Light bulb moments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a few of my hinkymeter moments that come to mind:

when Casey said "all they care about is finding Caylee".

Finding out about the bad blood between GA and KC (the history about how she had tried to tell her mom about him "cheating" on her, her telling her friends that she was looking forward to him being out of their lives if her parents divorced, etc.)

The car chase (GA chasing KC in the car).

GA telling police that KC had not wanted him to look in the trunk. GA emphasizing to police the smell in the car and what it meant to him. GA describing to police in such great detail about KC leaving the Anthony home with Caylee, down to exact time, what they were wearing, carrying, etc.

When KC said in the one interview (DCF document) that she had had to "retrace her steps" since the "kidnapping" to try to find Caylee. Why retrace her steps?

When KC said she had received a call from Caylee on July 15, and Caylee was talking about her book. (I thought, what? The way she described it it sounded exactly like the video from father's day.)

KC's taking LE across the street from the Glenwood address, and to Sawgrass, and to Universal, etc.

When Exit13 talked here on WS about the use of chloroform on unruly detainees when he was in the military, also when he said that he jogs three times a week at Blanchard Park but never saw KC there, also when he said that he is moving overseas, also when he said that he's the only one in the Lake Vaj friend group who has a dog (not true), also when he said Dante is his best friend but he's never been to Dante's apartment, etc.

light bulb moments:

LE never taking the cadaver dogs to any of the friends apartments/houses, the dumpsters and grounds near them, the friends's and roommates' vehicles, Fusion, DRF, tattoo shop, LA house, or doing any luminol in any of these places, just as a matter of routine investigation to rule these places out. That's when I thought, KC might be convicted, but we may never know what really happened or where Caylee is.

My opinion only.

I tried at first to ignore my lightbulb moment.
My lightbulb moment was when they said KC waited 31 days and then CA had to report the child missing. Nothing excuses not reporting that baby missing!

I just had another light bulb moment, though I'm not sure if someone has asked this already or whether it has been stated in an interview. When GA saw KC and Caylee that final time, did he ever say if KC was carrying Caylee? I mean to say, did he actually state that he saw Caylee awake?
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I agree too!! Not only did they talk everyday. Cindy knew some of her friends so did lee? No one could locate her???She had a job and you were on vacation and you didnt try and go to her work and demand to see her? You pay her cell phone bill and you couldnt go online and look at who shes calling? When you look at the ping maps she really never left the Orlando area she was back and forth in front of,behind there,or in that house every day. You have raised this baby and been with her most days and then she suddenly vanishes and Casey wont let you see her or talk to her and you do nothing until the car is towed.Yeah right!!!!!Doesnt make sense.

Don't get me wrong im not disagreeing with you at all. My take of the whole thing was that the fight happened, but i think i remember the neighbors saying they fought often and could hear them fight on several occasions. I don't think the fight really has anything to do with it. And I think Casey and Cindy have a love/hate relationship and Casey was under her parents roof, thus Cindy wanted her to follow her rules..I think Casey just told Cindy that she was going on a buisness trip to get away from the house so she could be out partying and not answering to mom, so i think cindy thought she knew where casey was and wasn't worried about it....but idk this case is so weird anyones opinion could be right.:waitasec:

Light bulb moment:
When I found out LA lives within a few blocks of the A's. Makes since why she pinged near the A's so often. I would like to know if LA's house and yard has been searched? anybody. May she really is (buried) close to home.

My light bulb moment was yesterday as my son and I left Orlando. I saw, on Saturday, about 1,100 people (and that's a generous estimate) people search every inch of ground to which they were assigned. I recognize that 1,100 is a lot of people, but driving out of there made it clear to me that, as TM has since said, "you could have a whole army in there" -- and still not find her. I'm not saying that nothing was accomplished because I feel that eliminating areas is a super important step. But it's just that the vastness of the area and the hazard terrain that needs to be searched was apparent to me as we were leaving. I just don't know how it could ever be done. I have to believe that they will be able to make this case without ever finding sweet Kaylee's body.
It was a real light bulb moment -- and I cried.

