MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was just on my local news, I'm in California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI for those mentioning missing girls:

Haleigh Cummings would be turning TWELVE years old in August.
Isabel Celis would be NINE years old by now.
Aliayah Lunsford would be SIX--and she already weighed more than this child when she went missing in 2011.

It is doubtful any of these girls would be mistaken for a four year old--the age of the unidentified child-- which can easily be estimated by looking at the teeth.

FYI for those mentioning missing girls:

Haleigh Cummings would be turning TWELVE years old in August.
Isabel Celis would be NINE years old by now.
Aliayah Lunsford would be SIX--and she already weighed more than this child when she went missing in 2011.

It is doubtful any of these girls would be mistaken for a four year old--the age of the unidentified child-- which can easily be estimated by looking at the teeth.
Sad. It's amazing how much time goes by with these kids still missing. My feeling on this one is that she is local and parents involved. Best guess is daycare, school, grandparents etc will take note but it might be next week before that happens. I do think she will be identified.

Yeah sorry I wasn't implying that the little girl is Haleigh. I was just saying that could be the reason she looks so familiar to me (and others) - the fact that she resembles Haleigh and a few others that we have all become so familiar with seeing.

This is so strange, no one reporting her missing. :(

For those more familiar with children than I am... If the child had been taken some time ago and "kept" - is four an age where she might start asking questions/talking too much? Or possibly where she would need to be entered into kindergarten, by someone who didn't have a birth certificate or other documentation?

Since police have determined that the blanket and leggings match ones sold at Target and KMart, might they be withholding info regarding other clothing if they are still trying to track down a source where it was purchased?

I don't know, the timeline with that missing family is right and that little girl looks so much like the found girl. I found a family picture different than the one pictured and her hair, everything looks similar.

http://news.yahoo.com/massachusetts-police-desperate-identify-young-girl-found-dead-2

Massachusetts authorities have released new photos in hopes of identifying a young girl who was discovered dead inside a trash bag.

On June 25, a dog walker found the girl's body on the western shore of Deer Island in Winthrop, a peninsula in Boston Harbor opposite Logan Airport, the Massachusetts state police said. The girl was found with a fleece blanket and wrapped in a trash bag.

Has it been determined if her body washed up from sea of was placed on the beach? I'm curious because a human body submerged in water, at deep, pressurized sea levels, in cold water would/could slow down or prevent decay and deposition. As an example there was a body recovered of a deep sea diver in 2013 from lake Earie found in 2011 who failed to return from his dive in 1994. His body was recovered at a depth of 265 feet and at a water temp of 35 degrees. He was wearing only his wet suit, air tank, and weight belt.The body was in such good condition they were able to do a full autopsy. If this child had been weights down at sea she would have been under that pressure, and at lower levels sea scavengers would not be present. Someone wanting to dispose of and hide a body at sea may very likely have weighted her body IMO.

This child is missing from some family. AMAZING computer graphics of this child. I'm so used to seeing drawings that don't even look human - this looks clearly like a child, and hopefully it's accurate. Prayers her identity is discovered and those responsible can be brought to justice.

[video=cnn;us/2015/07/03/little-girls-body-found-in-trash-bag-pkg-wcvb.wcvb]http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/03/us/massachusetts-dead-toddler/index.html[/video]

Is there a database for missing Canadian children? Perhaps the girl is from Nova Scotia or another nearby territory and washed up on the shore in Boston.

edit: got to take a look thanks to Google. I got nothing.

What a beautiful girl. Surely someone will come forth with information. RIP little girl.

My guess is that she was left there by a parent or guardian and hasn't been reported missing. She's too young for kindergarten and if the parent was estranged from family and stayed fairly isolated, she wouldn't be missed right away. IMO, the police are asking for the public's help identifying her for this very reason--they know she isn't someone in a MP database.

I think she looks very much like Caylee Anthony, and it gives me chills that she was thrown away like trash just like poor Caylee was. Absolutely sickening. I hope we get answers in this case soon.

I don't know, the timeline with that missing family is right and that little girl looks so much like the found girl. I found a family picture different than the one pictured and her hair, everything looks similar.

The little girl with the missing family of 3 had green eyes. The one in the trash bag had brown eyes. I did a side by side but took it down once I confirmed her eyes were green.

For those more familiar with children than I am... If the child had been taken some time ago and "kept" - is four an age where she might start asking questions/talking too much? Or possibly where she would need to be entered into kindergarten, by someone who didn't have a birth certificate or other documentation?

Since police have determined that the blanket and leggings match ones sold at Target and KMart, might they be withholding info regarding other clothing if they are still trying to track down a source where it was purchased?

My 5 year old is a chatter - has been talking incessantly since she was able. :crazy: While she asks a lot of questions, I don't see a 4 year old asking questions about their past that would make an abductor uncomfortable unless it was a recen abduction. Birth certificate is interesting idea but they'd likely have another year or so before registering for school.

I do find it curious that there was no mention of a top. The inclusion of the blanket makes it feel personal to me. Like maybe it was a favorite of hers. I know it's possible it was used for transport but I'd like to think someone at least cared enough to wrap her in something soft and comforting.

I also find it interesting that they've yet to mention whether they think she was placed there or washed ashore. I tried looking for information on currents but didn't get terribly far.

I think the eye color is off, plus she has pierced ears. Similar look, though.

I believe the photo of the child being circulated on TV is a composite rendering. Details like eye color or earrings could easily be off.

The little girl with the missing family of 3 had green eyes. The one in the trash bag had brown eyes. I did a side by side but took it down once I confirmed her eyes were green.

Hazel eyes are both green and brown.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocky.marie