LP's Confidence #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You were questioning the validity of the $25,000 reward LP has put up for the return of Hayleigh Cummings, here it is.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18690324/detail.html#-

"Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who was involved in the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony who when missing in Orlando last summer, arrived in Satsuma on Wednesday and offered a $25,000 reward if Haleigh is returned before midnight Saturday."

I wasn't questioning it. Someone said it was on his website. I didn't see it there. That's all. I wanted to read it for myself to see how he worded it.

I disagree, what I saw was a grandmother desparate to find her granddaughter alive.It became a circus when LP bailed out KC,then turned on the family when he was made a fool out of by KC.That started the protesters and then he keep it up with all his wrong theories.JMO

That's what I saw. However I don't agree that KC is the one who made LP look like a fool.

I don't mean to be bashing LP with the following but I think he is the best at making himself look like a fool....

One last comment and then I'm off this subjectonce and for all-

Agree or disagree with LP's theory's or comments- but to insinuate a man makes
himself look like a fool because he gets on tv is cruel-

LP has family, and maybe himself reading these posts- that's got to be hurtful to those
who know him best and know he is doing our of the goodness of his heart.

Save the criticism for the ones who can't get out of the way of the cameras- and have done nothing to aid in the case-

If we keep tearing apart everyone who tries to do a good deed, eventually thay are going to say- The heck with it- people are too ungrateful-

None of us can afford for that too happen in today's world- we need one another- we don't have to like one another- but we can put that aside and come together for a good cause- we'll feel better in the end-sometimes the very one we dislike the most turns out to become our best friend- we just didn't give them a chance when we first met-

Again, it's all about Caylee and Haleigh
May God Bless them both......and everyone who has searched or is searching.......

Goodness of heart????

Wasn't it TM on NG that said to him think of all the money they could make if they put divers in the river?

LP has a unique perspective to this case. I truly feel LE is using him to feed the public info it wants both the Anthonys to know and for KC to know. He's definately got an insider in LE and probably has more info than he's allowed to state. He's made some whopper accusations for which he will be held accountable. I'm glad he's involved in this case. I didn't care for him originally, but he definately grows on you. I think he is sincere and that is why. Several statements he has made have made me cringe, but he's been a breath of fresh air in this case. I needed someone like him to make me feel like someone was going to see this thing through. I actually feel better knowing LP is involved for better or worse. Okay, he reminds me of my dad....there you have it.

God bless LP and everyone else who helps to find a missing person or helps to bring justice for the murdered. My sister was murdered 45 years ago and her murderer is still free. I would kiss LP's rear in the middle of Main Street if he could bring my sister's murderer to justice. The last that I heard, her murderer was in California. Maybe I will contact LP. He can be on TV, he can write a book, make a movie, run naked through church and it would not bother me if justice is served!!

LP has a big heart, he just put up a reward for missing Haleigh!!!
He tried so hard to help Caylee also........

Grrrr..I just typed out a fairly long post, expressing my feelings, and lost it during preview/submit. Maybe it was a stronger power, knowing I would have regrets lol.

So I will just say.....On LPs website he writes:

"With the ongoing media coverage and a new age internet interest of Padilla's involvement in the Anthony case, Leonard has been encouraged to look into another Orlando area case."

I'm curious to know how others read this statement. Do you feel he truely has concern for missing children, or is he more interested in gaining fans?

I don't get it- we are called down for bashing the A's, who have done so many things wrong to aid a murderer

It's like saying the A's have all the rights to do whatever, but innocent people have no rights- come on !
We've seen how the A's and KC have ripped innocent people lives apart- let's us not do the same- it's just not fair-
Can we keep the bullying in the ballpark it rightfully belongs in?

It's okay to bash a man who has done nothing wrong- he goes on gut instinct, and facts available- he's man enough to admit when he is wrong- and, he's the first to pull out his wallet to do something good
Whatever he does to assist, is 100 times better than any of us who just sit back and do nothing - I say Bless this man and his team- I think they could do wonderous things to help find missing children- LP and Rob- you go guys!

I hope he does write a book or make a movie or whatever, because I feel strongly he would use the money to continue to do searches. He would then not have to rely on donations, that impede a search when they don't come in fast enough.

Remember, this man and his team find criminals- a child is a little different ballgame for them, Children don't use credit cards, cell phones, etc to leave a trail, LP and his team are feeling their way in a new area- but very resourceful

I would kiss the ground they walk on if they came to help me find a missing loved one-
We never know who may need them one day !