Re: the alleged colored contact lenses :)

FloridaKatz, I have to chime in here. Since high school I've worn prescription lenses with a slight tint because I found that it's easier to locate them when you drop them (like in the sink). I'm hooked on them and I have hazel eyes (I wear blue/green contacts). They aren't the color change kind, they are the color enhancement kind (made by Cibavision). *IF* she wears colored contacts I would bet she wears the enhancement kind because if she did not you can see (for instance with a light contact on a darker eye color) around the iris when your eyes move around (this is the kind that people think look fake). Anyway...I have an excellent eye doctor and if this kind of lens was not good for me she would have taken me off of them in a new york minute. I've never heard anything about "cloudiness" in the vision. I've been using this brand for a heck of a long time (over a decade if you get my drift).

Casey does wear glasses so if she uses contacts I bet they are prescription (and not pure vanity--or is it vain to use contacts? Oh well).

I wonder if a prisoner is allowed even prescription contacts in jail, or do they make you stick with glasses?
think it's glasses

My Light Bulb Moment was when it hit me that State Attorneys are holding evidence that we have not seen and JB has not seen and won't until trial. And we still don't know all that was said and shown during Grand Jury. for instance what GA said and other evidence. Which now that I am typing away at what I thought was a good post now I realize I am confused again. Did JB get everything that was presented to GJ? If not then good for my initial "light bulb moment". But if he did why wasn't it released? Ok UpDate!!!

My Light Bulb Moment was when it hit me that I don't know half of what I thought I knew.

Since all my lightbulb moments have already been posted by others, I'll post a recent one was very "enlightening": When Geraldo Rivera told his good friend, Jose Baez, on national TV: “YOU ARE A BETTER ATTORNEY THAN YOUR CLIENT DESERVES”

I just had another light bulb moment, though I'm not sure if someone has asked this already or whether it has been stated in an interview. When GA saw KC and Caylee that final time, did he ever say if KC was carrying Caylee? I mean to say, did he actually state that he saw Caylee awake?
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I had thought about this from the first time I heard him say he saw them on June 16th. Then I forget all about it when something else is brought up. How hard would it have been to pick her up, stick the sunglasses on her face and carry her out. GA would not have thunk a thing about it and would have only said what he saw. I am going to have to go back and read the transcript from the GVS interview and see if i can find his statement with LE.

I just had a lightbulb moment.

I kept seeing CA the video of CA saying there was "no odor" or perhaps "someone put a body after it got to the tow yard" (yeah and with the same mitochondrial DNA).

So CA says there was no odor but KC tells everyone BEFORE IT GOES TO THE TOW YARD about the dead squirrels. CA says there was no odor but her darn daughter contradicts it?

I just had a lightbulb moment.

I kept seeing CA the video of CA saying there was "no odor" or perhaps "someone put a body after it got to the tow yard" (yeah and with the same mitochondrial DNA).

So CA says there was no odor but KC tells everyone BEFORE IT GOES TO THE TOW YARD about the dead squirrels. CA says there was no odor but her darn daughter contradicts it?

But then KC told one of her friends (Amy??) that she "got rid of the odor" before the car was left at Amscot. Sorry, can't remember where that tidbit came from.

But then KC told one of her friends (Amy??) that she "got rid of the odor" before the car was left at Amscot. Sorry, can't remember where that tidbit came from.

It was a text. I guess all I am saying that is very hard to believe that there was an odor, KC got rid of it, then it went to a tow yard and magically got the odor back.

It's taken the A's 5 long-g-g-g months to start recruiting volunteers to start searching for Kaylee? Not to search now, but in the future?
Why recruit in Orlando when you said she was in PR?
I think the entire A's camp should write books- it would be a collection of Fairy Tales !!

It was a text. I guess all I am saying that is very hard to believe that there was an odor, KC got rid of it, then it went to a tow yard and magically got the odor back.

