Lies point us to the truth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UKGuy,
It would have been great had they retrieved PR clothing, and Priscilla White’s jacket for comparison, straight away.
There are although 500
As it so happened, they did retrieve the ink from the sharpie that was used to write the RN and then put back in it’s container.
As for the 7,500 different fiber types (I can only find 28 types of fiber). I can’t image polyester having that many types. Do you mind giving reference to Springer’s findings, please?

This is interesting. I have read it was eventually sealed off on the 26th while the R’s were still in house. There is also the Media link I posted that shows the tape on her door.

And yes, CSI likely knew it was BDI and therefore not prosecutable.

Yes, released Ramsey’s dna across the board would be nice. After all they were exonerated. So why not?

Rain on my Parade,
(I can only find 28 types of fiber).
Yikes, I quoted that wrong, it looks like it should have been 7,500 entries in the Springer Encyclopedia. Still the variants of polyester or whatever Patsy's jacket was made of is known, i.e. it's origin can be traced. That is the fibers embedded in the ligature knotting.

This is interesting. I have read it was eventually sealed off on the 26th while the R’s were still in house.
Nobody paid any attention. Consider Fleet White when he was told to stay away from the wine-cellar homicide crime-scene. Then there is Patsy's sister let in to do her supermarket sweep through the house, duh!

And yes, CSI likely knew it was BDI and therefore not prosecutable.
This is why during interviews where the BPD investigators would appear to drop the ball, with no obvious follow up questions, why?

Because the answers would lead down the path to an obvious BDI.

Yes, released Ramsey’s dna across the board would be nice. After all they were exonerated. So why not?
Only the parents were exonerated, BR being underage did not count.

Realistically we can expect to see PR and JR's fibers/dna distributed about JonBenet's person, but not randomly, as both parents said they interacted with JonBenet before she was put to bed.

Whereas BR's fibers/dna might be less randomly distributed centered on particular parts of JonBenet's body and her clothing. Big hint here, expect to see Blue fibers referenced from Burke's pajama bottoms or those from the fecally soiled pajama bottoms left on JonBenet's bedroom floor?

Also if there are few of BR's fibers as described above on the long-johns JonBenet was redressed in, this should demonstrate how the long-johns were applied postmortem?

On a trivial note, how surprising that Fashionista PR would buy the identical jacket worn by a good friend! And horror of horrors - Polyester! Under a mink coat? Call in the Fashion Police. The Francophile PR did not own a matched set of Vuitton, and settled for traveling with her clothes in Hefty bags.

Of course, there is no exoneration outside a court proceeding. DAs are politicians who depend on funding.

The inventory of items removed from the house include several pairs of JB's panties. All that is known about them is their number. Also, only clips of BR's two interviews with child protection psychologists ever surfaced. Presumably, the GJ was able to examine this hidden evidence that may have led to the indictments.

Of course, there is no exoneration outside a court proceeding. DAs are politicians who depend on funding.

The inventory of items removed from the house include several pairs of JB's panties. All that is known about them is their number. Also, only clips of BR's two interviews with child protection psychologists ever surfaced. Presumably, the GJ was able to examine this hidden evidence that may have led to the indictments.

The inventory of items removed from the house include several pairs of JB's panties. All that is known about them is their number.
We know their size as in a BPD interview an investigator commented there were no size-12 underwear in JonBenet's drawer.

BR was mainly airbrushed out of the case with both parents left to defend the outcome.

Evidence will begin to leak into the public domain, as it does in most high profile cases, leading to a call for BR to address the arising questions.

proust20,
The inventory of items removed from the house include several pairs of JB's panties. All that is known about them is their number.
We know their size as in a BPD interview an investigator commented there were no size-12 underwear in JonBenet's drawer.

BR was mainly airbrushed out of the case with both parents left to defend the outcome.

Evidence will begin to leak into the public domain, as it does in most high profile cases, leading to a call for BR to address the arising questions.