Isn't that the truth? Have you ever noticed too, that the very people who speak of LP loving the 'spotlight' are the ones that keep him there, lol?! Very curious indeed. HE has NEVER denied being a media wh@re, that DOES NOT imho mean that he does not have a good heart.:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Well, here's his webpage, but I don't see where he is offering any books yet. http://www.leonardpadilla.net/

Exactly! that was my point. I guess I shouldn't read or post any more as I am getting so fed up with all the bashing of a human being (whether or not I like or dislike him). I could not figure out why the heck he was getting involved with this case when it first started and maybe he didn't either but he sure has done a lot for this case that would not have been done without him going to Orlando.
I just pray to God that nothing like this happens to my family like this as I dont think I would be able to be as KIND and concerned that Mr. Padilla has been throughout.

I have began to think that he should get an attorney and start doing some damage control himself as people have just treated him awful.

I would LOVE to have had the help of this man with a problem that I had for years, People seem to forget that LP already had a couple of websites and a show on TV before he came to this case. He definately doesn't NEED to donate his time and money on this case, He seems to have a good enough life to live. Maybe people should stop complaining and join one of these teams, whether it be TM or LP. They are both VERY giving people and don't deserve what some people are doing here.

Is Lp writing a book? geesh where have I been.
Can you put a link up please as I would like to know if this is fact.
Thanks ahead of time.

If you read my post carefully right next to where I said "LP's Future Book Sales" I wrote < My Opinion

I don't get it- we are called down for bashing the A's, who have done so many things wrong to aid a murderer

It's like saying the A's have all the rights to do whatever, but innocent people have no rights- come on !
We've seen how the A's and KC have ripped innocent people lives apart- let's us not do the same- it's just not fair-
Can we keep the bullying in the ballpark it rightfully belongs in?

It's okay to bash a man who has done nothing wrong- he goes on gut instinct, and facts available- he's man enough to admit when he is wrong- and, he's the first to pull out his wallet to do something good
Whatever he does to assist, is 100 times better than any of us who just sit back and do nothing - I say Bless this man and his team- I think they could do wonderous things to help find missing children- LP and Rob- you go guys!

I hope he does write a book or make a movie or whatever, because I feel strongly he would use the money to continue to do searches. He would then not have to rely on donations, that impede a search when they don't come in fast enough.

Remember, this man and his team find criminals- a child is a little different ballgame for them, Children don't use credit cards, cell phones, etc to leave a trail, LP and his team are feeling their way in a new area- but very resourceful

I would kiss the ground they walk on if they came to help me find a missing loved one-
We never know who may need them one day !

Not everyone agrees with your opinion of LP

Some people think he is genuine.......Others think he is a profiteer who is exploiting a murdered child

:clap: Well said! How anyone could bash people that have stuck their neck out, worked endless hours and never once asked for a penny in return is sad. I pray that I am never in a situation where I would need Padilla's help or Tim, but if so...I would be more than grateful and trust worthy of the intentions that come from Padilla and Rob...I say shame shame on anyone that would bash someone that is trying to help find a missing person!

LP doesn't have to ask for a penny in return. I'm sure since he became a nightly fixture on the NG show his T-shirt & DVD sales have skyrocketed.

Also, I didn't know a thing about LP before this case & my opinion of him is based on his own words, actions & the fact that he is a convicted Tax Cheat & a convicted criminal

You were questioning the validity of the $25,000 reward LP has put up for the return of Hayleigh Cummings, here it is.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18690324/detail.html#-

"Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who was involved in the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony who when missing in Orlando last summer, arrived in Satsuma on Wednesday and offered a $25,000 reward if Haleigh is returned before midnight Saturday."

Blessed Be LP for doing all he can to help missing children :blowkiss:

Grrrr..I just typed out a fairly long post, expressing my feelings, and lost it during preview/submit. Maybe it was a stronger power, knowing I would have regrets lol.

So I will just say.....On LPs website he writes:

"With the ongoing media coverage and a new age internet interest of Padilla's involvement in the Anthony case, Leonard has been encouraged to look into another Orlando area case."

I'm curious to know how others read this statement. Do you feel he truely has concern for missing children, or is he more interested in gaining fans?

We all are entitled to our own opinions. Mine is that he really is concerned. I do not think he would be doing what he has been doing and is doing if he didn't. So what if his personality is a little flamboyant? We all have unique personalities, and this man's heart is in the right place JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back