She got rid of the SOURCE of the odor, the fluids continued to decompose therefore, the odor?

questions/ I have thought of a few questions, if anyone has the answer please give me your thoughts.

1. Does anyone have a documented (text, cell phone, or le interview) that places anyone riding in kc's car after the 15th of June ?

2.kc came and went to the parents house numerous times after the 15th, always when no one was home. She got clothing for herself, stole gas cans with gas, and even helped herself to some groceries per tone when he picked her up at amscot ( freezer pops, chicken, plain bag) The parents had to know that she was doing this but kc never got anything for caylee, no clothes, no diapers, no toys. didnt ga and ca think that something was wrong at this point ?

3. dates/ dates are very suspect in this case unless backed up by text, cell calls, receipt and so on. Why didnt anyone remember going to see ca's parents on fathers day? Is it because the focus was on stolen money and not celebrating fathers day ?why
didnt ga and kc go to mt dora on fathers day? was ga working ? was ca going to talk to greatca about the stolen money ?

4. does anyone know how much gas tone left in his jeep when he went out of town to ny and let kc borrow it? When amy left for pr and loaned her car to kc she left her a full tank , wonder if tone did the same ?

questions/ I have thought of a few questions, if anyone has the answer please give me your thoughts.

1. Does anyone have a documented (text, cell phone, or le interview) that places anyone riding in kc's car after the 15th of June ?

2.kc came and went to the parents house numerous times after the 15th, always when no one was home. She got clothing for herself, stole gas cans with gas, and even helped herself to some groceries per tone when he picked her up at amscot ( freezer pops, chicken, plain bag) The parents had to know that she was doing this but kc never got anything for caylee, no clothes, no diapers, no toys. didnt ga and ca think that something was wrong at this point ?

3. dates/ dates are very suspect in this case unless backed up by text, cell calls, receipt and so on. Why didnt anyone remember going to see ca's parents on fathers day? Is it because the focus was on stolen money and not celebrating fathers day ?why
didnt ga and kc go to mt dora on fathers day? was ga working ? was ca going to talk to greatca about the stolen money ?

4. does anyone know how much gas tone left in his jeep when he went out of town to ny and let kc borrow it? When amy left for pr and loaned her car to kc she left her a full tank , wonder if tone did the same ?

I can answer some of this.

1. None of the documents that I have seen or read or listened to mentions anyone else riding in KC's car during that time.

2. I believe they made a statement, might have been CA, that Caylee had clothes and toys at the nanny's and that KC said that when they were in Tampa (never happened) they bought her some new clothes while there. Of course, the clothes and toys thing is just more spin from CA because there is no nanny and IMO she didn't pay enough attention to what was going on.

3. I don't know for sure why they could not remember the date of father's day. I know what CA said, that she visited often and didn't think of it as different from any other visit and also that she was associating the date with the end of her vacation. IMO could have decided to use the date of the girl that was kidnapped and killed in JBP to set up some other scenario than KC killed Caylee.

4. Don't know about Amy's car and how much gas she left in it, but as far as TonE's jeep, from what I understand from the interviews with LE, she was only supposed to use it to drive him to the airport and then pick him up. She did not have permission from him to use it during the time that he was gone. She supposedly did not have access to his apartment while he was gone thus she showered at someone else's place during that time (mentioned in another interview with someone else). She obviously felt that she was entitled to use anything that belonged to anyone else as long as she had access to it. She used Amy's money and never even mentioned it to her. I wonder what her story to Amy was going to be when she realized that she had been cleaned out and then some.

Light bulb!

I can't find the text where KC told someone to call her at the " brotha! "

Did she mean Brothers house or Brothal? I would love to find the date of this text.

Anyone?

Light bulb!

I can't find the text where KC told someone to call her at the " brotha! "

Did she mean Brothers house or Brothal? I would love to find the date of this text.

Anyone?

I think it was more like, "get at me, brotha!" Just slang for 'call me', 'holla back' and the like.

I think this was a message that she left on someone's MySpace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela