned house, knowing that maybe the crime was committed in or at the abandoned house? Just taking a wild guess here as this case has me cross eyed with a head ache and totally confused:confused:..

Hi, I haven't read all the info on the house but what is the significance of the 16 Acres thing to this house? Is there some connection to Casey? I'm confused on that.

It would make sense that Casey had an abandoned house that she maybe stayed out while she 'ran away from home.' Very likely the type of place she would have gone to that night after the supposed fight.

So, could this abandoned house be where KC was stashing Caylee? Wasn't there something about an air mattress. I apologize if this has already been discussed in this thread...

So, could this abandoned house be where KC was stashing Caylee? Wasn't there something about an air mattress. I apologize if this has already been discussed in this thread...

Not likely, I think it's more just a place where something was left that the PI's were looking for.

Hi LL-

I haven't seen anything about an air mattress. Do you remember where you saw that?

On the (Patty G's)youtube video, at 1:35, what is the cylinder on the left side of the screen? It's about the size of an industrial trash can. Can anyone tell what it is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDxDvZLTHbA

The cylinder looks like an industrial metal drum. I have seen these used for liquid waste such as oil at mechanic shops, etc.

I have a question: About 6:48 or so on the tape, there is a white piece of wood with nails in it which has a black garbage bag behind it. The camera pans over it but DC does not pick it up or cut into it. Why wasn't he interested in that? Is looks to me like what RK described in his 911 call back in August. Thoughts or explainations, anyone?

I still don't know why he was at this house, if he knew Caylee was on Suburban Dr. Was he looking for cloths or the cell phone buried in around the house area? Doesn't make any sense b/c when she dumped the body she dumped all of the other things with it in the woods. Why bury something at a abandon house and put the body in the woods?

LP said, on NG last night, that he was looking at the house cause its "right across the street from the find area and because there are stone pavers in the yard just like the ones in the find area and since he couldnt find her in the woods, he thought maybe she was buried in the yard, close to those stone pavers.

OK...here's a possible route that (a) would fit Casey cutting through a subdivision on her way to/from C&G's and Tony's, and (b) has homes that have many similarities to the abandoned house shown in the video. I've been 'driving' the route on LiveEarth birdseye view, but, I hafta run...if anyone else would like to check it out...

Coming from Tony's....
South on Goldenrod
East on Qual Pond St
South on Spoonbill Ave
East on Killian
North on Anthony Lane
East on Cascade Rd
South on S. Chickasaw
East on Suburban

I don't know why this route would make more sense than just using Curry Ford Rd, UNLESS, the abandoned house was in this subdivision and it needed to be visited...

Just a total SWAG, but, you'll see plenty of double-outbuildings...cars/trucks parked in back yards...chain link fence...older homes....where the abandoned house we're seeing would fit right in...(i.e. prolly without a home owner's association).

It would be an 'uncomfortable walk' from Suburban...IMHO.

I don't think we will ever know what or where she was doing with Caylee. I do remember CA remarked on that Air mattress in the Greta interview and everyone was trying to figure out where her and Caylee where staying. Maybe this abandon house is where they were, but it was hot in June here, 80's 90's, too hot IMO to leave a child locked up in. Maybe she put her there at night?

One time CA was saying that when KC got out of jail and all the protesters were outside she was so scared of sleeping in her room so they had an air mattress and she slept on the floor in their room.

I remember CA mentioning on air that KC slept in CA's room on an air mattress when she got out of jail the first time for a week or two, GA slept on the couch (Female bounty hunter used KC's room, I think).

Ok, I thought and I could be remembering this wrong, the air mattress was used for KC once she got home, but I thought it was bought for Caylee so she would have a place to sleep when KC had her spend nights with her at friends??? But I could be wrong.

Where did she go? Anyone hear from her since she left with KB to look at the place?
On pins and needles waiting.

I know, I keep checking back every 5 mints or so......

Where did she go? Anyone hear from her since she left with KB to look at the place?
On pins and needles waiting.

I visited marellano's page and saw she'd been online at WS time 1:32 p.m., but she hasn't posted anything since posting at 11:30ish WS time that she was headed to the house with KB. I pm'd her we're on pins and needles, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member