Yikes, I quoted that wrong, it looks like it should have been 7,500 entries in the Springer Encyclopedia. Still the variants of polyester or whatever Patsy's jacket was made of is known, i.e. it's origin can be traced. That is the fibers embedded in the ligature knotting.

UKGuy,
While polyester is traceable we have to take into consideration that it is basically plastic. We can not exclude the scarf from the wet bar. Perhaps we are both correct about BR pj’s and the scarf fibers being present. That scarf could have belonged to JAR. The flashlight was removed from the bottom drawer where this scarf sat. It is possible that PR was shocked when she saw the scarf and not necessarily the photos of the kids taken off the film left in the camera.

Nobody paid any attention. Consider Fleet White when he was told to stay away from the wine-cellar homicide crime-scene. Then there is Patsy's sister let in to do her supermarket sweep through the house, duh!

Obviously since JR did a disappearing act for over an hour with a house full of people. I’m also convinced the house of people was suggestion. The R’s couldn’t think of everything. Yes, the PP sweep was unbelievable!

Whereas BR's fibers/dna might be less randomly distributed centered on particular parts of JonBenet's body and her clothing. Big hint here, expect to see Blue fibers referenced from Burke's pajama bottoms or those from the fecally soiled pajama bottoms left on JonBenet's bedroom floor?

I look forward to the day this information is released! I doubt BR will ever give another tell all after said information is released!

<snip>Whereas BR's fibers/dna might be less randomly distributed centered on particular parts of JonBenet's body and her clothing. Big hint here, expect to see Blue fibers referenced from Burke's pajama bottoms or those from the fecally soiled pajama bottoms left on JonBenet's bedroom floor?</snip>

The only blue pants collected into evidence were sweatpants, not pajama pants. Kolar should've been smart enough to know that sweatpants are always going to be bigger than regular pants.

One of my girls was the same age and similar size to JB, small & wirey. When they were 6, they wore size 6 etc. This was a traumatic event for me at the time, with my girls being similar in age. They had an older brother as well, who could tease the heck out of them. When this happened, I thought that JB might have been teasing / bugging BR, and he hauled off and hit her with the flashlight, having no clue it could have done the damage it did.

Logic101,
We do not have any receipt for the size-12's, does this mean these were not purchased at Bloomingdale's?

Patsy says JonBenet selected a set of Bloomingdale's Day Of the Week Underwear and that she purchased them.

These were not size-12 otherwise there would be two sets floating about the Ramsey house and JonBenet would have no reason to request Jenny's gift as stated by Patsy.

BPD stated that no size-12 Bloomingdale's underwear was found anywhere in the house.

If there are 5-pairs of size-6 Bloomingdale underwear in the contents of JonBenet's underwear drawer removed by BPD search team, and there is a missing Wednesday pair then these will represent JonBenet's selection and Patsy's purchase on her NY trip?

BPD have never revealed the Make or Days Of The Week of the underwear taken from JonBenet's underwear drawer, just that there were no size-12 underwear.

Presumably BPD do not have receipts for these items but if they are Bloomingdale's and size-6 then its safe to assume that what Patsy said was correct?

Just because there are no receipts it does not follow we cannot know if a size-6 set was purchased, unless you want to say Patsy or JonBenet shoplifted them?

IF I recall correctly, Patsy had bought a package of size 12's / with days of the week for her niece as a Christmas gift from Bloomies when she 'd shopped in NY, and the size 6 for JonBenet. ( recalling from the first go round of JBR in 1997)

The only blue pants collected into evidence were sweatpants, not pajama pants. Kolar should've been smart enough to know that sweatpants are always going to be bigger than regular pants.

icedtea4me,
We do not have access to all the evidence items taken into custody, a complete list has never been published, e.g. JonBenet's underwear!

Sweatpants, Pajama pants, Regular pants who knows what was collected as evidence.

