MA - Man stabs 4 at theater in Braintree and 2 at McDonalds in Plymouth, arrested, may be linked to murder in Connecticut - 25 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does he have friends?
Besides staring at himself, what HAS this individual been doing.
It would appear posing half dressed with sultry, pouty faces for his "fans" (of which are likely bought & paid for, by himself) is a full time job.

I'm sure sorry Bruce and his dog ever crossed paths with this guy.
Not to mention the girls at the theater & folks at McDonalds. Hopefully they'll all recover quickly.
Life in prison will be a drastic change of scenery, that's for sure.

jmo

It would appear posing half dressed with sultry, pouty faces for his "fans" (of which are likely bought & paid for, by himself) is a full time job.

I'm sure sorry Bruce and his dog ever crossed paths with this guy.
Not to mention the girls at the theater & folks at McDonalds. Hopefully they'll all recover quickly.
Life in prison will be a drastic change of scenery, that's for sure.

jmo

Can we even imagine THIS guy living in a prison....

Some are referring to the victim that died as, "older". I didn't see an age listed in the articles that I read, but it made me wonder if this was possibly a sugar daddy type situation.

I think it might have been the other way around. The neighbors in Deep River CT, said they had chatted with the older guy, but not JR.
They indicated that the older guy kept saying he was "broke" and was hoping he could stay with JR for a while.

excerpt:
Authorities said the suspect led troopers on a car chase and it ended in a fiery crash. The suspect was taken to the hospital to be treated. The extent of any injuries are unclear at this time.

The suspect is expected to appear in court in Mass. on Tuesday related to one of the stabbings.

Thankfully he did not use a gun.
Did he own a gun?
If not, did he try to obtain a gun, and was denied?
While the carnage certainly could have been worse, I'm sure the dead man in his vacation rental wasn't thankful at all.
People inclined to violent acts will use whatever they can get their hands on.
Since he went all stabby on Saturday, my guess would be that's also how the man and his dog were killed.

jmo

While the carnage certainly could have been worse, I'm sure the dead man in his vacation rental wasn't thankful at all.
People inclined to violent acts will use whatever they can get their hands on.
Since he went all stabby on Saturday, my guess would be that's also how the man and his dog were killed.

jmo
So true! Who wants to be stabbed?

"Connecticut State Police on Tuesday connected Ravizza to a murder investigation in Deep River. Police said that hours before Saturday's events in Massachusetts, Ravizza was at 15 Maritone Lane where 70-year-old Bruce Feldman was found dead."

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks