long weekend break: discuss the latest here #113

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been staying away for awhile because AV's testimony is so boring. I missed the discussion of the emails from Skye Hughes. I believe they were telling Jodi that TA was abusive and to stay away from him.

If that's true, does anyone else think they were an attempt to scare Jodi away from Travis because nothing else worked? There's also the possibility they were forged.

I'd have to see them to be sure.

Well, there's no telling whether Chris Hughes actually used the word abusive. He said Jodi would be his next "victim," but I think that could mean that he was a player, wouldn't commit, led women on, etc...there's no indication that Hughes called Travis abusive. Only LaVi's interpretation of what Chris Hughes was saying. But yes, we need to reserve judgment until we see the context of the emails. There's apparently more to them that ALV didn't even see.

I thought Bobby was dead too! I was corrected by Tiger Balm that it is a different Bobby Juarez.

Curiosity sent me in search of the video in question. Did I hear right? She did say bobby hated jodi right? Than she goes on to sympathize for jodi.
The real victim as we all know was Travis. She cowardly stabbed him in the back,sliced and diced this man.
She took his life so it's only fair for her to give hers in return.
P.s
But I thought someone said bobby was dead?

I'm with ya there! I think MM is the "smoking gun". teeehheheheheee :D

I hope. MM is the bombshell with a wealth of knowledge . Can you imagine the look on Jodi's face.
I think she will come close to fainting or loosing it,at the sight of him being called by the prosecution.

BBM~ They tried the reverse psychology when Plan A didn't work.

I've been staying away for awhile because AV's testimony is so boring. I missed the discussion of the emails from Skye Hughes. I believe they were telling Jodi that TA was abusive and to stay away from him.

If that's true, does anyone else think they were an attempt to scare Jodi away from Travis because nothing else worked? There's also the possibility they were forged.

And the fact that Travis was with Deanna for 6 years and never committed.

In order words, Travis was non-commital? Is that all they got?

Steely! New vids came out! Unedited, interrogation footage with Flores.

Well, there's no telling whether Chris Hughes actually used the word abusive. He said Jodi would be his next "victim," but I think that could mean that he was a player, wouldn't commit, led women on, etc...there's no indication that Hughes called Travis abusive. Only LaVi's interpretation of what Chris Hughes was saying. But yes, we need to reserve judgment until we see the context of the emails. There's apparently more to them that ALV didn't even see.

I thought Bobby was dead too! I was corrected by Tiger Balm that it is a different Bobby Juarez.

This girl claims bobby hates jodi arias. All her relationships involved loads of jodi drama. A very Inmature,unstable person. By her words,she owned up to being very irresponsible.
The other boyfriends didnt have much to offer, than she meets Travis, liked his nativity, personality, a man with a nice home,car and lots of impressive friends.
Poor Travis didnt realize the depth of her evil, manipulative ways. She offered herself for sex right away in attempt to manipulate this successful, handsome naive Mormon man.
The Hughes tried to warn Travis, but Travis just couldn't grasp her full potential to be the devils incarnate until it was to late.

When I see her glaring at people in the gallery, I'm reminded of two incidents mentioned by the Hughes.

1. Jodi eavesdropping, chris and skys conversation with Travis.
They open the door and there stands jodi glaring at them.

2. Jodi comes over to confront sky! Wanting to know why sky doesn't like her, instead of leaving, Jodi walks into the kitchen, sits down glaring at the person preparing a child's lunch. For twenty minutes, jodi sits at the table glaring, not speaking than she gets up and leaves.

Rest in peace Travis

Happy Easter to all!

Ham & scallop potatoes for dins tomorrow. ;)

Happy Easter to all!

Ham & scallop potatoes for dins tomorrow. ;) :offtobed:

Apologies if this has been covered already, but did anyone notice that at the 25:24 mark in the video below, Detective Flores shows Jodi a page with three photographs and tells her "First picture of you and Travis. You see? The date? 6/4/08, 5:22 pm. That's when it started." Then he goes on to tell Jodi, "The photos of you started in Travis' bedroom 1:30, 1:45..."