Kolar appears to be quoting a CSI report regarding the fecally soiled pajama pants.

So he is being smart if the quote is verbatim.

Any pants not being collected does not mean we cannot establish if the pants owner actually wore the pants.

IF I recall correctly, Patsy had bought a package of size 12's / with days of the week for her niece as a Christmas gift from Bloomies when she 'd shopped in NY, and the size 6 for JonBenet. ( recalling from the first go round of JBR in 1997)

celticthyme,
Yes, I tend to agree with your interpretation.

Although Patsy was vague on the sizes she purchased for JonBenet, and whether it was two sets or one?

If you parse Patsy's replies to the investigators means if she purchased a size-12 set for JonBenet as well as her niece Jenny, this must mean there should be 13 pairs of size-12 Bloomingdale's in JonBenet's underwear drawer, i.e. Jenny's pack and the pack purchased by Patsy.

Yet BPD told Patsy to her face that there were no size-12 underwear in JonBenet's underwear drawer, but there were numerous other sized underwear.

The conclusion must be most of these were from the size-6 Bloomingdale's pack purchased by Patsy for JonBenet on her and JonBenet's New York Trip.

In other words Patsy's explanation does not add up!

icedtea4me,
We do not have access to all the evidence items taken into custody, a complete list has never been published, e.g. JonBenet's underwear!<snip>

12-27-1996 Search Warrant Page 6:

baseball bat (3GLI)
golf clubs (4GLI)
pair of underwear (45BAB)
velvet turtleneck (47BAB)
red clay brick (48BAB)
golf club cover (50BAB)
towel (51BAB)
tissue (52BAB)
liquid from toilet (53BAB)
liquid from toilet (54BAB)
black and white tights (56BAB)
childs underwear (57BAB)
childs underwear (58BAB)
childs underwear (59BAB)
black tights (62BAB)
black/red/green christmas sweater (63BAB)
black & gray girls pants (64BAB)
black velvet vest (65BAB)
black shirt (66BAB)
black trousers (67BAB)
garland (71BAB)
garland (72BAB)
baseball bat (74BAB)
satin bow (86BAB)
hammer (6BAH)
blue sweatpants (34BAH)

s-Flight755-baggagecheck12271996.htm

icedtea4me,

TY for your thoroughness. I am not familiar with the hammer that was collected. Does it appear in CS photos? Some items are missing - Barbie nightgown, Swiss Army knife, Maglite, PR's art supplies, et al. I am wondering if they were not taken as evidence or if there is another list.

icedtea4me,

TY for your thoroughness. I am not familiar with the hammer that was collected. Does it appear in CS photos? Some items are missing - Barbie nightgown, Swiss Army knife, Maglite, PR's art supplies, et al. I am wondering if they were not taken as evidence or if there is another list.

Notepad-1 (1RAW)
Notepad-1 (2RAW)
Fibers from area by victim (1KKY)
Fibers from winecellar (2KKY)
Avalanche sweatshirt covering body (4KKY)
Blanket covering body (5KKY)
Wire near body (7KKY)
Fibers from under body (8KKY)
(BLACKED OUT ITEM)
White blanket in wine cellar (11KKY)
Pink Barbie nightgown from wine cellar (12KKY)
Broken glass from wine cellar (13KKY)
Hair fibers from floor of wine cellar (14KKY)
Broken paint brush (21KKY)
Wooden shards near paint tray (22KKY)
Paint Tray (25KKY)

Blue paper near rear south facing door (26KKY)
Rope from backyard (32KKY)

White string from sled (33KKY)
Earring on Street (34KKY)
Canvas bag from crawl space (37KKY)
Black sheet metal from wine cellar (39KKY)
Broken purple ornament from basement (40KKY)
Red pocket knife with broken ornament (41KKY)
Vacuumed fibers (42KKY)
Felt tip pen (43KKY)
Hair fibers from victims pillow (44KKY)
Hair fibers from victims bed (45KKY)
Fibers from victims bed (46KKY)
Fibers from victims pillow (47KKY)
Vacuumed fibers from victims bed (48KKY)
Vacuumed fibers from victims pillow and bedspread (50KKY)
Sharpie marker (51KKY)
Hair fibers from Mr.& Mrs. Ramsey's bed (52KKY)
Hair found in brush in Mr. Ramsey's bathroom (53KKY)
Rolodex in Mr. Ramseys desk (54KKY)
Partially wrapped FOA Swartz (55KKY)
Partially wrapped FOA Swartz (56KKY)
Partially wrapped FOA Swartz (57KKY)
Marker (58KKY)
Marker (59KKY)
Handwritten note (61KKY)
My Science Project from Burke's room (65KKY)
Yellow notepad with writing (66KKY)

s-Flight755-baggagecheck12261996.htm

12-27-1996 Search Warrant Page 6:

baseball bat (3GLI)
golf clubs (4GLI)
pair of underwear (45BAB)
velvet turtleneck (47BAB)
red clay brick (48BAB)
golf club cover (50BAB)
towel (51BAB)
tissue (52BAB)
liquid from toilet (53BAB)
liquid from toilet (54BAB)
black and white tights (56BAB)
childs underwear (57BAB)
childs underwear (58BAB)
childs underwear (59BAB)
black tights (62BAB)
black/red/green christmas sweater (63BAB)
black & gray girls pants (64BAB)
black velvet vest (65BAB)
black shirt (66BAB)
black trousers (67BAB)
garland (71BAB)
garland (72BAB)
baseball bat (74BAB)
satin bow (86BAB)
hammer (6BAH)
blue sweatpants (34BAH)

s-Flight755-baggagecheck12271996.htm

icedtea4me,
Yes, but this is an incomplete list, not everything is itemized.

Check posts from years back BlueCrab and I collaborated over attempting to count all the underwear references.

Outcome was not everything taken into custody has been listed, as there is no complete listing of the childrens clothing removed as evidence.

For JonBenet's underwear there should be minimum 7 pairs of size-6 Bloomingdale's, Day Of The Week along with 7 pairs of size-12 Bloomingdale's, Day Of The Week.

All purchased by Patsy on her New York Trip.

That which is listed, i.e. childs underwear (57BAB), etc, offers no size, no feature: e.g. Day Of The Week, and no brand, e.g. Bloomingdale's.

Patently the childrens clothing represent important forensic evidence.

icedtea4me,

Check posts from years back BlueCrab and I collaborated over attempting to count all the underwear references.

Outcome was not everything taken into custody has been listed, as there is no complete listing of the childrens clothing removed as evidence.

For JonBenet's underwear there should be minimum 7 pairs of size-6 Bloomingdale's, Day Of The Week along with 7 pairs of size-12 Bloomingdale's, Day Of The Week.

All purchased by Patsy on her New York Trip.

That which is listed, i.e. childs underwear (57BAB), etc, offers no size, no feature: e.g. Day Of The Week, and no brand, e.g. Bloomingdale's.

Patently the childrens clothing represent important forensic evidence.

The blue pants on JonBenet's bathroom floor, which you and others so desperately wanted to be Burke's pajama pants filled with his feces, was a pair of sweatpants. LMMFAO!

The blue pants on JonBenet's bathroom floor, which you and others so desperately wanted to be Burke's pajama pants filled with his feces, was a pair of sweatpants. LMMFAO!

icedtea4me,
Nope, you misunderstand the relevant factors here.

In a previous post I referenced the alleged pajama pants on JonBenet's bedroom floor separately from Burke Ramsey's pajama pants.

Patently you failed to make the Smoking Gun inference.

UKGuy,
Is there an inside secret that only a few people know about that there are other items taken into evidence that aren’t listed? I’d like to know if they did take the scarf on the wet bar into evidence. I realize this is a discounted item but maybe not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l