Jodi Arias Unedited Police Interrogation Video 3 - YouTube

Hard to make out the photos in Detective Flores' notebook, but he had more with him than have been shown to the jury.

ETA: Thanks to MeeBee for clarifying the time he's saying is 5:22. That would mean he knew she was there at the beginning of the shower shoot, which began at 5:22:24.

Apologies if this has been covered already, but did anyone notice that at the 25:24 mark in the video below, Detective Flores shows Jodi a page with three photographs and tells her "First picture of you and Travis. You see? The date? 6/4/08, 1:22 pm. [or is he saying 5:22 pm?] That's when it started." Then he goes on to tell Jodi, "The photos of you started in Travis' bedroom 1:30, 1:45..."

Jodi Arias Unedited Police Interrogation Video 3 - YouTube

Hard to make out the photos in Detective Flores' notebook, but he had more with him than have been shown to the jury.

So much for the theory Travis didn't know she was there, if he took a picture with her at 1:22 pm. Or if he's saying they took a picture together at 5:22 pm, that proves she was there at the beginning of the shower shoot. Can anybody tell for sure if he's saying 1:22 pm or 5:22 pm?

If he's saying 1:22, then those might be the sex pictures people say we haven't seen.

ETA: He says 5:22.

Interesting - WHY do you think JM brought that up out of the gate?

I know you weren't asking me, but I think JM started with the "dumb sister" comment to knock Jodi off kilter. To tear her away from the script she had been spouting. And to get her attention and let her know who was going to be running the show "at this point in time". Of course it still was a lot like herding cats, trying to get an answer from Jodi.

Juan certainly got OUR attention with his lead off pitch.:great:

I know you weren't asking me, but I think JM started with the "dumb sister" comment to knock Jodi off kilter. To tear her away from the script she had been spouting. And to get her attention and let her know who was going to be running the show "at this point in time". Of course it still was a lot like herding cats, trying to get an answer from Jodi.

Juan certainly got OUR attention with his lead off pitch.:great:

I thought he brought it up because she pretended to be offended that Travis 'called her a stupid idiot' after she 'dropped his camera.' But maybe a better reason was to knock her off kilter.

If he's saying 1:22, then those might be the sex pictures people say we haven't seen.

ETA: He says 5:22.

Here is a screen grab, rotated, of what Detective Flores showed Jodi what he called the first photo of her and TA at 5:22, "that's when it started." I believe it's the top photo on this page with 3 photos. Not that it's hard to make out or anything. ;)

Screen Shot 2013-03-31 at 2.03.59 AM - Version 2.png

24:10 on #3 - Flores shows her the dragging pick for the first time. She gasps. Right there she knows she's caught for sure. Think so?

Do you guys think that the stupidity of the KC jurors and the subsequent outrage at their incompetence is having an effect on these jurors? These jurors are being attentive. They've asked hundreds of questions etc. I doubt there are many Americans who have not heard about the KC trial.

24:10 on #3 - Flores shows her the dragging pick for the first time. She gasps. Right there she knows she's caught for sure. Think so?

Seems like it but I can't even tell when she is faking anymore. The woman is made of lies. They come out of her every pore.

According to reporter Michael Kiefer, the Hughes' emails were among 8,000 emails the prosecution turned over to the defense in June of 2010. Kiefer uses the word abusive in quoting from a June 2011 defense filing that excerpts some of the emails.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/28/arias-prosecutors-conduct-questioned/2029913/

Do you guys think that the stupidity of the KC jurors and the subsequent outrage at their incompetence is having an effect on these jurors? These jurors are being attentive. They've asked hundreds of questions etc. I doubt there are many Americans who have not heard about the KC trial.

Good Morning & Happy Easter,

rose I think yes reason being is what you say here about all the questions and attentivness even during the boring idiotic Samuels. They never fell asleep as far as we know.

But I have a question, I know this is a longgggg trial, why is this jury not sequestered? You can't possibly tell me that when they go home they do not see/hear something of this quite popular trial?

Only problem is that I can only make out Travis in that picture. I see nothing else especially to say it is Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member